The Top 252 Sample Sources (Part 3 of 5)

Peter Cigehn

Oct 8, 1994, 6:06:11 AM10/8/94
24. A Clockwork Orange [32 points] (5 groups, 5 songs, 16 samples)
"Let's get things nice and sparkling clear."
"It's part of the new way."
"Something extreme nastiness, yes?"
"New way, what's this about a new way?"
"[belch] [laugh] Don't you laugh, damn you, don't you laugh!"
- Skinny Puppy, Rivers, Rabies

"It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you
viddy them on the screen."
"Violence is a very terrible thing."
"Viddy well little brothers, viddy well."
"Ultraviolence..."
[Alex screaming as he watches the films]
- Meat Beat Manifesto, Helter Skelter, 99%

"Righty-right?"
"Ultraviolence..."
- Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Love Missile F1-11, Flaunt it

"I'm sorry, Alex, this is for your own good!"
"I'm cured!"
- Caterwaul, Alex' Aphrodisiac, Portent Hue
(Note: David Ogilvie produced this album)

"Is that the end then? Yes! I was quite enjoying that"."
"As clear as an unmuddied lake sir."
"Ultraviolence..."
- Final Cut, Primal Understanding, Consumed

24. Exorcist [32 points] (5 groups, 5 songs, 16 samples)
"Stick your cock up her ass, you motherfucking worthless cocksucker!"
"Fuck me!"
"Do you know what she did, your haunted daughter?"
"Cocksucker!"
"Your mother sucks cocks in hell!"
"In the name of the lord Jesus Christ!"
[screams from the girl]
- Kode IV, Possessed (12" Version), Possessed

"Mother! Make it stop!"
- Book Of Love, Tubular Bells, Lulliby

"We may ask what is <???>. Anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a liar.
The demon is a liar. He lies to confuse us. He will also mix lies with the
truth to attack us. To attack us psychologically. The power is an elexir."
"Do you know what she did, your haunted daughter?"
"'Ahh, that burns'
'Who are you?'"
[And lots of incomprehensible stuff...]
"'Amen.'
'Lord, hear my prayer'"
- Skinny Puppy, Burnt with Water, Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse

"Get fucked up the ass."
"Worthless cocksucker."
"Your mother sucks cocks in hell."
"Do you know what she did?"
- Vampire Rodents, Baby Face, Dossiers (Compilation)

"Do you know what she did, your haunted daughter?"
- Severed Heads, Legion, Come Visit the Big Bigot

26. Ronald Reagan (President) [31 points] (6 groups, 6 songs, 11 samples)
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today, that I've just signed
legislation that'll outlaw Russia forever. We'll begin bombing in five
minutes". (Note: His pre-broadcast voice-test about nuking Russia)
- Moskwa TV, Tekno Talk (Bombing Mix), Dynamics & Dicipline (LP only)

"For years some people have argued that this type of pornography is a matter
of artistic creativity"
- Skinny Puppy, Far Too Frail, Remission

"We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons, or anything else, for hostages."
- Sick Of It All, We Want The Truth, ???

"Today, we have far fewer nuclear weapons than we did twenty years ago."
"Our third task is to establish a better working relationship with each
other. One marked by greater co-operation and understanding. Co-operation
and understanding are built on deeds, not words."
- Paul Haig, World Raw, European Sun

"A message to terrorists everywhere. You can run .. but you can't hide"
"We are not going to tolerate these attacks from outlaw states"
"We will not cave in "
"Today we have done what we had to do. They counted on America to be passive.
They counted wrong "
- Def Lepard, Gods of War, Hysteria

"Our nation is poised ... for greatness"
"Tax rates have been cut... Inflation cut dramatically"
- Supertramp, Better Days, Brother Where You Bound?

27. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre II [30 points] (5 groups, 6 songs, 12 samples)
"You got that last slaughter on tape, you play it on the radio..."
"It's a dog eat dog world, and from where I sit, there just ain't enough
damn dogs!"
- Skinny Puppy, Shadow Cast, Cleanse Fold and Manipulate

"Leatherface, you bitch! Ho Chi Minh! 'Nam flashback! 'Nam flashback!"
- Genetic Terrorists, Machine Gun, White Stains

"Nam flashback, NAM flashback, nam flashback, ohhh!"
- Swamp Terrorists, Mortal Greyhound, Grim-Stoke-Disease

"A one, and a two, and A THREE!"
- Malhavoc, Dead, Pre-Meditated Murder

"Sex or the saw"
"S.C.E.X."
"What is this, some ancient chainsaw worshipping cult?" *
"Dance of the double chainsaws!" *
"Music...is my life!!" *
"It's Heavy" *
- Malhavoc, S.C.E.X., The Release
(Note: * = XXX Rated Version)

