Re: The war on J.K. Rowling

David Dalton

Jan 18, 2023, 10:00:10 PM1/18/23
On Jan 18, 2023, Noah Sombrero wrote on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy
(in article<01ahshtb2cvm9i8a8...@4ax.com>):

> On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 17:45:10 -0800 (PST), Karlok B
> <popper...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > She also said:
> > "War is Peace.
> > Freedom is Slavery.
> > Ignorance is Strength.
> > The Penised Individual Who Raped You Is a Woman."
>
> So if you are a wombed woman, the conclusion must be that the penised
> individual is a transed lesbian woman.

From my matchmaking periods, some examples of
lesbianT people are:

Christian Slater (married to a bif)
Justin Trudeau (married to a bif)
Bruce/Caitlin Jenner
Pope Francis (thus a woman pope?)
Cardi B. (straight-type-2-MT)’s spouse Offset
(so they are not compatible, and bifT 50 Cent could bridge between them)
Dave Stewart of The Eurythmics (married to a lesbian)

A lesbianT is compatible with lesbians and bifs, not with
straight-type-1 women and not with straight-type-2 women.
However many bifs (women attracted to both genders)
choose to live a straight lifestyle, but I still don’t call
them straight-type-3-F, and they should admit their attraction
to both genders if they want the best match of the opposite
gender, i.e. a straight-type-2-M.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 19, 2023, 4:14:01 PM1/19/23
Are you high? (No, on drugs.)

David Dalton

Jan 21, 2023, 7:15:30 PM1/21/23
In article <365c67eb-7bdd-4844...@googlegroups.com>,
> Are you high? (No, on drugs.)

No, I am not high. Yes, I am on moderate doses of
divalproex and olanzapine.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 22, 2023, 7:32:42 PM1/22/23
I really don't think so, Tory fucktard.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 22, 2023, 7:33:16 PM1/22/23
I think you're "high" on what you think "wrangling" can do for you, and also a diverse selection of narcotic stimulants.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 22, 2023, 7:34:11 PM1/22/23
"Your talk on Cardi B. is not... is not... man, will this be on the test?"
Um, no, but sometimes it's a "close thing".

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 22, 2023, 7:37:12 PM1/22/23
Short form: "Leading argumentation" has not led you to reason, you unbearable "stunt".