Ustad Aamir Khan Saheb's Merukhanda taan + Project Paltas/alankaras

Manoj Brio

Apr 1, 2014, 10:41:50 PM4/1/14
Hi

1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com

2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.

If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".

Thank you
Have a good day

bimanda...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2014, 2:00:32 PM6/26/14
> my email no is bimanda...@gmail.com

ahsan.i...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2015, 7:10:44 PM4/16/15
Mr. Monoj Vai I need Merukhand palta permutations of 5 notes = 120 phrases and 6 notes = 720 phrases. Can you pls send these to me if you really have, I would be very very greatfull been having those. With compliments

Proloya Ahsan
Dhaka
Message has been deleted

drjagdis...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 10:46:22 AM6/30/15
sir congrats for your effort

kha...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2015, 6:11:43 PM11/19/15
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the PDF.Thanks for your efforts
Khare

mayank...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2016, 6:42:17 AM2/14/16
Hi sir,

Kindly send me the doc at Mayank...@gmail.com

jessest...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2016, 12:39:06 PM2/15/16
please send me the pdf at jessest...@gmail.com thank you

saira...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016, 10:13:49 AM3/2/16
Please send me merukhand taan pdf.
My email is saira...@gmail.com

bhagges...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2016, 12:48:29 AM6/12/16
Manojji.. please send me the meru khand pdf at bhagges...@gmail.com

ckda...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2016, 4:51:27 AM6/13/16
HI, Dear Manojnji,

I need merukhandi Palta pdf. Ki dly send me to my email address
ckda...@gmail.com
or
ckda...@yahoo.com

C K

ckda...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2016, 4:51:31 AM6/13/16

deboji...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 1:15:36 PM8/2/16
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 7:41:50 PM UTC-7, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
Please send me them.....

rafat...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2016, 8:06:55 PM11/15/16
Dear Manoj

I would be grateful if you will send me the PDF

Many thanks

antoni...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 5:04:59 PM12/3/16

Please send me the pdf.

Thank you

sunny...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2016, 10:25:18 AM12/13/16
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
Hi,

Please have a look at my app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.merukhand

Kind Regards

Sunny Dyal

bhaga...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2017, 10:07:52 AM1/12/17
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
Would you please be kind enough to send the pdf please ?
Email : bhaga...@hotmail.com
Thanking You
Regards
Bhagatmeet Singh

manish...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2017, 9:54:56 PM3/1/17
Hi, could you please send me the PDF of project palta. Thanks
regards
manish

niranja...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2017, 12:22:07 AM6/26/17
Hi
If this thread is still valid - I would appreciate it if you can share the merukhand oddness with me too.
Niranja...@gmail.com
Regards
Niranjan

urvashi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 1:12:11 AM7/4/17
Hi need to know more about this
Regards
Urvashi

urvashi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 1:15:58 AM7/4/17
Can you share the PDF with me please? Thank you

urvashi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 1:17:08 AM7/4/17
This is my mail
urvashi...@gmail.com

navjyoti...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 7:03:54 AM7/5/17
Kindly Share navj...@outlook.com

kvans...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 12:22:55 PM7/5/17
Sir plz send me merukhand pdf my email id is kvans...@gmail.com

kvans...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 12:51:06 PM7/5/17
Hey can you forward that pdf to my mail id kvans...@gmail.com

choudha...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2017, 6:40:04 AM9/28/17
I am learner of classical music ... i wana make my profession in it ... nowadays its been hard due to making the skill comercial ... i hardly get 15 mins twice a week for taalim with my guru... plzz send me the "merukhand " combinations so my self study will boost me... thank you sir !

My maid ID is

choudha...@gmail.com

davabh...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 12:13:01 AM10/28/17
Sir plz send merukhund taan

davabh...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 12:18:55 AM10/28/17
Davabh...@gmail.com
Sir plz send merukhund taans

biswajita...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 6:03:57 AM1/30/18

Hi sir,

Kindly send me the PDF
Biswajita...@gmail.com

dagara...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 7:43:51 AM1/31/18
Plz send me all merukhand taans ....plz i need it

dagara...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 7:45:20 AM1/31/18
Pls send me merukhand taans.. .plz
My email is dagara...@gmail.com

dagara...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 7:51:55 AM1/31/18
Plz send me pdf of all merukhand taans...plz i need it.... i will be very Thankfull for this...
My gmail is dagara...@gmail.com

dagara...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 7:52:49 AM1/31/18

vora...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 2:10:18 AM2/2/18
Plz send me merukhanda pdf
Thanks in advance

art...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:25:33 AM2/2/18
Sir Namaste, I am Aarti Nair.. Congratulate you for your efforts. I would like to have copy of Merukhand pdf. Kindly send me the pdf.
Thanks,

art...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:28:01 AM2/2/18

Yogen Upadhye

Feb 2, 2018, 11:33:31 AM2/2/18
Hi Manoj, could you please email me the Merukhand taans at yogen....@gmail.com ? Thanks in advance!

