Diwali/United Nations Day

David Dalton

Oct 24, 2022, 12:27:19 AM10/24/22
October 24, 2022

Happy Diwali to any Hindu readers.

Note that today is also United Nations Day.

My latest attempt to instigate a global new age is described
on the thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon" on
alt.religion.druid.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)

David Dalton

Oct 24, 2022, 12:36:13 AM10/24/22
In article <dalton-8F3A29....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> October 24, 2022
>
> Happy Diwali to any Hindu readers.
>
> Note that today is also United Nations Day.
>
> My latest attempt to instigate a global new age is described
> on the thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon" on
> alt.religion.druid.

But I wasn't expecting any correlation with a previously
existing major religious holiday.