Free Newfoundland music, poetry and storytelling downloads

David Dalton

Jan 29, 2021, 11:34:59 PM1/29/21
Forwarded from

Kelly Russell
St. John's,
Newfoundland and Labrador

In 1979 I created "Pigeon Inlet Productions", a record label dedicated
to production, promotion and distribution of recordings by NL folk
artists who would likely never be recorded by the major labels. These
records have not been available for a very long time and I felt it was
time that some permanent record exists that these records exist
-Kelly

Currently there are ten albums available for free download from
https://kellyrussell.bandcamp.com/
and Kelly is continuing to add more almost daily.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face