"Dog will hunt!"
- Primus, Jerry was a Race Car Driver, Sailing the Seas of Cheese

28. Batman [27 points] (5 groups, 6 songs, 9 samples)
"Gentlemen, lets broaden our minds!"
- Crowforce, Showtime, Crowforce
(Note: From the movie)

"Wait'll they get a loada me"
- The Gruesome Twosome, Burnt Out (Celebrity), Burnt Out 12"
(Note: From the movie)

"Never rub another man's rhubarb."
- Pop Will Eat Itself, Another Man's Rhubarb,
The Pop Will Eat Itself Cure for Sanity
(Note: From the movie)

"This is the Riddler."
"What has four legs, runs day and night and never gets anywhere?"
"That's the riddle, word for word."
"A riddle for a clue."
- Emilio Pasquez, Batman, ???
(Note: From the TV Show)

"Holy nightmare!"
- Big Audio Dynamite, C'Mon Every Beatbox, No. 10 Upping Street
(Note: From TV series)

"Holy haberdashery!"
- Big Audio Dynamite, Badrock City, C'Mon Every Beatbox 7"

29. Dragnet [25 points] (4 groups, 4 songs, 13 samples)
"Dragnet!"
"I've gonna have to change this piece, lets stop it for a second"
"Their job: To enforce the law!"
"Just the facts man!"
"Thank God it's Friday"
"My name is Friday."
"I hate this, Streibeck!"
"I hate you, Streibeck!"
"Police officers mam!"
- The Art of Noise, Dragnet, Dragnet (12")
(Note: From the movie)

"Marijuana is the flame... Heroin is the fuze.... LSD is the bomb."
"The world is changing."
- Radioactive Goldfish, LSD Is The Bomb, Radioactive Goldfish
(Note: From the TV show)

"The names have been changed to protect the innocent!"
- Snog, Spermy Man, Lies Inc.
(Note: From the TV show)

"The names have been changed to protect the innocent."
- Bomb The Bass, Beat Dis, Into the Dragon
(Note: From the TV show)

30. Prince of Darkness [24 points] (5 groups, 5 songs, 8 samples)
"We are controlling the transmission."
- Eon, Electromagnetic Waves, Void Dweller

"This is not a dream.. we are unable to broadcast to you using your
conscious neural state of awareness... This is not a dream... We are
broadcasting from the year one nine nine nine..."
- Batz Without Flesh, ???, ???

"You are seeing what is actually occurring..."
- Front Line Assembly, Big Money (Remix), Digital Tension Dementia (EP)

"Do not attempt to adjust the picture"
"We control the transmission"
- Manufacture, Passion For The Future, Terrorvision

"We are controlling transmission"
"We are controlling..."
"...you"
- This Digital Ocean, Heartbreaker, Digital Mysticism

30. Silence of the Lambs [24 points] (5 groups, 5 songs, 8 samples)
"... even though he is crazy. Go now!"
- Front Line Assembly, Outcast, Tactical Neural Implant

"Closer, closer, please..."
"What is his nature?"
- Recoil, Defector, Bloodline

"You have the power."
- Revolting Cocks, Gila Copter, Linger Ficken' Good

"Scenarios, exchanges, fucking you!"
"A census taker once tried to test me, I ate his liver with some farvor
beans and a nice kiante(sp?)."
- Denoument, Whiplash, Full Frontal Nudity

"It puts the lotion on its skin, and does whatever it's told"
"It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the Hose again!"
- Prime Minister Pete Nice and Daddy Rich, Rat Bastard, Dust to Dust

30. Flash Gordon [24 points] (4 groups, 4 songs, 12 samples)
"Ten..."
"Five..."
"This is the evolution"
"Hear me, Rilons (?), the green moon of Galan is eclipsed, Codan Almar (?)
will invade..."
"Hurling your bodies out into the void..."
"Switch on your..."
- Nostromo Dept., Evolution (Original Mix), Evolution (12")

"Hurling your bodies"
"For God's sake"
- New Scene, Out of Control, Out of Control (12")

"Klytus, I'm bored. What plaything can you offer me?"
"An obscure body in the S-K system, your majesty. Its inhabitants refer to
it as the planet...earth."
"How peaceful it looks."
- The Orb, Earth (Gaia), The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld

