Ustad Aamir Khan Saheb's Merukhanda taan + Project Paltas/alankaras

Manoj Brio

Apr 1, 2014, 10:41:50 PM4/1/14
Hi

1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com

2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.

If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".

Thank you
Have a good day

bimanda...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2014, 2:00:32 PM6/26/14
> my email no is bimanda...@gmail.com

ahsan.i...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2015, 7:10:44 PM4/16/15
Mr. Monoj Vai I need Merukhand palta permutations of 5 notes = 120 phrases and 6 notes = 720 phrases. Can you pls send these to me if you really have, I would be very very greatfull been having those. With compliments

Proloya Ahsan
Dhaka
Message has been deleted

drjagdis...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 10:46:22 AM6/30/15
sir congrats for your effort

kha...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2015, 6:11:43 PM11/19/15
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the PDF.Thanks for your efforts
Khare

mayank...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2016, 6:42:17 AM2/14/16
Hi sir,

Kindly send me the doc at Mayank...@gmail.com

jessest...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2016, 12:39:06 PM2/15/16
please send me the pdf at jessest...@gmail.com thank you

saira...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016, 10:13:49 AM3/2/16
Please send me merukhand taan pdf.
My email is saira...@gmail.com

bhagges...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2016, 12:48:29 AM6/12/16
Manojji.. please send me the meru khand pdf at bhagges...@gmail.com

ckda...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2016, 4:51:27 AM6/13/16
HI, Dear Manojnji,

I need merukhandi Palta pdf. Ki dly send me to my email address
ckda...@gmail.com
or
ckda...@yahoo.com

C K

ckda...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2016, 4:51:31 AM6/13/16

deboji...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 1:15:36 PM8/2/16
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 7:41:50 PM UTC-7, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
Please send me them.....

rafat...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2016, 8:06:55 PM11/15/16
Dear Manoj

I would be grateful if you will send me the PDF

Many thanks

antoni...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 5:04:59 PM12/3/16
Hi,

Please send me the pdf.

Thank you

sunny...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2016, 10:25:18 AM12/13/16
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
Hi,

Please have a look at my app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.merukhand

Kind Regards

Sunny Dyal

bhaga...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2017, 10:07:52 AM1/12/17
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
Would you please be kind enough to send the pdf please ?
Email : bhaga...@hotmail.com
Thanking You
Regards
Bhagatmeet Singh

manish...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2017, 9:54:56 PM3/1/17
Hi, could you please send me the PDF of project palta. Thanks
regards
manish

niranja...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2017, 12:22:07 AM6/26/17
Hi
If this thread is still valid - I would appreciate it if you can share the merukhand oddness with me too.
Niranja...@gmail.com
Regards
Niranjan

urvashi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 1:12:11 AM7/4/17
Hi need to know more about this
Regards
Urvashi

urvashi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 1:15:58 AM7/4/17
Can you share the PDF with me please? Thank you

urvashi...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 1:17:08 AM7/4/17
This is my mail
urvashi...@gmail.com

navjyoti...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 7:03:54 AM7/5/17
Kindly Share navj...@outlook.com

kvans...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 12:22:55 PM7/5/17
Sir plz send me merukhand pdf my email id is kvans...@gmail.com

kvans...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 12:51:06 PM7/5/17
Hey can you forward that pdf to my mail id kvans...@gmail.com

choudha...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2017, 6:40:04 AM9/28/17
I am learner of classical music ... i wana make my profession in it ... nowadays its been hard due to making the skill comercial ... i hardly get 15 mins twice a week for taalim with my guru... plzz send me the "merukhand " combinations so my self study will boost me... thank you sir !

My maid ID is

choudha...@gmail.com

davabh...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 12:13:01 AM10/28/17
Sir plz send merukhund taan

davabh...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 12:18:55 AM10/28/17
Davabh...@gmail.com
Sir plz send merukhund taans

biswajita...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2018, 6:03:57 AM1/30/18

Hi sir,

Kindly send me the PDF
Biswajita...@gmail.com

dagara...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 7:43:51 AM1/31/18
Plz send me all merukhand taans ....plz i need it

dagara...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 7:45:20 AM1/31/18
Pls send me merukhand taans.. .plz
My email is dagara...@gmail.com

dagara...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 7:51:55 AM1/31/18
Plz send me pdf of all merukhand taans...plz i need it.... i will be very Thankfull for this...
My gmail is dagara...@gmail.com

dagara...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 7:52:49 AM1/31/18

vora...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 2:10:18 AM2/2/18
Plz send me merukhanda pdf
Thanks in advance

art...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:25:33 AM2/2/18
Sir Namaste, I am Aarti Nair.. Congratulate you for your efforts. I would like to have copy of Merukhand pdf. Kindly send me the pdf.
Thanks,

art...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:28:01 AM2/2/18

Yogen Upadhye

Feb 2, 2018, 11:33:31 AM2/2/18
Hi Manoj, could you please email me the Merukhand taans at yogen....@gmail.com ? Thanks in advance!

sunilpa...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 11:04:18 PM2/9/18
Could you please send me the paltas and taans

tusha...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 10:19:29 AM2/15/18
tusha...@gmail.com
Please send me these pdf files

JNP

Feb 15, 2018, 7:05:10 PM2/15/18
can you please send it to me as well: jnp...@gmail.com

dhulia...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2018, 3:11:16 AM2/18/18
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
> Hi
>
> 1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com
>
> 2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.
>
> If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".
>
> Thank you
> Have a good day

It would be of significant benefit if you could please send these 5040 Merukhand combinations in PDF to my mail address i.e. dhulia...@gmail.com- commendable effort.

shwe...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 3:14:25 PM3/7/18
Sir can you send me merukhand pdf on m.k.na...@gmail.com

soumikma...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 11:53:14 AM3/20/18
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 8:11:50 AM UTC+5:30, Manoj M Rabbalagi wrote:
> Hi
>
> 1.I have all the 5040 taans of merukhanda in PDF format,I would like to share it with the fellow folks. Please mail me with subject "Need Merukhanda" to manoj...@gmail.com
>
> 2. I've an idea of "Project Palta",collecting and creating a document of all the possible paltas/alankaras and make a PDF by the end of next ugadi/gudi padwa , so that new learners would be benefited.
>
> If you have paltas/alankars please mail me with subject "Project Palta".
>
> Thank you
> Have a good day

Hi, Can you please share the PDF with me?

ustadman...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 1:29:57 PM3/21/18
Plese send mi merukhands all combinations

ustadman...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 1:31:01 PM3/21/18
Plez sir

ssgd...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2018, 10:55:50 PM3/22/18
hello
pls give me phone number

p.bhagat1989

Mar 22, 2018, 10:58:34 PM3/22/18
my mail id p.bhag...@gmail.com

ustadman...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018, 12:09:04 AM3/23/18
Plse send mi this all types combination plse sir

ruch...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2018, 9:18:20 AM3/30/18
🙏🏻
I need ‘ Merukhand’& ‘Project Paltas’

shin...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2018, 2:51:01 PM4/17/18
Pls send me merukand style taan collections.

shin...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2018, 2:54:29 PM4/17/18
Dear manoj ji. Need merukhand taan colleections. My email. Shin...@gmail.com

abhiji...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 1:56:51 PM4/21/18
Manoj ji Ustadji compiled a set of 168 important merukhand taans. Are they available with you

rakhiaga...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 1:07:26 PM6/22/18
So nice to hear that. Can u pls share his 168 shortlisted khandmeru taans.

Rakhiag...@yahoo.co.in

Shall be highly obliged.
Regards
Rakhi Agarwal