free download of fretted dulcimer album

David Drexler

Jun 18, 2010, 5:04:24 AM6/18/10
Hey y'all,

I've been playing the dulcimer since 1985 and I live in Oklahoma City.

Some of you have probably heard of John Blosser, an outstanding
dulcimer player from Florida. His album, Coyote Dulcimer, has been
republished (with permission and by request) at http://duckslammer.com.
It is a musical feast for dulcimer players.

This is a free download and no advertising.

If you have a website feel free to post a link. It will never be
commercial and I hope to get other dulcimer artists to contribute
albums or high quality MP3 files. YouTube is good so far as it goes
but you can't play it on your ipod.

Also feel free to spread the word on other dulcimer mailing lists I
haven't visited yet.

Keep on jamming!

David