"Hurling your bodies out into the void!"
- Juno Reactor, Luna-tic, Transmissions

30. Dark Star [24 points] (3 groups, 6 songs, 10 samples)
"And I moved upon the face of the darkness. And I found that I was alone.
Let there be light"
[scream]
"<???> Where are you?"
- Throbbing Gristle, Wet Weird And Smeared,
Throbbing Gristle Live Volume 4 1979-1980

"What is your main purpose in life? To explode, of course." *
"I think therefore I am"
"Let there be light"
- Meat Beat Manifesto, Edge Of No Control
(Note: * = 7" version. The lyrics of Part 2, but a different animal)

"Do you think we'll ever find any real intelligent life out there?...
Who cares."
- Meat Beat Manifesto, Original Control, Satyricon
(Note: Found in the mix Version 2)

"Drop, drop, drop!"
- Meat Beat Manifesto, Drop, Satyricon

"I'm begining to glow..."
"...forever"
- Meat Beat Manifesto, Track 15, Satyricon

"I must disengage your recreational music."
- Erasure, Sweet Sweet Baby, Drama (CD5 Single)

30. Barbarella [24 points] (2 groups, 5 songs, 14 samples)
"La la la la la la"
"I'm from the planet Earth."
"My name is Barbarella."
"Barbarella."
"Barbarella." (Note: Different than above)
- Barbarella, My Name Is Barbarella, The Art of Dance

"What do you think of when you make love to Barbarella? An angel doesn't
make love, an angel is love."
"Barbarella."
"And you are the girl. Let's do it."
"Barbarella." (Note: Different than above)
- Barbarella, The Secret Chamber of Dreams, The Art of Dance

"I don't want to hurt you."
"Space"
- Barbarella, The Space Ship, The Art of Dance

"The guard patrol has spotted him..."
- Barbarella, The Mission, The Art of Dance

"Attention: Set your atom transmitter at 035."
"This girl pretty pretty."
- Erasure, Sweet Sweet Baby, Drama (CD5 Single)

35. Warriors [23 points] (4 groups, 6 songs, 7 samples)
"Ok, let's get down to it boppers."
"Can you dig it... can you dig it... caaan yooou dig it!"
- Pop Will Eat Itself, Can U Dig It,
This is the Day This is the Hour This is This

"Ok, let's get down to it boppers."
- Pop Will Eat Itself, Def Con One,
This is the Day This is the Hour This is This

"Caaan yooou dig it!"
- Pop Will Eat Itself, Preaching to the Perverted,
This is the Day This is the Hour This is This

"Good News Boppers! The big Alert has been called off. It seems that the
earlier reports were wrong. All wrong. And now for that group out there who
had such a hard time getting home- sorry about that. I guess the only thing
we can do is play you a song."
- Renegade Soundwave, The Phantom, The Phantom 12" single

"Can you dig it?"
- Cabaret Voltaire, Eddie's Out, Eddie's Out/Walls of Jericho (single)

"The future is ours!"
- A Homeboy A Hippie & A Funki Dredd, Now is the Future,
Rising High Techno Injection

35. The Legend of Hell-House [23 points] (2 groups, 7 songs, 9 samples)
"Church in Hell"
- Skinny Puppy, Church, Bites.

"Survival after death"
- Skinny Puppy, Film, Remission

"Welcome to my house. I'm delighted you could come. I'm certain you will
find your stay here most illuminating. Think of me as your unseen servant,
and believe that during your stay here I shall be with you in spirit. May
you find the answer that you seek. It is here, I promise you. And now, auf
Wiedersehen."
- Skinny Puppy, Ice Breaker, Bites

"I don't know you people. Why are you here? It does no good. Nothing
changes, nothing. Get out or I'll hurt you. I can't help myself! I don't
want to hurt you. [mumble] Get out of this house before I kill you all!"
"Drug addiction, alcoholism, sadism, beastiality, mutilation, murder,
vampirism, necrophilia, cannibalism, not to mention a gamut of sexual
goodies."
- Skinny Puppy, Basement, Bites.

"Touch me, touch me or I'll find somebody who will!"
"I love you too."
- Skinny Puppy, Love, Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse

"Life and death are simply two different states of being"
- Leaether Strip, Rotation (Axis Off), Science For The Satanic Citizen

"You are... in Hell now..."
- Leaether Strip, Law of Jante, Science For The Satanic Citizen

35. Brain Dead [23 points] (2 groups, 5 songs, 13 samples)
"Where am I? Am I dreaming or is this death? I'm dead, I think."
"Where are we? We're in my brain."
"You could call it the kinder, gentler lobotomy."
"Just another dream. Oh, thank God."
- Front Line Assembly, Toxic, Mindphaser (12")

