Jazz Amp

bob_h...@yahoo.com

Jul 8, 2021, 6:03:31 AM7/8/21
Many years ago I had a Fender Twin Reverb. That amp could handle any playing situation. Is there an amp today that can put out the sound (volume) and not break up? Also weight is an issue, which is why I sold the Twin.

Justin Huynh

Jul 9, 2021, 5:24:37 PM7/9/21
On Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 3:03:31 AM UTC-7, bob_h...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Many years ago I had a Fender Twin Reverb. That amp could handle any playing situation. Is there an amp today that can put out the sound (volume) and not break up? Also weight is an issue, which is why I sold the Twin.
Why not try the Tonemaster Twin? Same idea and general tone of a Twin Reverb but super light weight.

Gerry

Jul 10, 2021, 1:42:23 AM7/10/21
Everybody and their dog seems to love the Henrikson Jazz Amp. It
certainly addresses the weight, and seems to have the power.

mervielle jahal

Jul 21, 2021, 7:34:27 PM7/21/21
Customers service via
HMU Incase you need some
All 420 strains, all body pain killers pills, Pharmaceutical, research chemicals, we got just what add me on Apps below
(Wickr me app ... Bowe420)

You needed. Quality Smoke 💨 And Meds 💊
Remember we Can go anywhere at anytime as long as you request
We have the following drugs 💉 in stock. F2F delivery and can ship 📦 as well.

- Cannabis Temazepam - Xanax Shrooms (Pfizer LongBars, Upjohn), Oxycodone / Oxycontin Cocaine -
- Heroine
Roxicodone, Diazepam, Valium, Subutex / Suboxone, Ritalin, Adderall, Tramadol, Vicodin, Ecstasy, Ketamine, MDMA, LSD, Fentalyn patches, Nembutal, Klonopin, Ativan, Dilaudid, AMBIEN, Norcos, Hydrocodone, Methadone, Crystal Meth (crystal powder), Crack, Mexican blues 30'S, Black Tar H, 🆑ear, Chinese food.
HMU Incase you need some.add me on Apps below
Wickr me app ... Bowe420