What does KMFDM stand for?

wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

What does KMFDM stand for?

-stark- [...and that one is a flame]

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

oh look, wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for wrote:
>What does KMFDM stand for?

Damn Canandians Are Always Assless.

but see, it's in french, and only readable properly in quebec. everywhere else
it looks like "You Want Fries With That?"

-[stark]-
--
<> star...@yahoo.com - stark at 23x.com - jstark at micro-net.com <>
<> SICK: The Life & Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist Opens Nov. 7 <>

mark bartlam

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

On 10 Nov 1997 19:44:02 GMT, wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for wrote:

>What does KMFDM stand for?

"Kill the next motherfucker who asks what KMFDM means".

--[mark]

--
+-----=[mark bartlam][mgb...@yahoo.com]=-----+

Drachen

Nov 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/10/97

wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for wrote:

> What does KMFDM stand for?

Shit. It's that time of the year already?

--
-Drachen
remove "spamless" to flame

Macheezz

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

killer monkey finds dead man,

Stoopid

Tristin Harling

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

No Pity For The Majority

--
-+-+- Cleansing wounds with gasoline to feed the starving hate machine -+-+-
-+-+- Terror and brutality in the name of purity -+-+-

Don Muerte

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

Tristin Harling wrote:

> Drachen (dra...@worldnet.att.net) writes:
> > wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for wrote:
> >
> >> What does KMFDM stand for?
> >
> > Shit. It's that time of the year already?
> >
> > --
> > -Drachen
> > remove "spamless" to flame
> >

> No Pity For The Majority

In all honesty, it's really "No Majority For The Pity"...but you would've known
that if you were around for the swelling abscess of a thread this has been in the
past.
--
Live long and prosper,
- 'Coffee'

--Have your mind tingled--
--and receive unlimited pleasure.--
--neur0c0re.cache:--
-- http://members.aol.com/xbaconbitz/dragons.html --
--Dive: http://members.aol.com/tl7705 --

Robert

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

> On 10 Nov 1997 19:44:02 GMT, wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for wrote:
>
> >What does KMFDM stand for?

Ask that in alt.music.kmfdm. I dare you.

---Robert---

Theo Peter Kavadias

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for wrote:
: What does KMFDM stand for?

I'm almost _certain_ it stands for "Don't end sentences with
prepositions"

JAn

ryan mcmenamin

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

It stands for: I'm not going to humor you, nor should anyone else.

El Trollo

---------------------------------------
"I detest monkeys!"
*Opus 21*

Seven of Thirteen

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

In article <649ic6$q...@freenet-news.carleton.ca>, db...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Tristin Harling) wrote:
>>> What does KMFDM stand for?
>No Pity For The Majority
It would be kind of funny if, in 20 years, there comes along a KMFDM tribute band
which calls itself NPFTM.

Ken

_______________________________
email: sev...@compusmart.ab.ca
All abusive flames will be yawned at and pissed on.

Skarekroe

Nov 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/11/97

KMFDM stands for revolution, baby!
rip the system, oh yeah!
(to be read in a macho-man randy savage voice)

sk

Aaron T-W

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

> > No Pity For The Majority
>
> In all honesty, it's really "No Majority For The Pity"...

That's correct, it does mean 'no majority for the pity', which is why
Sascha sings 'Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit' in the song Megalomaniac
(notice that Mitleid and Mehrheit had switched places to make grammar
correctŠ)

atw

Fraggle

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

I thought it stood for "Kill Mother Fuckers Depeche Mode"

BadBird

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

For the children's sake!

Don't add on to this growing... thread... oops. Whoops.

Rich

--
[+-----------------------------------------+]
[|This is my .sig file! I typed it myself!|]

Skarekroe

Nov 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/12/97

:> KMFDM is the German acronym for Kein Merheit Fur Die Mitleid, which is
:german
:> for No pity for the Majority. This is improper german though.

:You'd think that the band would at least check with someone who speaks
:German before they picked their name. If you're going to give your band
:a name in a language you don't speak, at least get it right.

