aapkaa puraanaa saathi ' Radio Ceylon '

raaz

May 22, 2012, 11:16:24 AM5/22/12
SLBC has started evening transmission from 7 P.M. to 9 P.M. (IST)
from 19th April 2012.

They are reviving the old weekly programmes like
hamesha jawan geet on Mondys and pasand apani apani,
qayal apani apani, jane pehachane geet on Tuesdays,
have yet to know other day programmes.

It is so exciting for the good old listeners of Radio Ceylon,
to relive old memories associated with Golden Era of
Hindi film songs.

http://www.slbc.lk/
Asia Hindi (Listen Live)

surhall

May 23, 2012, 4:28:50 PM5/23/12
surhall
thanks i enjoy btj M _ E show
dhall

sp51...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2012, 9:43:03 PM10/9/12
On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 8:46:24 PM UTC+5:30, raaz wrote:
> SLBC has started evening transmission from 7 P.M. to 9 P.M. (IST) from 19th April 2012. They are reviving the old weekly programmes like hamesha jawan geet on Mondys and pasand apani apani, qayal apani apani, jane pehachane geet on Tuesdays, have yet to know other day programmes. It is so exciting for the good old listeners of Radio Ceylon, to relive old memories associated with Golden Era of Hindi film songs. http://www.slbc.lk/ Asia Hindi (Listen Live)

thanks. but kab tak.

shu...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2012, 4:18:13 AM10/11/12
On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 8:46:24 PM UTC+5:30, raaz wrote:
http://www.slbc.lk/
This page is blocked for security reasons

aadeez...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2014, 6:58:53 AM7/20/14
are yaar iski email id kya h mujhe bhim email karna h

chint...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2014, 4:05:37 AM7/24/14

sin...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2014, 4:33:03 AM8/13/14
Why I am not able to open/listen to the SLBC link given below. It gives me a download window showing http://220.247.227.5/live. Can any real listener please help me ?

Thanks
Kuljeet Singh

raza...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2014, 5:26:03 AM9/7/14
On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:03:03 PM UTC+5:30, sin...@gmail.com wrote:
> Why I am not able to open/listen to the SLBC link given below. It gives me a download window showing http://220.247.227.5/live. Can any real listener please help me ?
>

> Thanks
>
> Kuljeet Singh
>
> For sometime the link was not working and managed to depend on radio for listening the program, of late it is working again, can listen on net.

> There is an audio on you tube consisting Radio Ceylon signature tunes of different programs, identifying the movie song/music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2SrVtjoWUc

About the signature tune of " jab aap gaa uTThe ", have a doubt about the tune played then. As far as I remember that program was there before the year 1960,
but the tune is from Chaudhvin Kaa Chaand (1960) and Barsaat Ki Raat (1960). Unable to recall what was the tune, though it was one of my favourite program or am I wrong in my memory about the period as well as tune.

parixit...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2014, 10:18:51 AM11/2/14
dear
give me your mail add
i will send you that link which shall play windows media player or vlc player

rgd
parixit
9825660813

rafi...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2014, 8:43:21 AM12/16/14
You can listen it on android phone by instlling a small app from google play that is TuneIn Radio and type in search "SLBC Asia hindi service" but there is no transmission on evening either it has been changed by the broadcaster

rs.go...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2015, 1:14:38 PM7/15/15
Dear All
I want to listen Radio Cylone ,pls provide Hindi programme schedule

Regards
R S Gour

dr.jaya...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2017, 9:22:38 PM2/26/17

rajakes...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2017, 10:05:35 PM8/26/17

Razak Abdul

Nov 20, 2020, 8:12:24 PM11/20/20
From around 4th Nov 2020 the transmission was limited to only
half an hour from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AM, due to corona.

Since 20th Nov 2020, regular transmission has started from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.