Word formatting Indian classical music

Rajarshi Rit

Aug 4, 2021, 7:14:54 PM8/4/21
There are a few software that can format notation in Bhatkhande format.
But is there any plug in that can format Bhatkhande notation in MS Word and/or OpenDocument wth other kind of text such as discussions?

I have tried the math input tool and the draw table tool but I m getting messy result.
The special characters overlapping with Swars, also when I am exporting the document as PDF or mhtml the notations and table properties getting badly changed.

One of most troublsome issue is to sketching the Alankaras with typographic ligature over more than two swaras.

Is there available Word plug in that can resolve thede issues? can we develop new plug in or can we improve existing apps so that the notations can be combined with ordinary texts?

And is there any commands or libraries for LaTex and other markdown languages that can render Indian music notation?

Is there any Indian notation feature in DTP softwares like like in SCRIBUS and COREL etc?

Arsh Singh

Oct 13, 2022, 1:26:19 PM10/13/22
Are you familiar with latex?

If you are not please look at this doc from Boston University:
https://www.bu.edu/math/files/2013/08/ShortTeX3.pdf.

This (other) doc describes typesetting of Hindustani/Carnatic music in Latex:
https://www.tenor-conference.org/proceedings/2022/TENOR_2022_paper_21.pdf

I can be reached directly by email at my email address if you want to discuss this further.

Best,
Arsh

Rajarshi Rit

Nov 19, 2022, 11:28:09 PM11/19/22