Anyone from the old days still here?

Ashley Hazelwood

Aug 19, 2021, 12:12:44 PM8/19/21
Hey, been away for a while and wondering if a) this group is still active? & b) is anyone from the old days (time of UK1 hosted by Chris & Fiona Rockcliffe) still here?
I only just learned of Chris's passing in 2008 and am very saddened by the news - guess I'm going through now what others went through 13 years ago..I'm toasting him with a real ale.

Thanks for any response.
Ashley

Steven Bornfeld

Aug 19, 2021, 12:17:43 PM8/19/21
Ashley--

Some people have migrated over to the rmmga facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/148968388512579

Steve

Orsino

Sep 21, 2021, 9:07:59 AM9/21/21
I just re-found the RMMGA group on Google Groups. I also did not know that Chris had passed.