Show of Lata Mangeshkar on Sony Entertainment Television

Saheed

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
Hi, an uncle of me saw recently a show of Lata Mangeshkar on the Sony
Entertainment Television.

He was so stupid not to copy the show.

Does anyone of you has copied the whole show?

I am willing to pay for it, or to exchange with a copy of a live show of
Mahendra Kapoor in Rotterdam (given on 29-11-98).

Please, please reply!!

Ketan

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98

I didn't think I would ever say this, but this requires a comment from
Ashok..and he is missed. :) One hopes that he is reading it in India.

My dear chap, do you really want the Lata show tape, if she is equivalent
to MKaps? :)

Ketan

The Burman fan(atic)

Bagga

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
Dude,
Don't compare an artist when you can not appreciate his calibre. Mahendra
Kapoor was no ordinary singer; only scarcely and wrongly used. Listen to
:Chand Hansa Aur Taare toote" (One of his initial songs), and "Andhere mein jo
baithe hain", and "Ari O shokh Kaliyon". He was not used a lot only because a
God called Mohammad Rafi was already available. Don't go by what he sang for
Kalyanji Anandji. Some of his songs with OPN are gems.

virat narwal

Apr 11, 2022, 4:11:21 AM4/11/22
hello namaste
any recording or intervew available please reply ..