:(Just kidding - Sascha, En Esch, Udo Sturm and (I think) Gunter Schulz
:are all German and speak the language fluently. Sascha says that the
:name is grammatically correct, and his German is better than mine, so
:I'll take his word for it.)

what's really interesting is how good sascha's ENGLISH lyrics are. project
pitchfork and :wumpscut: should take lessons.

sk

der Nils

Nov 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/13/97

On Mon, 10 Nov 97 20:46:25 GMT, stark23...@yahoo.com (-stark-
[...and that one is a flame]) wrote:

>oh look, wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for wrote:
>>What does KMFDM stand for?

It does either stand for _Wilhelm Schroeder_ or for _Collapsing New
Buildings_

der "Kill this fucking thread"-Nils

- n...@f.materna.de -

Tim Kaiser

Nov 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/13/97

InqHQ wrote in message
<19971111234...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

>KMFDM is the German acronym for Kein Merheit Fur Die Mitleid, which is
german
> for No pity for the Majority. This is improper german though.
>

>Some people also think that it stands for Keiner Macht Fur Dich Mehr,
which
> means No one does more for You.

Not quite correct. A quote from the r.m.i.-FAQ:

>* KMFDM stands for Kein Mitleid fuer die Mehrheit which in English
> means "No pity For The Majority." It has been argued that the
name
> really means nothing because the liner notes for their album,
WHAT
> DO YOU KNOW, DEUTSCHLAND (WaxTrax! Records) have it listed as
> meaning: "Kein Mehrheit fuer die Mitleid"
> however, the proper use of the prhase would be:
> "Kein Mitleid fuer die Mehrheit"
> (mit=with,leid=pain -> Pity; Mehr=more,heit=-ness -> Majority)
> which also uses the genders correctly.

German is my first language, and "Kein Mehrheit fuer die Mitleid" in
fact doesn't make any sense and is grammatically incorrect.

"Keine Macht Fuer Dich Mehr" sounds new to me, it is a correct German
sentence, but it means "No power for you any longer!". Basically, I
think "Kein Mitleid Fuer die Mehrheit" is the correct interpretation of
KMFDM. Heck, of course I'm not sure, but at least it does make sense.

--Tim

Locke

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

Tim Kaiser wrote:
> Not quite correct. A quote from the r.m.i.-FAQ:
> ... [stuff deleted]

Please, somebody should update the FAQ and add the following:

Everybody who responds to a thread about the meaning of KMFDM
will automatically killfiled by the RMI community.

Oh wait ... not me !

Not me, dammit !

NOT ME !!!

Anybody still reading my posts ?

CU,
LOCKE

NP: Mouse On Mars "Autoditacker"
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
| | / \ / _/| |/ /| _| / @ @ \
| |__| || || |_ | \ | _| locke (| \ |)
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| @fiasko.physik.uni-jena.de \__=__/
| |

Gabriele Giuliani

Nov 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/14/97

Oh, I thought it was Kill MotherFuckin' Depeche Mode.
Anybody knows about this one????
-G

foe

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

Locke <lo...@some.spam.free.place> writes:

> Anybody still reading my posts ?

Yep!

> NP: Mouse On Mars "Autoditacker"

That album is very weak. It's a ripp off the "richard d james" album.
Anyways i'm very deceived with this MoM release : (

Dimitri

Don Muerte

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

Aaron T-W wrote:

> Ok - don't forget that the traslation of Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid is
> supposed to be interpretted 'loosely' as No Pity For The Majority,
> according to KMFDM, so fuck all grammar German constraints.

You can't 'fuck' the grammar restraints. They were intentional. Kein Mitleid
Fur Die Mehrheit is what KMFDM stands for. It was something Sascha thought
he'd do to twist around an historic German phrase.

firefox

Nov 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/21/97

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid is what KMFDM stands for. Means "No pity for the
majority.
Now lets stop this thread before it goes nuts AGAIN.

firefox

Chaz Allerton

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/24/97
to Gabriele Giuliani

Gabriele Giuliani wrote:

> Oh, I thought it was Kill MotherFuckin' Depeche Mode.
> Anybody knows about this one????

It's German (I forget the exact German words) for "No mercy for the
masses/majority".
-Chaz

TOM DC

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/24/97
to Chaz Allerton

Chaz Allerton wrote:

check out the KMFDM page! It has 1001 possible answers (e.g. Kylie Minogue
Fans Don't Masturbate)

tom

WeiBTeufel

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

>Oh, I thought it was Kill MotherFuckin' Depeche Mode.
>Anybody knows about this one????