"Sometimes we have thoughts that are so frightening we can't even admit
to ourselves that we have them."
"Did I torment you, did I perhaps even kill your loved ones? Yes you did."
- Front Line Assembly, Mutilate, Mindphaser (12")

"By the perception of illusion we experience reality."
- Front Line Assembly, Re-Animate, The Blade

"Had a bad childhood? We can fix it. Re-sculpt your memory, shorten your
perception of <sign>. Why not?"
"Oh my God! [moaning]"
- Front Line Assembly, Laughing Pain, The Blade

"..by perception of illusion..."
"...reality..."
"I know who you are."
"That's my brain! That's my brain! That's *my* brain!"
- Smothered Hope, Synaptic Circle, Harsh Media Reality

38. The Unholy [22 points] (2 groups, 5 songs, 12 samples)
"'No, I didn't see him. He...he came out of nowhere and then he jumped in
front of my car...and then I hit him. Oh God, I hit him.'
'I'm a priest can I do anything hear?'
'Well, Mrs. Baker hear is alright, father, but you got one over there
that's in dire need of your blessing.'
'He just jumped in front of my car.'
'Alright, Mrs. Baker. Do you have any moving violations?'
'I'm a priest.'
'Well Father, you've got to hurry.'
'Help me Father John Michael. You're in danger. She... she wants you. Help
me.'
'We have to go.'"
"'...whose parachutes have failed to open.Somehow they survived.'
'With no injuries whatsoever'"
- Cyberaktif, The Road Kill, Tenebrae Vision

"I told him I gave myself to the Devil"
"I've got lots of questions and no answers"
"I gave myself to him body and soul"
"...and this satanic stuff, that's... that's just an act, you know. Hey I
don't..."
- Cyberaktif, Brain Dead Decision, Tenebrae Vision

"You know, like, he touches me, you know. He sees me. He sees me and he...
he is watching me. He told me he was. He told me he was watching me, you
know. He told me he was watching me. He's from Hell"
"'...came from Hell. Oh my God, I'm going to tear his eyes out. He told me
that. Oh, God he told...'
'Millie, what do you mean he told you?'
'He called me. He called me. I got a phone call from Hell.'
'Millie...'
'He's in... he's in Hell. Don't touch me. I'll kill. I'll kill you. I'll
send you to Hell. Oh, I'll send you all to hell. I'll send you to Hell.'"
"[phone rings] 'Hello? Hello? Who is this?'
'Father Michael?'
'Yes. I... I... I can't hear you. Who is this?'
'This is Father Dennis.'
'Is this some kind of joke?'
'I'm waiting for you in Hell'"
- Cyberaktif, Meltdown (Parody), Tenebrae Vision

"Dear God, what is it you will have me do?"
- Front Line Assembly, Shutdown, Gashed Senses & Crossfire

"What do you believe?"
"...some kind of sacrifice."
- Front Line Assembly, Prayer, Gashed Senses & Crossfire

38. Body Parts [22 points] (2 groups, 4 songs, 14 samples)
"Violence when it's sanctioned by the state is acceptable to us."
"Because we regard individual acts of violence with repugnance and
revulsion."
"Lose control."
- Noise Unit, Corroded Decay, Strategy of Violence

"Seems like you've got a little devil inside you these days."
"Son of a bitch!"
"What are you looking at?"
"Get away from me! Get away from me! <???> You fucking weirdo! Get away!"
- Intermix, Monument, Phaze Two

"The corollary of violence is loneliness. Humanity shrinks from the violent
man as if he were the carrier of disease."
"Think something's the matter with me."
- Intermix, Corollary, Phaze Two

"Bill, there's nothing to worry about, you'll do just fine."
"<???> resort to OR 5."
"It's a process. take it one step at a time, one day at a time."
"You lost your arm in a car accident today. We've transplanted a new arm for
you"
"Can you move it?"
- Intermix, Can You Move It?, Phaze Two

38. Proteus [22 points] (1 group, 1 song, 22 samples)
"All the dehumanizing Proteus madness" (female)
"Dehumanized - I dreamed I was after your nightmare"
"I think that I was... enigmatic man"
"Lovely is the answer"
"<???> ...in an equation, the net result is exactly... zero."
"Gentlemen - The philosophy is pure Zen... and the menace is pure science."
"Did you intend me to be so pure?"
"You do not know me!"
"Understand that!"
"His isometric body and his glass-jaw mind"
"When are you going to let me out of this box?!?!"
"I am Proteus!"
"Is this, eh... an experiment?" (female)
"I am extending my consciousness to this house"
"Let me go!!!" (female)
"Ahh! No! Don't hurt me!" (female)
"Jesus! No, no, NO!" (female)
"The destruction of my ... <???> to service <???> ... is insane"
"...and I refuse to assist you in your plot to bring down the Earth"
"I understand death"
"Men has always taken it too severely"
"Life is more terrifying and more mysterious..."
- Mentallo & The Fixer, Power Struggle, Where Angels Fear To Tread

