Raag Rageshree - hindi film songs

Vivek Pande

Jul 5, 2001, 3:33:19 PM7/5/01
Hi
Is anybody aware of any film songs based on Hindustani Raag Rageshree.
Thanks
Vivek Pande

Ket...@att.net

Jul 4, 2001, 11:23:44 PM7/4/01
In article <9i0jnf$n71$1...@connect.Aus.Sun.COM>, Vivek says...

>Hi
>Is anybody aware of any film songs based on Hindustani Raag Rageshree.
>Thanks

This web site :

http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/1364/songs.html

lists the following songs in Raag Rageshree :

Muhabbat aisi dhadkan hai - Anarkali
Shubhadina ayo rajadulara--??
Mere sang ga gunguna - Janwar
Kaun aya mere manke dvare - Dekh Kabir Roya
Mitava bole mithe bain - Parichay

Maybe some experts can verify if they are indeed in Raag Rageshri.

Ketan

baka...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016, 10:28:29 AM8/26/16
Dear Mr.Vivek Pande,

The song in the movie Anand i.e. Jiya laagena, Tere Bina Jiya seems to based on the Raga Rageshri.

Purushottam Bakare, Nashik.

kedar....@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2017, 1:20:36 PM1/22/17
I remember two songs based on Raag Rageshree .
'Ajeeb saaniha muz par gujar gaya yaadon 'it is from film 'Gaman'sung by Hariharan, music by Jay dev.
'Kabhi khudpe kabhi halat pe rona aya 'from film ' Hum Don't

kedar....@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2017, 1:20:52 PM1/22/17

afzal...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2017, 7:52:09 AM11/14/17
Sab kuch luta kay hosh main aye to kia hua by talat mehnood
My fav.

gutdoc

Jun 2, 2018, 5:24:33 PM6/2/18
The song from Anand " Jiya laagena tere bina " , I think is based on raag Malgunji which has both Rageshree as well as Bageshree in its notes.

Hasan

Jun 3, 2018, 11:58:20 AM6/3/18
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 4:52:09 AM UTC-8, afzal...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sab kuch luta kay hosh main aye to kia hua by talat mehnood
> My fav.

I thought Sab kuch luta kay hosh main aye to kya kiya is composed in Raag Chhayanat. And Jiya laage na is basically composed in Raag Malgunji. I have no claims to be an expert but what I have stated is based on my interest and research.

meenub...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2019, 10:16:28 PM6/6/19
koun aaya mere man k dware payal ki zankar liye

Pramod Kulkarni

Jul 30, 2022, 4:06:22 PM7/30/22
On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 9:16:28 PM UTC-5, meenub...@gmail.com wrote:
How about Chalari Sahni ab kya soche.
Please let me know if Any one knows any newer songs.