Let's rephrase that. Anyone NOT know this one??

Paenitans

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

AIGH?!?! Does everyone forget every couple of months? Keine mitleid fur die
mehrheit. And that's not spelled right, but I don't care.
Paenitans

Romek Szczesniak CMP

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

PLEASE, write it down and remember it. We are so bored of this thread.
It's not that I don't like them, I happen to think that they're one of
the best bands around, it's just, it's not important what KMFDM stands
for, it's what they play that matters.

Please, please, please remember this time.

Ta!

The Purple Munchkin of Doom

Having locked Romek in the cupboard so that I can write freely!!

Matt Walter Krzeminski

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

In article <347544F2...@ykt0.attnet.or.jp>,
firefox <plu...@ykt0.attnet.or.jp> wrote:

It also stands for Keine Macht fur Dich Mehr. Which also in a loos translation stands for no
Pity for the Majority.

Peter Burka

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Matt Walter Krzeminski wrote:

> In article <347544F2...@ykt0.attnet.or.jp>,
> firefox <plu...@ykt0.attnet.or.jp> wrote:
>
> >Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid is what KMFDM stands for. Means "No pity for the
> >majority.
> >Now lets stop this thread before it goes nuts AGAIN.
> >

> It also stands for Keine Macht fur Dich Mehr. Which also in a loos translation stands for no
> Pity for the Majority.

No it doesn't.
Keine = none or no-one
Macht = does
Fur = for
Dich = you
Mehr = more
No one does more for you.

This thread's getting very boring.

peter
--
(Kill Mother Fuckin' Depeche Mode)

foe

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

TOM DC <tom.de...@innet.be> writes:

> check out the KMFDM page! It has 1001 possible answers (e.g. Kylie Minogue
> Fans Don't Masturbate)

Beste Tom hier is het

The list was first sent by Ben Colborn on RMI in March 97.
It was supposely taking part of a press kit KMFDM used to send.