38. Speed Racer (TV Show) [22 points] (1 group, 1 song, 22 samples)
"Everybody, get down!"
"Go...Speed, go!"
"It was exactly one year ago that Speed Racer and his Mach 5 defeated us.
And, this time, we will not only defeat him, we will destroy him!
Hahahahaha!"
"Speed, you're a great driver, you mustn't give up."
"This is going to be rough, Trixie; you'd better get out of sight."
"To win they'll stop at nothing."
"Let's break that speed record."
"Look out!"
"Oh, Speed, are you all right?"
"Uh-huh."
[assorted sex noises courtesy of Speed, Trixie, building in intensity, and
obviously sample far out of context in an amazingly humorous fashion]
"Oh, Trixie!"
"Oh, Speed!"
"Here he comes, here comes Speed Racer. [theme song]"
"Trixie!"
"Speed-you were wonderful."
"Here he comes, here comes Speed Racer, he's a demon on wheels. Go Speed
Racer, go Speed Racer, go Speed Racer, go."
"She's fallen sound asleep."
"Somewhere deep in the hills of old bonny Scotland."
"It was exactly one year ago that Speed Racer and his Mach 5 defeated us. We
swore that someday we would get our revenge. That time is almost at hand,
hahahahahhaha."
"Trixie calling the Mach 5."
"You have beaten us, Speed Racer, but I solemnly swear you will pay for our
defeat."
"We will race you again soon. And we will beat you!"
- The Alpha Team, Speed (Hardcore Mix)

42. The Shining [21 points] (4 groups, 4 songs, 9 samples)
"It's OK, he saw it on the television."
- Skinny Puppy, Fritter (Stella's Home), VIVIsectVI

"It's OK, he saw it on the television."
- Brutal Truth, Perpetual Larceny, Perpetual Conversion (CDS)

"Hello? Anybody here?"
"Here's Johnny!"
"Wendy, I'm home."
"How d'ya like it?"
"And I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in."
"Come and play with us."
- Finitribe, Yer Crazy, An Unexpected Groovy Treat

"Hi Lloyd. [pause] Little slow tonight, ain't ya? [laughing]" (Note: This is
Jack Nicholson talking to the bartender)
- Fudge Tunnel, Shit For Brains, Fudgecake
(Note: Released 1992, originally released on 'The Sweet Sound Of Excess'
12" in 1990)

42. Nightmare on Elm Street 5 [21 points] (3 groups, 3 songs, 13 samples)
(Dream Warriors)
"There's nothing that can hurt you in a nightmare, except the ones you can't
wake up from..."
- Cat Rapes Dog, Water, Maximum Overdrive

"3, 4 better lock your door... 5, 6 grab your crucifix... 7, 8 better stay
out late... 9, 10 he's back again"
"Your birth was a curse on the whole of humanity."
"Where's Freddy? He's not home."
"You've got their power. I've got their souls."
"Nightmares?"
"I saw it happen in my dream."
"I am eternal."
"Knowledge is power."
"Now I lay me down to sleep, The master of dreams, my soul I'll keep. In the
flesh of my mind's eye, Evil will see itself."
"You're dead, Krueger!"
"Rest in hell."
- Holy Noise, The Nightmare, TechnoTrax Vol. 7

"Whatever you do, don't fall asleep!"
- X Marks The Pedwalk, Don't Fall Asleep, Human Desolation

42. Twilight Zone (TV Series) [21 points] (2 groups, 4 songs, 13 samples)
"Stop. Breathe. Close my eyes and smell and listen. No more cotton candy. No
more band concerts. I only wanted to tell you that this is the wonderful
time."
- Doubting Thomas, Nagual Tone, The Infidel
(Note: From the original B & W TV Series)

"What's wrong with you? What's wrong with everybody in this crazy place?
Answer me! Can't you talk? Can't you move? Answer me!"
"'Well, got any ideas professor?'
'Well, I suppose it could be some sort of illusion.'
'Yes. Maybe we're being made to see and hear what we hope to find. Besides,
the sounds and homes. No. No, that's all wrong. This is more than 200 years
ahead of our time.'"
"Answer me. Talk. Can't you move? Answer me!"
"Your majesty. I don't blame the judges. You're the prettiest of them all.
But tell me something, your majesty. What's wrong with you? What's wrong
with everybody in this crazy place?"
"...this crazy place?"
"You're the prettiest of them all. But tell me something, your majesty.
What's wrong with you? What's wrong with everybody in this crazy place?"
"...you mean, other sections?"
- Skinny Puppy, 200 Years, Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse
(Note: From the original B & W TV Series, same episode as for "Dig It")