sunilpa...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 11:04:18 PM2/9/18
Could you please send me the paltas and taans

tusha...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 10:19:29 AM2/15/18
tusha...@gmail.com
Please send me these pdf files

JNP

Feb 15, 2018, 7:05:10 PM2/15/18
can you please send it to me as well: jnp...@gmail.com

dhulia...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2018, 3:11:16 AM2/18/18
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
> Hi
>
> 1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com
>
> 2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.
>
> If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".
>
> Thank you
> Have a good day

It would be of significant benefit if you could please send these 5040 Merukhand combinations in PDF to my mail address i.e. dhulia...@gmail.com- commendable effort.

shwe...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 3:14:25 PM3/7/18
Sir can you send me merukhand pdf on m.k.na...@gmail.com

soumikma...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 11:53:14 AM3/20/18
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
> Hi
>
> 1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com
>
> 2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.
>
> If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".
>
> Thank you
> Have a good day

Hi, Can you please share the PDF with me?

ustadman...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 1:29:57 PM3/21/18
Plese send mi merukhands all combinations

ustadman...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 1:31:01 PM3/21/18
Plez sir

ssgd...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2018, 10:55:50 PM3/22/18
hello
pls give me phone number

p.bhagat1989

Mar 22, 2018, 10:58:34 PM3/22/18
my mail id p.bhag...@gmail.com

ustadman...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 12:09:04 AM3/23/18
Plse send mi this all types combination plse sir

ruch...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2018, 9:18:20 AM3/30/18
🙏🏻
I need ‘ Merukhand’& ‘Project Paltas’

shin...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2018, 2:51:01 PM4/17/18
Pls send me merukand style taan collections.

shin...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2018, 2:54:29 PM4/17/18
Dear manoj ji. Need merukhand taan colleections. My email. Shin...@gmail.com

abhiji...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 1:56:51 PM4/21/18
Manoj ji Ustadji compiled a set of 168 important merukhand taans. Are they available with you

rakhiaga...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 1:07:26 PM6/22/18
So nice to hear that. Can u pls share his 168 shortlisted khandmeru taans.

Rakhiag...@yahoo.co.in

Shall be highly obliged.
Regards
Rakhi Agarwal
8318399716

mahesh.sh...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 10:11:36 PM6/25/18
sir plz send me

sanwar...@gmail.com

ksche...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2018, 12:18:23 AM8/16/18
Namaskar Sir. Pls send me the merukhanda lessons on ksche...@gmail.com . . . Your efforts are truly admirable.

SG

Aug 17, 2018, 12:25:40 AM8/17/18
Thanks for your offer! Please send on agsud...@gmail.com

Vikram Parikh

Aug 17, 2018, 8:50:34 AM8/17/18
Hello Sir, Pls care to send me on the following email id vikramp...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

paramji...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2018, 11:00:45 PM9/12/18
Hello Sir, please send me pdf at psmak...@gmail.com.

thanks and regards

Paramjit Singh

rajeevsh...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2018, 8:26:45 AM9/30/18
Dear sir plz send me pdf of 5040 taan. I shall be thankful to you.
Email address...... rajeevsh...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

nealb...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2018, 1:04:37 PM10/18/18
On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 10:02:28 AM UTC-7, nealb...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 7:41:50 PM UTC-7, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > 1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com
> >
> > 2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.
> >
> > If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".
> >
> > Thank you
> > Have a good day
>
> Namashkar Manoj Ji,
>
> It is my humble request: if you are still sharing the 5040 taans of merukhand PDF, can you please send me. Along with the PDF...if you have the 168 taans of Ustad Amir Khan that he made, please share those with me please if you don't mind. This truly means a lot to me. Please and Thank you Manoj Ji.
> Namashkar

Namashkar Manoj Ji,

It is my humble request: if you are still sharing the 5040 taans of merukhand PDF, can you please send me. Along with the PDF...if you have the 168 taans of Ustad Amir Khan that he made, please share those with me please if you don't mind. This truly means a lot to me. Please and Thank you Manoj Ji.
Namashkar
My email address is Nealb...@gmail.com

Thank you

Vishal Ingle

Nov 7, 2018, 10:41:50 PM11/7/18
Sir, plz send me khandmeru plzz i don't understand this how to solve this question?

yuvalzuker...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2018, 4:33:20 PM11/9/18
I would much appreciate it if u can send me the Merukhanda PDF to yuvalzuker...@gmail.com
Best regards

bhaktivai...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2019, 12:19:48 PM1/14/19
Thanks for the efforts , can u kindly send the PDF plz Sir...

puni...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 5:33:55 AM1/16/19
Need merukhandas

puni...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 5:36:14 AM1/16/19
Need merukhanda

Suvomoy Chakraborty

Jan 25, 2019, 5:06:21 PM1/25/19
Hi, can I have your mail id please?

