For Sale: Bourgeois Slope D and Bil Mitchell guitars

Kevin Krell

Dec 3, 2009, 5:49:29 PM12/3/09
Not mine, but I can vouch for my flutey friend. He's posted them for
sale over on the Chiff & Fipple whistle etc. messageboard:

http://forums.chiffandfipple.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72824

He in Pennsylvania.

"Dana Bourgeois Slope D in fantastic 3-D Eastern Curly Maple, in a
natural finish with a lightly toned Bearclaw Sitka Spruce top, with a
Mark Leaf fiberglass case. Next is a Bil (yes, one L) Mitchell
Dreadnought in Sitka Spruce/East Indian Rosewood. Both have Ebony
fingerboards and bridges, and steel strings.
I've had the Bourgeois since '96, and the Mitchell since '99. Both are
in above average condition, with not much playing time on either-neither
was played professionally-only at home for relaxation."

All the best,

Kevin Krell
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
a 501c3 non-profit, educational public benefit corporation
award-winning Wooden Flute Obsession CDs of Irish traditional music (3
volumes - 6 CDs - 120 players) at
http://www.worldtrad.org

Kevin Hall

Dec 5, 2009, 12:30:35 PM12/5/09
Bil Mitchell was one of my luthiery students back in the early '80s when I
was training a number of builders and repairmen for shops all over North
America. He's evolved into a skilled and clever builder. Nice chap as
well.

KH
"Kevin Krell" <ke...@worldtrad.org> wrote in message