HRI:UNArts Release: Rocked - Xmass 2009

1 view

Vijay Fernandes

Dec 28, 2009, 4:54:26 PM12/28/09
Sound: http://airplaydirect.com/music/stephenmichaelapatow3/

This year's HRI:UNArts holiday message is "Focused on Progress by
Bridging Unmet Needs to Untapped Resources in our communities." Please
reach out to your family, friends, neighbors and front line service
programs, define their unmet needs and be a part of solution oriented
strategic planning and development of efforts that can help. Many
times, just disclosure of a need can help those who have the
resources, move them into action.

During this next year, the Humanitarian Resource Institute United
Nations Arts Initiative, will be working to establish grassroots
organizers to specifically target the scope of unmet needs in a
community or region.... This means 3100 U.S. counties, 50 states and
territories, 192 United Nations member countries. The arts community
will be the source for intensive facilitation, communications
initiatives, media events, and performances. More to come.

In contemplation of the years challenges (unarts.org/news) and the
motto "Work Hard, Play Hard," I arranged 7 high energy soundtracks in
an album compilation entitled "Rocked" - Xmas 2009, available to radio
stations on AirPlay Direct (tracks streaming online for all in
continual play format).

Wishing you a blessed holiday season and happy new year,

Stephen Michael Apatow
Founder
Humanitarian Resource Institute
United Nations Arts Initiative