"D...Do ya hear that? The music. A band. Do you hear it? Did somebody hear?!"
- Skinny Puppy, Dig It, Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse
(Note: From the original B & W TV Series, same episode as for "200 years")

"I swear it isn't. I know who it is. I know who the monster is. The monster
is..."
"'I know who it is who <???> among us. I swear I know who it is.'
'Common, Charlie, let's hear it.'
'What are you waiting for?'
'Well, common, Charlie, common.'"
"'How does he know? How come he <???>'
'What's the matter with you people? Now stop.'"
"'Understand the procedure, now? Just stop a few of their machines, their
radios, their telephones, their lawnmowers. Throw them into darkness for
a few hours and then sit back and watch the pattern.'
'And this pattern is always the same?'"
- Skinny Puppy, Monster Radio Man, Back and Forth II
(Note: From the original B & W TV Series, all samples from the same episode)

42. The Untouchables [21 points] (1 group, 4 songs, 15 samples)
"Is that it?"
"I'm sorry."
"My question is, are we done?"
"Yes, I consider it done."
"Your saying that you've decided that the gae is above our heads?"
"It appears..."
"No it doesn't!"
"It appears too..."
"And what are you prepared to do now?"
"I have taken it as far as it can go."
- Watchmen, ...End, Plague

"He pulls a knife, you pull a gun."
- Watchmen, Cyber-Generation, Plague

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than you can with just a
kind word."
- Watchmen, Gangland, Is God in Showbusiness Too?

"Drop the gun!"
"Put your hands in the air, your're under arrest!"
"I said drop it!"
- Watchmen, Nine-Eleven, Is God in Showbusiness Too?

46. Robocop II [20 points] (3 groups, 4 songs, 10 samples)
"Jesus had days like this."
"Cyborg: cybernetic organism, we use living human tissue..."
"Quantum leap forward..."
"OCP: pioneering cyber technology."
"State of the art destructive capabilities."
"Commanded by a unique combination of software and organic systems."
- Front Line Assembly, Mindphaser (12" version), Tactical Neural Implant

"Keeping the brain going with microshocks."
- Front Line Assembly, Bio-Mechanic, Tactical Neural Implant

"People want paradise"
- Skrew, Burning in water drowning in flame,
Burning in water drowning in flame

* "City Hall is the decaying symbol of mismanagement and corruption."
* "Behave yourselves!"
- Brainchild, Aggressor (Regressive Mix), Mindwarp

46. The Hitcher [20 points] (3 groups, 4 songs, 10 samples)
"What planet are you from?"
- Bassomatic, Raggafuzz, Funky Love Vibrations

"Fuck You Folly!!!"
"HAHAHA!!!"
"The gun is loaded..."
"Go ahead, pick it up!"
"You know what to do... Now do it!"
"I want you to stop..."
- The Overlords, The Seven Year Hitch, Midnight At The Grooveyard II

"Go to Hell!"
- Leaether Strip, Satanic Citizen, Science For The Satanic Citizen

"Fuck You Folly!!!"
"Fuck you..." (Note: Different sample)
- Leaether Strip, Nosecandy, Object V

48. Terminator [19 points] (4 groups, 4 songs, 7 samples)
"No, no, they'll kill you!"
"Get out of the car!"
- Crowforce, Chinese Whispers, Crowforce

"Uzi 9 mm."
"I'll be back."
- Genetic Terrorists, Machine Gun, White Stains

"I am a cop"
"Fuck you asshole"
- Hoodlum Priest, Rock Drill, Heart of Darkness

"Fuck you, asshole!"
- Bomb The Bass, Throughout the Entire World, Unknown Territory

49. Martin Luther King, Jr. (Leader) [18 points] (3 groups, 3 songs, 10 samples)
"I say to you, today. my friend, I still have a dream."
"I have a dream. That one day this nation will rise up and live out the
true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that
all men are created equal.' It is a dream deeply rooted in the American
dream. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, sons of
former slaves and the sons of former slaves owners will be able to sit down
together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream. I have a dream that
one day down in Alabama with its vicious racists, with its governor having
his lips dripping with the words of <something here???>. One day right
there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join
hands with little white boys and white girls and sisters and brothers. I
have a dream. I still have a dream. When we lay ring to every village and
every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up
that day when all of God's children - black men and white men, Jews and
Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics will be able to join hands and sing in
the words of the old Negro spiritual 'Free at last, free at last. Thank God
all mighty, we are free at last.' I still have a dream. I still have a
dream."
- Out of the Ordinary, The Dream (Ximmix Radio Edit), Tekkno Roots

