Mick Goodrick plays the Real Book recordings for sale

JazzGtrRare

May 4, 2015, 12:12:16 AM5/4/15

More than 100 hundred chosen standards form the first Real Book beautifully played
by Goodrick (comping and bass lines on the right side, solos on the left side).
Absolute rarity, obtained from the add in Guitar Player Magazine in the mid 1980's. Details upon request.

Alex Beauroy

May 4, 2015, 12:40:55 PM5/4/15
Wow!!! How can we get that????
@lex

Gerry

May 4, 2015, 12:55:18 PM5/4/15
That's part of the details.

Say, Alex, is there any live jazz to be heard in your area of France?

Alex Beauroy

May 4, 2015, 1:39:00 PM5/4/15
Sure there is : May the 13Th in Saint Gaudens Joey DeFrancesco trio
featuring Dan Wilson on guitar and Jason Brown on drums. I've got my
ticket already, and then after that Arturo Sandoval Sextet
Check the program there : http://www.jazzencomminges.com
@lex

Gerry

May 4, 2015, 2:06:42 PM5/4/15
On 2015-05-04 17:38:56 +0000, Alex Beauroy said:

>> Say, Alex, is there any live jazz to be heard in your area of France?
>>
> Sure there is : May the 13Th in Saint Gaudens Joey DeFrancesco trio
> featuring Dan Wilson on guitar and Jason Brown on drums. I've got my
> ticket already, and then after that Arturo Sandoval Sextet
> Check the program there : http://www.jazzencomminges.com

That's heartening; we may be visiting the area in the autumn.

Ori Ventura

May 4, 2015, 3:12:03 PM5/4/15
would love to get details, mail me at oriventura at gmail

vuck...@gmail.com

May 4, 2015, 3:46:03 PM5/4/15
Details at pvucur at gmail

pskla...@googlemail.com

May 4, 2015, 6:30:36 PM5/4/15
Sounds great!...I'd love to hear more about this...do I send an email address?

clevelandjazz

May 4, 2015, 8:39:43 PM5/4/15
got the details. $50, a little steep for a boot
Message has been deleted

Simon Radford

May 30, 2021, 5:35:36 PM5/30/21
Sorry I'm a bit late to this one...(6 years!)...but I would be extremely interested in obtaining a copy of this recording of Mick Goodrick playing the Real Book tunes, if it is still available, please?

---

Gerry

May 30, 2021, 10:29:26 PM5/30/21
You'll have to send your request to the initial email address. I doubt
he stops by this feed every five years to find out if he's made a sale.

Simon Radford

May 31, 2021, 3:37:01 AM5/31/21
Thank you Gerry. :-) However, it doesn't seem to allow me to click on the 'Reply to author' option at the top (It is faded out), and I see no email address.Could you possibly please tell me the email address I need to write to, and I will do so right away!

My very best wishes & many thanks.

Gerry

May 31, 2021, 5:16:59 PM5/31/21
Looks to be the following, but after six years may be out of date...

JazzGtrRare <pvu...@gmail.com>

Simon Radford

May 31, 2021, 6:21:30 PM5/31/21
Thank you so much Gerry - fingers crossed! :-)