Kylie Minogue Fans Don't Masturbate

Keep Madonna From Doing Music
Kill Me For Drug Money
Kaleidoscopes Make For Daily Magic,
Konietzko Makes Fine Dance Music,
Killer Mushrooms Fuck Da Mind
Kill Mother Fucking Dumbass M(fill in)
Koresh Made Fifty Die Miserably
Kiss My French Derrieres Monsieur
Kryptic Messages From Deranged Music Directors
King Missile Favors Detachable Members
Ketchup Makes Fries Deliciously Munchy
Koresh Masturbated Frequently During Mass
Karaoke Music For Deranged Misogynists
Killing Machines From Detroit Michigan
Kill Madonna For Destroying Music
Kill Metallica For Dominating Metal
Keep Madonna From Dildo Madness
Keep Madonna From Doing Music
Kool Men Fuck During Menstruation
Kansas Men Fondle Dying Muskrats
Kosher Meat Fries During March
Killer Mosquitos Fly Delivering Malaria
Kept My Fathers Damn Mastercard
Kiss My Faithful Dog Max
Kind Monkeys Filleted Doug's Mother
Kissing Mudskippers Fried Dad's Mind
Klingons Made Frank's Dog Murder
Kooky Masqueraders Find Drunk Moose
KMFDM Kicks My Friends Dead Mother (doesn't work but was in the list)
Karl Marx Felt Damn Macho
Karl Marx Fought Drunkeness Mostly
Kittens Mutilated For Demonstrational Media
Kult Murders Follow December Meetings
Keep Morons From Doing Mescaline
Klan Members Fuck Dogs Magnificently
Killer Mushrooms Fuck Dee Mind
Kill Mother Fucking Dumbass MTV
Kill Mother Fucking Dumbass Megadeth
Kill Mother Fucking Dumbass Metallica
Kool Mother Fuckers Do Mothers
Kids Minds Fly During Masturbation
Konietzco Makes Fine Dance Music
Kings Made Faux-Pas During Marriage
Karl Marx Fucked Danii Minogue
Keep Michael From Daily Molestations
Keep Michael From Doing Maculae
Koresh's Mad Followers Died Miserably
Klansmen Might Fry Dark Men
Klingons Marry Flighty Detroit Maidens
Kiss Me, Forget Damn Marriages
Ketchup Millionaires Forcefully Down Mustard
Kill Mother Fucking Death Metal
Klingons Mean Fucking Destructive Monsters
Kiss Massive Funky Doobies Maturely
King Midas Fucked Ditchess Midget
Kinky Mothers Fuck Dumb Mailmen
Kiss Madonna's Fat Distended Mamaries
Kirsty Maccoll Found Dead Murdered
Kirsty Maccoll's Fingers Dont Match
Killer Menstruation Formed Dirty Mess
Kajagoogoo's Music Felt Damn Meaningful
Klaas' Murderers' Fingers Didn't Malfunction
Koolaid Moms For Death Metal
Kleenex Manufacturers Favor Dirty Magazines
Karl Malden Fucks Dead Monkeys
Kill Misygonists For Dear Mom
Killing Mortification Forever Destroys Morality
Kink's Many Fans Deemed Morons
Keep Moaning For Demi Moore
Kurds Make Fine DoorMats
Karma Man From Distant Mars
Krisp Meatloaf For Dinner Ma
Keep Me From Dad's Money
Kavorkian Means Finally Dying Mercifully
Kiss Makes Forgettable Dismal Music
Kill Murder Fight Destroy Maim
Kyle McLaughlin Felched Demi Moore
Knuckleheaded Multitudes find Death Meaningful
Kalideoscope Mind Frmo Dosing Mescaline
Karl Malden's Favorite Dildo Machine
KMFDM Makes Fine Decadent Music
KMFDM Makes Fine Dance Music
Keep Madness From Deranged Minds
Kiss My Furious Dog Mister
Kelp Makes Fortifying Delicious Meals
Kitchen Maids Fry Diseased Meat
Kick Madonna For Dirty Money
Killing Mainly For Drugs & Marijuana
Kiss Manson's Family Dog Mike
Kitty Made Fat Donkeys Multiply
Kinetic Moods Force Dramatic Motion
Keep Morrissey From Doing Masturbation
Kill Madonna For Doing Marilyn
Kangaroo's Make Fetishes Doing Mudhoney
Killed Myself For Doing Monsters
Kidnap Mad Fat Dead Milkmen
Korrupt Men Fight Defiant Mothers
Kitty Made Fat Monkeys Multiply (doesn't work but was in the list)
Kill My Friendly Deutsch Mark
Krazy Menudo Fans Don't Mosh
Keep Mork From Doing Mindy
Klinger Makes Females Dig Miniskirts
Keep Me From Dinner Mom
Kitchens Make Fantastic Dog Mattresses
Keep Mormons From Doing Mules
Kids Make Feet Dance Magnificently
Kooky Mormons Fry Donkeys More
Kinky Mormons Fuck Donkeys Monthly
Kiss My Freakin' Dick Man
Kick My Foolishly Derranged Mother
Kill Me For Doing Mom
Ketchup Might Flavor Dull Meat
Kites Manage Flying During Murders
Kill Most Fords During Making
Kitty Means Fun Devoted Mammal
Kids Make Fun Durable Models
Knights Molested Females During March
Kinky Martian Fools Dumb Monkey
Kiss Me For Downing Mom
Kazoos Make Fun Delerious Music
Kennedy Makes Fresh Dirt Manure
Kazoo Music For Demonic Mice
Killing My Faith Disarms Me
Knights Make Females Dance More
Kindergardeners Might Find Delicious Munchies
King Midas Fondled Decapitated Midgets
Killer Music For Deepening Minds
Kool Mo Fo Daddy Mac
Kindly Must Fondle During Masturbation
Kindly Make Four Desserts Monday
Kinetic Machines Fire Disintegrated Missiles
King Missile Fucks Dead Milkmen
Kangaroos Make Fucking Delicate Matter
Killing Madonna Frees Desperate Minds
Keep Me From Doing Marijuana
Keep Making Freaky Dance Music
Kids Mate Frogs During March
Killing Minds For Destructive Means
Kate Might Forgo Dumb Men
Karate Masters Find Ducks Menacing
Knowing Means Faking Dumb Matters
Kalideiscope Magic For Daily Mischief
Kalideiscopes Make For Daily Magic
Keeping Mankind From Devious Machines
Kraftwerk Makes Funky Dance Music
Koresh Masturbates For Dumb Martians
Kill Me For Drug Money

foe

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Romek Szczesniak CMP <r...@sys.uea.ac.uk> writes:

> PLEASE, write it down and remember it.