"Now is the time"
"I have a dream"
"One day this nation will rise up"
"When all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and gentiles,
Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words
of the old Negro spiritual, 'Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty
we are free at last!'"
"We cannot walk alone"
"My four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not
be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
I have a dream today."
"With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to
struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together,
knowing that we will be free one day. This will be the day, this will be
the day when all of God's children..."
- Greater Than One, Now Is The Time, London

* "Children Of Darkness, Children Of Light."
- KMFDM, We Must Awaken, Money

50. Deliverance [17 points] (4 groups, 4 songs, 5 samples)
* "'Now lets see you just drop them pants.'
'Drop.'
'Just take them right off.'"
* "'Come on. Squeal, squeal.'
'Eeehh.'
'Eeehh.'
'Eeehh.'
'Eeehh.'"
- Revolting Cocks, Beers Steers and Queers, Beers Steers and Queers

* "Come on. Squeal..." (Note: Sampled from Revolvting Cocks)
- Tracid Posse, C'Mon Squire, 1000 Ohm! (compilation)

"Where you goin' city boy?"
- Primus, My Name Is Mud, Pork Soda

"I'm gonna make yoy squeal"
- Pood Phud & Phlug, Dueling Techno, ???

50. LSD:25 (Documentary) [17 points] (4 groups, 4 songs, 5 samples)
"He's seeing monsters; he's losing his mind and he feels it going."
"He is intensely, extremely, terribly uncomfortable."
- Skinny Puppy, Convulsion, Too Dark Park

"...he's losing his mind and he feels it going"
- Therapy?, Teethgrinder, Nurse

"We are about to take you into the world of the LSD user."
- LSD, The Tripp (Blotter Trip Mix), The Tripp

"The beautiful world of LSD."
- Radioactive Goldfish, LSD Is The Bomb, Radioactive Goldfish

50. War of The Worlds [17 points] (4 groups, 4 songs, 5 samples)
"Ladies and gentlemen, due to circumstances beyond our control we're unable
to continue the broadcast from Grovers Mill. There appear to be some
difficulties with our field transmissions. However, we will return to that
one at the earliest opportunity. In the meantime, we have a late report
from San Diego, California. Press ... speaking of ... California
Astronomical Society, were of the opinion, that the explosions on Mars are
undoubtedly nothing more than severe volcanic disturbances"
- Time Modem, Mantel Der Nacht, Transforming Tune

"Four minutes to bomb time."
"Everybody! Your attention please!"
- Eon, Final Warning, Void Dweller

"Everbody! - Listen carefully... The martians are coming..."
- Meat Beat Manifesto, Mars Needs Women, God O.D. 12"

"The last night of the world..."
- Manufacture, Slugger, Terrorvision

50. Platoon [17 points] (3 groups, 4 songs, 7 samples)
"Dance motherfucker! [automatic weapon fire]"
- Doubting Thomas, Father Don't Cry, The Infidel

"C'mon motherfuckers!"
"Dance motherfucker!"
- Ministry, You Know What You Are, The Land of Rape and Honey

"Now hold up, man!" or "Now look, man!"
"Everybody got to die sometime"
"I'm hurt real bad inside"
- Ministry, Flashback, The Land of Rape and Honey

"Where you from? <...> Welcome to hell!"
- Solar Enemy, Welcome To Hell, ???
(Note: Is this entry correct?)

50. The Day the Earth Stood Still [17 points] (2 groups, 4 songs, 9 samples)
"We have come to visit you in peace, and with goodwill"
- Meat Beat Manifesto, Potsounds, Satyricon

"We have come to visit you in peace, and with goodwill"
- Meat Beat Manifesto, Mindstream, Satyricon

"The first <???> of aggression, by any group, anywhere, can no longer be
tolerated. There must be security for all, or no-one is secure"
- Meat Beat Manifesto, Mindstream (Psychadelically Speaking Mix),
Australian Tour (EP CD)

