What are you top 3 favorite artists and why?

Justin Perez

Nov 11, 2010, 1:51:29 AM11/11/10
I was just wondering what sort of other music you guys listen to. My
tastes are quite varied. I'll start with my list... Mine are:

1) Memorial Beach - http://www.memorialbeachmusic.com
Really excellent band that sounds a lot like a-ha (#3). Also quite a
bit of Beatles influence in their songs. Lyrics really good and
also really catchy melodies, there is honestly nothing this band does
wrong.

2) Coldplay - http://www.coldplay.com
Good melodies and lyrics that (although don't always make sense) make
you think.

3) a-ha - http://www.a-ha.com
More than just a teen idol band. Very original and had a sound that
was much different than most bands even of the time. Still around
(although the band is about to break up after this year's tour).