Two songs with same tune in the same movie with different lyrics

anil.a...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2020, 10:05:23 AM6/26/20
Hi
My friend and I were discussing hold hindi film songs today. We were trying to remember if there is a movie where the same tune is used twice but with totally different lyrics i.e. even the mukhda cannot be the same. For example Kudrat’s two versions of hame tumse pyar kitna wouldn’t count since they have the same mukhda.

Anybody knows of such instances?

krishnak...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2020, 5:39:00 AM7/19/20
Guide-Mose chal kiye ja and kya se kya ho gaya, bevafa...

Fantine Reid

Dec 31, 2021, 2:22:29 AM12/31/21
Tum bin jaaoon kahan from Pyar Ka Mausam (1969)
Jab jab bahaar aayi from Taqdeer (1967)- this one has three different versions. Not exactly different lyrics, but the last version has an extra stanza.