We are Soliciting for School Project Sponsorship

ywvinter...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2021, 5:22:22 AM6/12/21

Hello,
The NGO called Youths with Visions Global Cameroon base is soliciting Sponsorships, Partnerships, and Donations for our Back-To-School Campaign Project coming up in August 2021 to support Vulnerable Children, IDPs, and Orphans to get school books for school.

If you are interested to be a Sponsor, Partner, Donor, and/or what to volunteer to run us an online fundraising campaign please contact your email address and WhatsApp number below OR WhatsApp me at +237681856979

Thank You.

The Back-To-School Campaign Project Website;
https://www.batos.ywvglobal.org

For Sponsorships;
https://www.batos.ywvglobal.org/sponsor

For Donations;
https://www.batos.ywvglobal.org/donate

James Seaberry

Jun 15, 2021, 10:19:06 PM6/15/21
I just happen to be taking my private Concorde jet to Cameroon this evening, but I have to meet a Nigerian prince first. Can I bring you the money in nickels?

Steven Bornfeld

Jun 16, 2021, 10:41:14 AM6/16/21
How's the weather in Cameroon this time of year? Should I bring my muk
luks?