Searching for Dulcimer Music by Bill Oleson

Anonymous

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00

Hi. I've been trying to track down a place where I can
purchase albums by Bill Oleson (Hammered Dulcimer player). In
particular, an album called "Music of the Land", although I would be
interested in other works by him.

As much as I've searched, I haven't been able to track down
any source for his recordings. Would anyone know where I might find
such a place - or perhaps Bill himself?

Thanks!

Porpoise

--------== Posted Anonymously via Newsfeeds.Com ==-------
Featuring the worlds only Anonymous Usenet Server
-----------== http://www.newsfeeds.com ==----------

jaredmor...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2013, 3:09:27 AM9/26/13
Listening to it right now. Got it on cassette in 93 at pa ren faire. transferred it on mp3. If interested email me contact at jaredmorris dot com

dwellw...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2017, 10:38:30 PM12/7/17
Hi, I also have been curious about Bill Oleson. I bought a tape from him called Goddesses in Burlington, VT I think back in 1991. I'm not sure if I still have it. Is Arlen Oleson on YouTube a relative? I don't know how to use this site really so if you want to respond my email is dwellw...@gmail.com.