bagpipe teacher in the Champaign/Urbana, IL Area?

Richard Mao

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
Hi..

Would anybody who can... get me connected with a bagpipe
teacher in or near Champaign/Urbana, IL. A student at Univ.
of Illinois want to start lessons.

Thanks in advance,

Richard Mao, The Peking Piper ( peking...@mao.org )

Peking Piper’s Principles of Pneusgroup Postings:
Praise in Public, Piss in Private (^__^)

Brian Donovan

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Richard Mao <richa...@prodigy.net> wrote:

: Would anybody who can... get me connected with a bagpipe

: teacher in or near Champaign/Urbana, IL. A student at Univ.
: of Illinois want to start lessons.

: Richard Mao, The Peking Piper ( peking...@mao.org )

Richard,

I don't know if he teaches, but there is one piper who is a graduate
student in Neuroscience at the Beckmann Institute at UIUC. I believe his
name is Malcolm MacIver or something like that. My girlfriend has heard
him play, and says he pretty good. Tell your student-friend to look him
up on the University listings. I imagine a grad student wouldn't be
averse to a few extra bucks (at least if I remember right).

Brian

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Brian Donovan "Sir, you try my patience!" "I don't mind if I do.
You must come over and try mine sometime."
-- Groucho Marx, Duck Soup
bdo...@orion.it.luc.edu

dorou...@gmail.com

May 18, 2020, 8:36:19 PM5/18/20
On Wednesday, December 16, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Richard Mao wrote:
> Hi..
>
> Would anybody who can... get me connected with a bagpipe
> teacher in or near Champaign/Urbana, IL. A student at Univ.
> of Illinois want to start lessons.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Richard Mao, The Peking Piper ( peking...@mao.org )
>
> Peking Piper’s Principles of Pneusgroup Postings:
> Praise in Public, Piss in Private (^__^)

Hi, Richard. Were you able to connect with the bagpiper at the UofI?
If you did Would you please send me his contact info.
Thank you, Dan. 'dorou...@gmail.com'.