Alan Arnold Guitar on Ebay....

Julian Templeman

Jul 27, 2008, 5:12:13 PM7/27/08
http://tinyurl.com/6z3a6v

Looks rather nice... pity I'm not in the market for any more instruments
right now.

julian
warm and sunny in london

anyt...@contractorcom.com

Jul 27, 2008, 7:08:41 PM7/27/08

I'll just put in a few bobs worth on this one. I've known Alan for a
few years. As a luthier he's gone from zero to hero in about five
years. Like Julian, I'm not in the market (although Alan has got an
all quilted maple very silly and very white acoustic for sale which I
hope he never sells and leaves it to me in his will).

Jeez...I really want that guitar, but I'd have to kill my mother in
law to get the cash.....tempting....:-)

It's on Ebay so if anyone is in the market it's worth buying,
depending on your budget.

Alan makes very, very, nice guitars. He goes for a very flat action so
anyone who is into jazz or prog should consider one of Alan's guitars.

I rarely give anyone a puff, but in this instance, it's worth it.

Not least because if he sells the guitar he might be able to afford to
get his teeth fixed...

Pete

Ed Edelenbos

Jul 27, 2008, 7:14:53 PM7/27/08

<anyt...@contractorcom.com> wrote in message

> I rarely give anyone a puff, but in this instance, it's worth it.

I think you're mellowing.

anyt...@contractorcom.com

Jul 27, 2008, 7:27:46 PM7/27/08

Nope. I'm drunk. Get with the program.

Pete

Debra Cowan

Jul 27, 2008, 8:00:16 PM7/27/08

Pete? Drunk? Say it ain't so!

Debs

--
"Its those we follow that matter" Loretta Lynn
******************************

anyt...@contractorcom.com

Jul 27, 2008, 8:26:27 PM7/27/08
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:00:16 -0400, Debra Cowan
<dco...@DebraSPAMMENOTCowan.com> wrote:

>anyt...@contractorcom.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:14:53 -0400, "Ed Edelenbos"
>> <ed...@spookeasy.net> wrote:
>>
>>> <anyt...@contractorcom.com> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> I think you're mellowing.
>>>

>> Nope. I'm drunk. Get with the program.
>>
>> Pete
>
>Pete? Drunk? Say it ain't so!
>
>Debs

OK, then. I'm not drunk at all. In fact I'm just about to make a nice
cup of hot chocolate and go to bed.

Then I'm going to think dirty thoughts about erm...oh dear..I've
forgotten her name, you know...thingy..hangs out with whatsherface....

Pete (ponytailsRus)

Ed Edelenbos

Jul 27, 2008, 8:46:20 PM7/27/08

<anyt...@contractorcom.com> wrote in message

Ok, drunk and mellowing. (grin)

Ed

anyt...@contractorcom.com

Jul 27, 2008, 9:27:05 PM7/27/08
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:46:20 -0400, "Ed Edelenbos"
<ed...@spookeasy.net> wrote:

><anyt...@contractorcom.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:14:53 -0400, "Ed Edelenbos"
>> <ed...@spookeasy.net> wrote:
>>

>>><anyt...@contractorcom.com> wrote in message

>>>I think you're mellowing.
>>>

>> Nope. I'm drunk. Get with the program.
>>
>> Pete
>
>Ok, drunk and mellowing. (grin)
>
>Ed

Yup, grins - swdubarly...

Alan's guitars are good, and I hope he makes it.

Pete (definitely bed time..:-)

Julian Templeman

Jul 28, 2008, 4:26:59 PM7/28/08
Pete said:

> Like Julian, I'm not in the market (although Alan has got an
> all quilted maple very silly and very white acoustic for sale which I
> hope he never sells and leaves it to me in his will).

Part of the reason I'm not in the market is that he has three
instruments of mine in for fixing (A-style mandolin with cracked top,
National Duolian with the back coming off, and 12-string with finish
problems) so I'm going to have to pay him for those at some point...

julian