NM-List

Randy Wolf

Jun 10, 2023, 6:26:36 PM6/10/23
Are there any old timers left on RMI who remember the NM-List mailing list from the 90s? New Music list.

I've been submitting the NM-List community cassette music projects to discogs:
https://www.discogs.com/release/27148275-Various-1991-NM-List-Compilation
https://www.discogs.com/release/27152679-Various-1993-NM-List-Compilation-Rice-in-a-Barrel

I'm adding the Steve Albini tribute\takedown cassette but lacking cover art. I have the booklet and have posted that. Does anyone have a scan of the cover art from the cassette that can share? Thanks in advance.
https://www.discogs.com/release/27163026-Various-NM-List-Albini-Tribute-Albiniesque

Randy Wolf

Jun 10, 2023, 6:29:02 PM6/10/23

fhuzy

Feb 16, 2024, 8:37:41 AMFeb 16
Is there any way someone could put these up if you still have the CDs on YT/SoundCloud etc? Some of these tracks were incredible and I'm an old RMIer who can't find them again. I had the CDs at one time but had them ripped off at a club.