Sounds2Buy.com Brand New Site For Emerging Artists

mixtapes23

Dec 11, 2009, 3:58:58 PM12/11/09

Sounds2Buy is a professional platform for musicians whose music is
available for downloading at competitive prices.

Sounds2Buy offers the possibility for signed, unsigned and independent
artists to sell their music and be heard by thousands of people over
the internet.

Artist/Bands can now enjoy an easy-to-use website with a great design
that will help them promote themselves in the big world of music. Many
genres of music will be added to our music category page, ranging from
Hip Hop to Classical music. Sounds2Buy.com will cover a wide range of
music that will cater for any types of musical taste.

We also offer the possibility for people to create their own Home-
Based Business by joining our great team of Sounds2Buy Agents. By
giving their promotional codes to artist and advertisers, agents will
receive a commission of 25% of each completed transaction.

The agent's role will consist of recruiting Photographers, Music
Managers, Image Editors, Video Makers, Music Publishers, Recording
Studios, Music Shops and many more!