Volbrecht Guitars

Leslie Seydel

Jul 17, 2022, 7:53:48 PM7/17/22
Ron and I go way back in our relationship. I have the privilege of purchasing the first Volbrecht solid body electric. It was when Ron first opened his shop the Prospect Guitar Company in Nashville. It was the fall of 1977 and I was looking for a different sound. I ha been playing a Fender and wanted that fat Les Paul sound. When I played his first electric I was not only overwhelmed by the tone but also the detail of the workmanship. Ron is truly a perfectionist in every way it could be phrased. My Volbrecht is listed in my will as an asset. Thanks Ron,
Les seydel