The BEST "White" Rapper <VOTE>

DJ AMF

Sep 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/11/97

The best white rapper is a kid named Eminem (pronounced M&M) from Detroit.
He's not national and probably won't be for a while but I've heard a lot of
his shit and it's bangin'!!!!

PhZ...@web.de

Aug 26, 2017, 6:45:59 PM8/26/17
true

officialj...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2019, 1:03:41 AM2/17/19
On Thursday, 11 September 1997 17:00:00 UTC+10, DJ AMF wrote:
> The best white rapper is a kid named Eminem (pronounced M&M) from Detroit.
> He's not national and probably won't be for a while but I've heard a lot of
> his shit and it's bangin'!!!!

Yoooooooooo

timotheel...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2020, 4:57:07 PM7/17/20
Le jeudi 11 septembre 1997 09:00:00 UTC+2, DJ AMF a écrit :
> The best white rapper is a kid named Eminem (pronounced M&M) from Detroit.
> He's not national and probably won't be for a while but I've heard a lot of
> his shit and it's bangin'!!!!

I wish I could have had the chance to discover him before the Slim Shady LP like you, you should print this post btw as a proof of your great feeling
Message has been deleted

Ansh Jaiswal

May 6, 2021, 2:59:07 AM5/6/21
On Thursday, 11 September 1997 at 12:30:00 UTC+5:30, DJ AMF wrote:
> The best white rapper is a kid named Eminem (pronounced M&M) from Detroit.
> He's not national and probably won't be for a while but I've heard a lot of
> his shit and it's bangin'!!!!

soon 25 years... and It's been a great journey