Looking for "Hasti meri hai kya? Rasul-e-rehmaton ka noor hai" heard in The Hero

Avinash Sonawane

Jan 25, 2022, 5:54:06 AM1/25/22
Hello!

I'm searching for this song/qawwali "Hasti meri hai kya? Rasul-e-rehmaton ka noor hai". I heard couple of lines of this song in The Hero: Love Story of a Spy movie. You can listen them here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_26kh9Pgno&t=1782s

I feel like this is an old song from which few lines were used in the movie. Can somebody please point me towards the complete song?

Thanks!