FUCK throbbing gristle

blak...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2018, 5:26:41 PM8/13/18
Exactly, any acclaim they've gained is only because they where at the very least the "first". Were they particulary good? I don't think so

mimus99

Aug 17, 2018, 9:34:47 AM8/17/18
On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 14:26:40 -0700 (PDT), blak...@gmail.com wrote:

> Exactly, any acclaim they've gained is only because they where at the very least the "first".
> Were they particularly good? I don't think so

Remind me of Negativland but not as good.

--

Let there be occasional creaking throbs.

Talles Fernando

Aug 17, 2018, 2:12:16 PM8/17/18
On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 6:26:41 PM UTC-3, blak...@gmail.com wrote:
> Exactly, any acclaim they've gained is only because they where at the very least the "first". Were they particulary good? I don't think so

I like their sound. It's very vibrating and obscure. Thus, the concept they create in making music in different ways, was pretty good - and they are very talented artists, all them.

ottofarbr...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2018, 12:22:48 PM9/24/18
On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 4:26:41 PM UTC-5, blak...@gmail.com wrote:
> Exactly, any acclaim they've gained is only because they where at the very least the "first". Were they particulary good? I don't think so

industrial sucked until EBM

Talles Fernando

Oct 30, 2018, 5:02:59 PM10/30/18
Well, I can't comment on this, because it is something you can choice about the flavor of anything, but in my case, I like the very old industrial bands (Throbbing Gristle, Cabaret Voltaire, Coil) and the conceptual behavior, and of course, I like very much the old school EBM. But I think it's different the way the sound is created. If for one side, industrial tries to create different states of making music, EBM is something more linear and "beating". I don't know, but in my listening experience, EBM is more concrete and Industrial is more distorted, like Gen said, TG has tried to pervert the notion we have about expectation, like we wait for what happens next, not stuck in states of past.