time for a RMHH survey

boumtje

May 22, 2005, 8:42:45 PM5/22/05

i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
one)...so who we got in here?

NAME:

OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

AGE:

BIRTHPLACE:

CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

OCCUPATION:

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

FAVOURITE DJ(S):

FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

-------------------------------------

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

Message has been deleted

A to the L

May 22, 2005, 9:23:10 PM5/22/05
On 22 May 2005 17:42:45 -0700, "boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote:

NAME: A to the L

OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: ONIAIIAC (google last October)

AGE: 32

BIRTHPLACE: Tattooine

CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: Belfast (hopefully not for long)

OCCUPATION: Undecided

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: About to go down the aisle again

FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Lord Finesse, Kool G Rap, Kane, PMD, Ludacris,
Redman

FAVOURITE DJ(S): Terminator X, DJ Scratch, Jazzy Jeff, Cash Money

FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Pete Rock, Primo, Lil Jon (lots more but I'm
blank)

FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Nation, Dwight Spitz, Unfinished Business,
DAily Operation, Crunk Juice (yes THAT Crunk Juice)...

FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: 87-89

SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Like new songs? Like right now? Not a lot
really...

FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Diary Of A Mad Band (8 copies and
counting), Blackstreet... lots of other stuff

PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: buyer, supporter, lover, fighter, writer,
destroyer of worlds, dj...

FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Manchester United FC, the Knicks, and
the Browns

FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Passenger 57, The Last Boy Scout - pure oscar
matrial

FAVOURITE BOOK(S): Rakim Told Me... I just finished it... and that
Biggie Vibe book were dope...

FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Seinfeld and shit cartoons...

FAVOURITE FOOD(S): Stuff with garlic... and hot stuff...

LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: I think around 2000 or so... I was
lurking for ages before that - more of an alt.rapper then...

HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: I liked disagreeing with Flash

FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: Goldenchild / Quest

A to the L

"Got Naughty in my nature plus I'm down with OPP, the best thing about it, I got AIDS bitch."
"I spit 16 and end up with 50 - try to play Boyz N The Hood and you might just end up like Ricky"
"I got a 10 foot pole, that'll go in your hole - take your soul, make nut come out your nose, and fall out on your clothes..."
Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitude
http://www.altrap.com

Wasteland Drifter

May 22, 2005, 9:55:40 PM5/22/05
> NAME:

Wasteland Drifter / Matt

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

None

> AGE:

25

> BIRTHPLACE:

Doncaster, England

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

Dazzling Donny

> OCCUPATION:

IT Support or 'inbetween jobs' (I'm no longer sure which it is...)

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

Bitter, twisted and single

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

Del, MF DOOM, Jehst, Mr Lif, Rakim, KRS, Kool Keith, Aceyalone, Aesop Rock,
Dose One, Buck 65

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

Q-Bert, Mix Master Mike, Cash Money

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

Premier, Prince Paul, Pete Rock, El-P

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Low End Theory, Daily Operation, White People, Square, No Need For Alarm,
Fantastic Damage

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

88-95

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

Zero 7 - Somersault (Danger DOOM remix), Common - Be, Corner, eighteen18
(ft. Jehst) - Boogaloobuggedout (Remix), Handsome Boy Modelling School - The
Worlds Gone Mad, Atmosphere - Die Mother Fucker Die, ODB - Operator,
Amerie - One Thing

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Marvin Gaye - What's Going On?, Bloc Party - Silent Alarm, MSP - The Holy
Bible, The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead, Otis Redding - Otis Blue, The
Specials - The Specials, The Clash - The Clash

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

Consumer & wannabe (but shite) producer

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

Football - The mighty Toffees (aka Everton FC)

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

Fight Club, Fist Of The North Star (original '86 animation version), Empire
Strikes Back

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

Trainspotting, Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, The Communist Manifesto

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

Spongebob, The Simpsons, Fist Of The North Star

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

Quavers, Pickled Onion Monster Munch, Carrots...

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

6 months, maybe a bit longer...

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

Looking for a Hip-Hop newsgroup in Outlook

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

Seung Kim

boumtje

May 22, 2005, 10:01:22 PM5/22/05

> NAME: mr.tim / boumtje

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: first posts were as tigerstyle, then
apocalypse and sumatin before becoming mr.tim in 2000

> AGE: 31

> BIRTHPLACE: melbourne

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: melbourne

> OCCUPATION: homemaker and volunteer english tutor

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single father of 2 girls (5yo and 2yo)

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): chuck d, posdnous, nas, andre 3000, lauryn hill

> FAVOURITE DJ(S): jazzy jeff, jam master jay

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): marley marl, prince paul, premier, shock g
>
> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): sex packets, buhloone mindstate, nation of
millions, illmatic, 36 chambers