PPL won't remember.... back in time... two years ago a guy on RMI
suggested to create a special software that kills every message with
the subject "what does KMFDM means?". I think that nowadays, Usenet
apps support filters. Not sure of. But you know that was TWO years ago
and things didn't change and i don't see why they would. Cuz there's
always newbies that might be interested in.

Dimitri
back:staff
http://www.front242.com/

Don Muerte

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

--------------80FC5E9D3548FA1AB5AECEA6

Romek Szczesniak CMP wrote:

> Paenitans wrote:
> >
> > AIGH?!?! Does everyone forget every couple of months? Keine mitleid fur die
> > mehrheit. And that's not spelled right, but I don't care.
> > Paenitans
>
> PLEASE, write it down and remember it. We are so bored of this thread.
> It's not that I don't like them, I happen to think that they're one of
> the best bands around, it's just, it's not important what KMFDM stands
> for, it's what they play that matters.
>
> Please, please, please remember this time.

The problem is that every time a new album is released, more brainless fans flock
to the net to figure out what their new favorite band's name stands for. We'll
never be able to completely avoid this unless you intentionally pass these
threads by. I won't add any more to the festering mass. Good night.

--
Live long and prosper,
- 'Coffee'

--Have your mind tingled--
--and receive unlimited pleasure.--
--neur0c0re.cache:--
-- http://members.aol.com/xbaconbitz/dragons.html --
--Dive: http://members.aol.com/tl7705 --

--------------80FC5E9D3548FA1AB5AECEA6

begin: vcard
fn: Don Muerte
n: Muerte;Don
org: neur0c0re.cache: http://members.aol.com/xbaconbitz/dragons.html
email;internet: donm...@ix.netcom.com
title: Site Administrator
note: neur0c0re.cache: http://members.aol.com/xbaconbitz/dragons.html; icq: 5378217
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1
end: vcard

--------------80FC5E9D3548FA1AB5AECEA6--

Ernest

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

Bla bla bla. KEIN MEHRHEIT FÜR DIE MITLEID!
Over and out…

blue.ey...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2013, 12:03:10 PM11/8/13
Kill Mother Fucking Depeche Mode!!! Lmfao!!!

pabl...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2016, 1:15:25 AM7/8/16
El lunes, 10 de noviembre de 1997, 5:00:00 (UTC-3), wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for escribió:
> What does KMFDM stand for?

It should stand for "Keep Money From Doing Money". I think the band will be agrre with this ;)
♫ ♪ Wake me up in Anarchy ♪ ♫

r00st...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2016, 4:17:38 PM8/8/16
You really know

mellow...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 5:12:51 PM2/12/18
On Monday, November 10, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, wh...@does.kfmdm.stand.for wrote:
> What does KMFDM stand for?

Lose translation from German Keiner Macht für dich mehr meaning no pity for the majority.

wolfma...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2018, 5:28:36 PM4/3/18
Depeche mode means to up grade your stile. So go from there.

Industisi

Nov 5, 2018, 9:02:51 PM11/5/18
On Tuesday, 18 November 1997 03:00:00 UTC-5, foe wrote:

> That album is very weak. It's a ripp off the "richard d james" album.
> Anyways i'm very deceived with this MoM release : (

Completely different from RDJA, the only similarities is the overall bright tones and cartoonish sound.

RonNastie

Dec 19, 2022, 8:33:40 PM12/19/22
I was always told it was "Karl Marx Found Dead Masturbating'"

Paul Watson

Dec 24, 2022, 3:15:15 AM12/24/22
Clone cards, Dumps, Paypal and western Union. Valid for US,UK, CA,AU,EU and Asia

We have high and low cash balance clone credit cards for sale at affordable rates.

