It's in my brain now...

U46...@uicvm.uic.edu

Oct 10, 1991, 5:49:21 PM10/10/91
ash5...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Andrew Steven Hyatt) writes...

> Remember the song TV Mind by RevCo? I know that has the lyrics "It's in my
> brain now". But doesn't a Front 242 song also have those same lyrics? If
> so...which song on what album? Can anybody help me?

MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO uses the same sample on "Helter Skelter" from
their "99%" album and "Helter Skelter" 12" single.

hasta la da dee la da da...

|| Gene J ||
|| <U46...@uicvm.cc.uic.edu> ||
|| Chicago, Illinois ||
|| ||
|| PLEASE, don't confuse me with other U#####@uicvm people. ||

Dan Harkless

Oct 10, 1991, 4:35:38 PM10/10/91
In article <1991Oct10.1...@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> ash5...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Andrew Steven Hyatt) writes:

> Remember the song TV Mind by RevCo? I know that has the lyrics "It's in my
> brain now". But doesn't a Front 242 song also have those same lyrics? If
> so...which song on what album? Can anybody help me?

Hmmmmmm. No song with those exact lyrics that I can think of, but you
may be thinking of "Moldavia" off of _Tyrrany_For_You_.

"In your ears [in your ears]
In your brain [in your brain"

"Human fly gets on your brain"

Many of the lyrics of that song are quite hard to decipher. I'd love
to know what they are, plus what the hell the song is about...

| Dan Harkless | "The sore in my soul / The mark in my heart |
| dhar...@bonnie.ics.uci.edu | Her acid rain..." - F242, Tragedy >For You< |

Troy Sheets

Oct 10, 1991, 4:26:25 PM10/10/91
In article <1991Oct10.1...@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> ash5...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Andrew Steven Hyatt) writes:

> Remember the song TV Mind by RevCo? I know that has the lyrics "It's in my
> brain now". But doesn't a Front 242 song also have those same lyrics? If
> so...which song on what album? Can anybody help me?

"It's in my brain now" can also be found on Meat Beat's "Dogstar Man/
Helter Skelter" on 99% English import, probably on domestic too.
-Troy Sheets

Andrew Steven Hyatt

Oct 10, 1991, 11:47:36 AM10/10/91

Liz Smith

Sep 19, 2020, 9:50:00 PM9/19/20
It seems to be a favourite phrase by Richard 23, I think I have heard him say it when playing with Front 242 as well.. perhaps during a live concert recording. But he says it during Revoting Cocks - TV Mind on "Big Sexy Land"

Hope that this helps.