Dil Ek Mandir song lyrics

Razak Abdul

Sep 22, 2020, 11:09:21 AM9/22/20
%
\startsong
\stitle{yahaa.N koii nahii.n teraa mere sivaa}%
\film{Dil Ek Mandir}%
\year{1963}%
\starring{Rajendra Kumari, Meena Kumari}%
\singer{Rafi}%
\music{Shankar-Jaikishan}%
\lyrics{Hasrat}%
%
% Contributor:
% Transliterator: K Vijay Kumar
% Credits: U V Ravindra
%
\printtitle
#indian
%
yahaa.N koii nahii.n teraa mere sivaa
kahatii hai jhuumatii gaatii havaa
tum sab ko chho.D kar aa jaao, aa jaao aa jaao

baadal bhii ban ke paanii, ik din to barasataa hai
lohaa bhii jal ke aag me.n ik din to pighalataa hai
jis dil me.n ho muhabbat ik din to tarasataa hai
yahaa.N koii nahii.n \threedots

terii man kii ulajhane.n sulajhaanaa chaahataa huu.N
tujhe aaj se apanii mai.n banaanaa chaahataa huu.N
man ke sunahare mandir me.n biThaanaa chaahataa huu.N
yahaa.N koii nahii.n \threedots

%
#endindian
\endsong
%
There is a small spelling error, Rajendra Kumar name is written as Rajendra Kumari, need to be corrected.

In the last line of the song, feel something has missed, in the original song itself.

terii man kii ulajhane.n sulajhaanaa chaahataa huu.N
tujhe aaj se apanii mai.n banaanaa chaahataa huu.N
" man ke sunahare mandir me.n, mai.n biThaanaa chaahataa huu.N "

If it is like above, how does it sound ? I have no knowledge about meter etc;
please forgive me.

mai.n chahataa huu.n maufii, merii gustaakhii kii
merii aukat kahaa.n, jo karuu.n shikaayat ' Hasrat ' kii

"

Afzal A. Khan

Feb 10, 2021, 3:48:10 PM2/10/21
In the list of stars named above, it should be
Rajendra Kumar --- and not Rajendra Kumari.

Of course, it must be a typo.

Also, I believe the Tamil comedian Nagesh also played a
minor role in this film --- I think in the song "Nannhi si
kali meri laaDli".

Afzal

bmu...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2021, 7:33:12 PM3/5/21
Afzal Saab, I just happened to be searching for something else and saw your response here. Hope you and Ikram are well While there isn't much going on in the newsgroup here, there is a Facebook group, where there is some activity. There is also a WhatsApp group. If your email address has not changed, please let me know and I will send you the details by email.

Balaji