Riyaz Essentials (Part2) - Raag Specific Riyaz with Demonstration | Q&A

RAMPRAPANNA BHATTACHARYA

Mar 25, 2021, 2:41:16 AM3/25/21
Namashkar & Greetings !

In today's fast paced world and limited time allotted to music everyday, we need to achieve musical goals with efficient and effective practice.
Join this zoom session to know how to practice different elements within a Raag, followed by live Q&A session.
Anyone (musicians, students, enthusiasts, parents...) can join. Musicians / Students can join with / without instruments.
This is being arranged as part of ongoing online series for my patreon supporters. My patreon members can join this for free.
For joining, please drop an email to (to receive zoom meeting id / password):
ramprapa...@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Ramprapanna Bhattacharya
💳 patreon.com/ramprapanna