Langeleik

clifford wright

Mar 2, 2010, 11:08:03 PM3/2/10
I must be the only player of this instrument ( a Norwegian dulcimer) in New
Zealand.
Mine is home made and is a little unusual in that it has 8 strings, 2
melody and 6 drones.
However I am looking for a good source of (mainly) Scandinavian music
recordings on the web to improve my repertoire.
I have found VERY few needless to say.
Have any dulcimer players come across any recordings of this instrument?
The more looking for something, the more likely we are to succeed!
Best regards Cliff Wright Helensville New Zealand

1 Lucky Texan

Mar 3, 2010, 8:46:47 AM3/3/10
On Mar 2, 10:08 pm, clifford wright <c.c.wri...@paradise.net.nz>
wrote:

you might look for music for these related instruments;
Scheitholt (Germany)
Epinette des Vosges (France)
Langspil (Iceland)
Hummel (Sweden)