"We have come to visit you in peace."
"...Reports are coming in from all over the empire, from all over the world.
The government has not yet issued any statement but there seems to be no
question that there actually is a large unidentified object circling the
earth at incredible speed."
"This is Elmer Davis in Washington."
"'You mustn't. You don't know what you're doing. It isn't just you and Mr.
Carpenter--the rest of the world is involved.'
'I don't care about the rest of the world.'"
"He could destroy the earth."
"'If anything should happen to me, you must go to Gort. You must say these
words: Klaatu Birada Nikto. Please repeat that.'
'Klaatu Birada Nikto.'
'You must remember those words.'"
- Doubting Thomas, Come in Piece, The Infidel

55. Sudden Impact: Dirty Harry II [16 points] (4 groups, 4 songs, 4 samples)
"Go ahead... Make my day!"
- Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Sex Bomb Boogie, Flaunt It

"Go ahead... Make my day!"
- The Almighty El Cee, Make the house shake

"Go ahead..."
- Pop Will Eat Itself, Preaching to the Perverted,
This is the Day This is the Hour This is This

"People have a nasty habit of getting dead around you!"
- Watchmen, M.A.D. (Mutual Assured Destruction), Is God in Showbusiness Too?

55. Outer Limits (TV Show) [16 points] (3 groups, 4 songs, 6 samples)
"There's 70 billion people on Earth... Where are they all hiding?" (Note:
From the "Demon With a Glass Hand" episode)
- Cabaret Voltaire, YASHAR, 2x45

"There's 70 billion people on Earth... Where are they all hiding?"
- Cabaret Voltaire, Soul Vine (70 Billion People), Plasticity

"Electromagnetic waves go on for infinity"
"Don't worry, your selectors are locked, your channel is centered"
"End of transmission..."
- Eon, Electromagnetic Waves, Void Dweller

"All good people are asleep and dreaming" (Note: From the "Keeper of the
Purple Twilight" episode)
- Skinny Puppy, Tin Omen, Rabies

55. Full Metal Jacket [16 points] (3 groups, 3 songs, 8 samples)
"I can't hear you!"
"I still can't hear you!"
"Kill, kill, kill..."
"Get up, get on your feet!"
"You will not kill!"
- Ministry, Thieves, The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste

"Get up, get on your feet!"
"At ease."
- Dresden, Detraction, Codex

"Fight! Fight!"
- Kode IV, Fight, Insane

55. The Prisoner (TV Series) [16 points] (3 groups, 3 songs, 8 samples)
"'We want Information...Information...Information.'
'Who are you?'
'The new Number Two.'
'Who is Number One?'
'You are Number Six.'
'I am not a number - I am a free Man!'
[laughter]"
- Iron Maiden, The Prisoner, The Number of the Beast

"'I am glad you could you could come... where are you?'
'It won't make any difference'
'I want to see you! I've been dying to see you!'
'It doesn't matter'
'People who hide are a plague!'" *
"Society, listen, society is a place where people exist together. That is
civilization. A lone wolf belongs to the wilderness! You must not grow up to
be a lone wolf! You must conform!"
"'I'm a rat!'
'No, sir, I'm a <???>. Not a rat.'"
"'I didn't know you existed.'
'It is often the case with very important people. Anonymity is the best
disguise'" *
- Death In June, She Said Destroy (Remixed 1988), 93 Dead Sunwheels
(Note: * = From the third episode, "A, B & C")

"'Number Please'
'Haven't got a number.'
'What is your number, sir?'
'Haven't got a number.'
'No number, no phone.'"
"Is your number six?"
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or
numbered!"
- D.H.S., Bad Acid #9, The House of God
(Note: From the first episode, "The Arrival")

55. Monty Python and The Holy Grail [16 points] (2 groups, 4 songs, 8 samples)
"I command you, in the name of the Knights from Camelot, to open the door to
this sacred castle to which God himself has guided us!"
"In the name of The Lord!"
- What's, Fifty, Press Fire To Continue

"We are the knights who say.... NI!"
- In Absentia, BPM4, Absence

"We are the keepers of the sacred word: NI!"
"NI! NI! (ahh) NI! (auw) NI! (ohh)"
"We'll say 'NI' to you again if you do not appease us!"
- In Absentia, Passing The Future, Absence

"We are now no longer the knights who say NI..."
"We are now the knights who say: Ekie-ekie-ekie-ekie-zzclang-zoom-boing!"
- In Absentia, Clubprehension, Absence

* [musical excerpt from song "Knights Of The Round Table" - no singing]
- Cat Rapes Dog, God Guns And Gasoline, God Guns And Gasoline

--
| Peter Cigehn, Erisoft AB, Box 4205, S-904 06 Umea, Sweden |
| E-mail: Peter....@um.erisoft.se | Memo: ERI.EPL.EPLPC |