anindya.m...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 10:41:13 PM2/5/19
Dear sir,
Can you please send me that PDF.I am eagerly waiting for that.

prasan...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2019, 1:59:55 PM6/29/19
Sir Iam prasanth from kerala India
Plz send me the merukhand alankars

prasan...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2019, 2:00:41 PM6/29/19
Sir
Plz send me the merukhand alankars
prasan...@gmail.com
Love
Prasanth

sudhee...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2019, 10:29:19 AM7/12/19
My email ID is sudhee...@gmail.com

lad...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2019, 1:03:41 AM7/14/19
Hi, Manojji,
Please send me said PDF data on my email ID ladia...@gmail.com

vinod...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2019, 1:40:50 AM8/28/19

Please can you share with vinod...@yahoo.com

cakashif...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2020, 4:15:18 AM2/15/20
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj Brio wrote:
> Hi
>
> 1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com
>
> 2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.
>
> If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".
>
> Thank you
> Have a good day

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj Brio wrote:
> Hi
>
> 1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com
>
> 2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.
>
> If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".
>
> Thank you
> Have a good day

Dear Sir
please mail me merukhand 5040
my email is
cakashif...@gmail.com
thanks

cakashif...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2020, 4:17:01 AM2/15/20
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 4:41:43 AM UTC+5:30, kha...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 10:41:50 AM UTC+8, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > 1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com
> >
> > 2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.
> >
> > If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".
> >
> > Thank you
> > Have a good day
>

> Dear Sir,
> Thanks for the PDF.Thanks for your efforts
> Khare

Dear sir
Please send merukhan paltas 5040 on my email id
cakashif...@gmail.com

prof...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2020, 5:01:09 AM2/23/20
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj Brio wrote:
> Hi
>
> 1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com
>
> 2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.
>
> If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".
>
> Thank you
> Have a good day

please send me at prof...@gmail.com

ankitsh...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2020, 7:14:28 AM4/15/20
Please sir send me the mehrukhand PDF AT ankitsh...@gmail.com

abdul...@gmail.com

May 1, 2020, 3:47:17 PM5/1/20
Need merkhunda

abdul...@gmail.com

abba...@gmail.com

May 12, 2020, 12:44:07 AM5/12/20
hello sir,
I believe you are doing great. I would like to request you to please send me the PDF of 5040 taans of merukhanda which you have in PDF. I shall be honored to practice them in my music. Thanks.

Regards,
Abbas Raza

ashishm...@gmail.com

May 16, 2020, 6:54:04 AM5/16/20
Hello Sir,
I am big fan of Ustad Amir Khan Sahab,This link I came across after watching one of his interview in whih He talks about it. I got too happy when I found this link...
Please please send me these pdfs at ashishm...@gmail.com
Thank You Very Much :-)

setha...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2020, 10:32:16 PM6/15/20
I need merukhand and if you have alankaar and palta patterns then plz send them also. There was a post from "manoj brio" He mentioned that his email is "manoj...@gmail.com" Which is obviously unvalid, plz send me paltaas and merukhandas

ravikanttrip...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2020, 10:36:31 AM6/21/20
ravikanttrip...@gmail.com
Please email me the pdf

rga...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2020, 7:27:02 AM6/22/20
Dear Sir,

Can you please help to email me at 2pr...@gmail.com.
Thank you
Regards,
Guru

rga...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2020, 7:28:32 AM6/22/20

Sir can you please help to send it to me

ambika...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2020, 1:40:00 AM7/13/20
Sir,
Can u pls.send the merukhand alankar to my email address
Ambika...@gmail.com.
Looking forward to seeing your email sir.

ambika...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2020, 1:40:50 AM7/13/20
Sir
Pls.send it to my email addresss with the merukhand alankar
Ambika...@gmail.com is my email add

Ustaad Nusrat fateh ali khan sahab Rare Collection

Sep 8, 2021, 12:22:54 AM9/8/21
If anyone have this pdf please send me
Very emergency
NEED MERUKHANDA PDF
Plz send me at this email dipeshba...@gmail.com

ATMADEEP BHATTACHARJEE

Dec 13, 2021, 9:02:47 AM12/13/21
Whoever has the PDF, could you please send it across to this email address ? Thanks in advance.

--
Disclaimer
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the

Finally, please do not print this email unless it is necessary. Every
unprinted email helps the environment.

Shashwat Pandey

Feb 1, 2022, 2:24:28 PM2/1/22

goatrip 10

May 11, 2022, 12:42:47 AM5/11/22
Hello Sir,

Please share me the PDF for paltas
my email address- yod...@outlook.com

Thank you,
Yogiraj

Arnab Chatterjee

Jul 18, 2022, 9:38:10 AM7/18/22

could you please share the taans list with me, many thanks for your efforts.

Best

Arnab Chatterjee

Jul 18, 2022, 9:40:57 AM7/18/22
My email is chatte...@gmail.com