UPDATED CLONED CARD RATES
Low Balance Cards
$150 for balance $1K
$350 for balance $3K
$450 for balance $4K
$550 for balance $5k
$800 for balance $6k

High Balance cards

$1500 for balance $15k
$3000 for balance $30k
$5000 for balance $50k
$7000 for balance $ 70k

All cards come with their pin codes and valid for cashout world. cash balance is converted to your currency and cashout. Cards are non traceable ,OTP bypass and secured for use in online shopping, supermarket shopping and petrol points like your normal visa,master cord or gold cards. We ship cards discreetly worldwide and countries where cards are not workable, we will inform you when order is placed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- ICQ # : 55-96-56
- Wickr : @vendorvuggs1
- telegram : @vendorvuggs1
- Whatsapp:+1 929 900 5143
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Dumps,Track 1&2 US = $120 per 1

- Dumps,Track 1&2 UK = $140 per 1

- Dumps,Track 1&2 CA = $140 per 1

- Dumps,Track 1&2 AU = $120 per 1

- Dumps,Track 1&2 EU = $130 per 1

*** Types Card dumps : VISA / MASTER / AMEX / DISCOVERI Gold , Master Standart, Platinum, Business card,

Cooperation card, American Express, Debit card

*** Countries card : USA, UK, CA, AU, EU, Asia .....

+++ NOTE : I also sell Dumps with balances are required

==> Examples :

TRACK 2 : 4658591937313000=14022212730000000011 b 02;06;31 PIN 3463

TRACK 2 : 5404500019100759=13052210000002047000 l 02;48;39 PIN 9832

DEMO TRACK 1/2 + PIN US :

Track2: 4852450003907464=10050114065434000000 PIN 5845

Track2: 4185506003290033=11144281300469401011 PIN 6846

_______________________

Track1: B4867967032437166^AVALLONE/SONJA^13011010000000472000000

Track2: 4867967032437166=13011010000047200000 |

United States | JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. - |

Visa | PLATINUM | 101 | TR1+TR2 |

PIN CODE : 2269

B5111961527836645^KRISTI MCQUIRT^1312101263000000000000000000000?;511196152 7836645=13121012630000000000

B5424180503431014^BRAUN/DANIEL E ^120910100000023501000000582000000?;54241805034310 14=1209101235010582

- Track1=5232556061018719WYATT/ROBERTSON1007101171410000271000000

- Track2=5232556061018719=10071011000042400000

- pin: 5678,5432,5187,5505,and other many pin.....
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- ICQ # : 55-96-56
- Wickr : @vendorvuggs1
- telegram : @vendorvuggs1
- Whatsapp:+1 929 900 5143
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~~~~~SELL PAYPAL VERIFIED ACCOUNT ~~~~~

- Sell Paypal with pass email = 80 $ /paypal
- Sell Paypal don't have pass email = 50 $ /Paypal
- Sell Visa Debit US : 120$
==> This is list of price :
- Paypal Verified with balance $2000 = $200
- Paypal Verified with balance $3000 = $250
- Paypal Verified with balance $5000 = $500
- Paypal Verified with balance $7000 = $550
- Paypal Verified with balance $10000 = $800

~~~~~Western Union Transfer WU Transfer ($/£/€) ~~~~~

(EU,UK,Asia,Canada,US,France,Germany,Italy,Nigeria ,.. African)
Wu transfer hack, hack western union online, hacking into western union, hack western union money transfer online, how to hack western union mtcn

- $150 for MTCN $2000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
- $300 for MTCN $3000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
- $400 for MTCN $6000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
- $600 for MTCN $9000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)
- $900 for MTCN $15000 (get MTCN vs Sender's details)

Give me your western union receive info and payment me fee. Then i will do transfer for you, After about 30 mins you'll have MTCN and sender's name.

Sell wu transfer, sell western union mtcn, hacker wu transfer, hack money transfer western union, western union bug software
Westernunion bugsoftware key 2020 with activation code : 1000$

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- ICQ # : 55-96-56
- Wickr : @vendorvuggs1
- telegram : @vendorvuggs1
- Whatsapp:+1 929 900 5143

=> MY RULES:
- Customer who want test, please buy low cash balance for test and if the cc is good customer can buy more from me, pls dont ask free test and sample or screenshot with me.
- Customer buy over 5 orders, I will discount for you.
- I have a replacement policy for bad cc. All my cc are inspected before sale.
- Cc will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent via courier for clone cards where you want and warranty for you 24h after you buy within United States and 3 working days out of United States.

- Payment methods ;BTC(Bitcoin) or any crypto current. Also open to options but we use the most secured payment platform for the security of our clients.