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: 1986-1996
>
> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: celly - extended famm
>
> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): greatest hits albums - al green,
stevie wonder, marvin gaye, the temptations

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: listener...very amateur MC, beatboxer and
producer

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): aussie rules (tigers), basketball
(blazers), soccer (aston villa)

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): bad boy bubby
>
> FAVOURITE BOOK(S): lord of the rings, a short history of nearly
everything (bill bryson)

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): the simpsons, aqua teen hunger force
>
> FAVOURITE FOOD(S): pizza, meat pies, kebabs, souvlakis, tacos
>
> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: lurked and posted occasionally 92-95,
started posting more regularly 96-98...then disappeared until 2000

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: it's the only useful thing i learned
about in my year at university (1992)

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: i like most of our
current crop of regs so i'll just name some favourites from the past -
akiem, overtime, kari, b diddy, angieee, malik, fatboy, tauri, matt
chakko, nicestylez...ok, this list could go on and on, so that'll do

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

mochaspresso

May 22, 2005, 11:27:54 PM5/22/05
On 22 May 2005 17:42:45 -0700, "boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote:

>i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
>one)...so who we got in here?
>
>NAME:

Mocha

>OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

That's the only one

>AGE:

35

>BIRTHPLACE:

Queens, NY

>CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

Long Island, NY

>OCCUPATION:

Teacher

>RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

co-habitating

>FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

Jay-Z, Nas, Tupac

>FAVOURITE DJ(S):

Party....Biz Markie
Mixtape.....Kay Slay
Turntablism.....x-ecutioners

>FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

Kanye West

>FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

2pac Greatest Hits

>FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

mid 80's to mid 90's

>SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

Juelz Santana "Mic Check"
Common "Go"
Jay-Z "Dear Summer"
Marques Houston "Everything"
Frankie J. "How to Deal"
Destiny's Child "Bad Habit" and "If"
Mariah Carey "We Belong Together" and "Your Girl"

>FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Usher "Confessions"
Mariah Carey "Emancipation of Mimi"

>PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

fan

>FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

basketball / knicks

>FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

Imitation of Life

>FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Disappearing Acts by Terry McMillan

>FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

Law and Order....any of them. If I had to rate them, SVU is the most
favored. Trial by Jury is the least favored.

>FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

Fried whiting from my mother's kitchen.

Kookaburra (sp?) Wings from Outback Steakhouse.

>LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

several years. I'm not really sure.

>HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

I found it by playing around w/ a new computer, trying to figure out
what usenet was and how it worked.

>FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

Me.

-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->-=-=->

Mochaspresso

mochaspresso

May 22, 2005, 11:36:23 PM5/22/05
On Mon, 23 May 2005 02:23:10 +0100, A to the L
<ato...@gmailTHATTHISOUT.com> wrote:

>FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Manchester United FC,

hooligan :o)

Sub

May 23, 2005, 12:31:47 AM5/23/05

> [...]
>> Electronic warfare operator before a medical discharge. Going back
>> training, and eventually the same job later this year.
>
>> RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single for a while now.. sorting my life out first
>> before i even think about a woman

>> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Promoe (looptroop), Ill Bill, Ghostface Killah,
>> Eminem
>
>> FAVOURITE DJ(S): DJ Shadow's aight, I don't listen to anything without an
>> MC very often
>
>> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Necro, Havoc, Dr. Dre
>>
>> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): 36 Chambers, Illmatic, Future is now,
>> Funkdoobiest - The Troubleshooters, Marshall Mathers LP, Bulletproof
>> Wallets, Looptroop - Struggle Continues, 4th Dimensional rocketships
>> going up, Hiero's - full circle
>>
>> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: I have never thought of hip hop in terms of
>> eras, as there is always something i just picked up that has been out a
>> long time. Throughout the 90s applies most to the music i enjoy..
>>
>> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Ivory Boshae + DZK - Who Shot Ya (rmx).. i
>> heard DZK on soulseek about a year ago and have been a fan ever since..
>> he's got a huge underground following and hasn't been signed yet.. but
>> should be.. this songs hot.. also check out "torcher"
>>
>> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): BoyzIIMen - Cooleyhighharmony, Bobby
>> Brown's albums, Aussie rock from the early 80s
>>
>> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: Avid listener mainly but i have dabbled in
>> texting and audio MCing though not seriously
>>
>> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Boxing... Don't watch any fights, but
>> keep track of everything going on in the sport and am currently fighting
>> in amateur boxing bouts at junior middlewt..
>>
>> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Stanley Kubrick's movies have always hit hard for
>> me - C.O, FMJ, star wars;Empire Strikes Back, Godfather 1,2, Donnie Darko
>>
>> FAVOURITE BOOK(S): Power of One (bryce courtenay), Wilbur Smith's earlier
>> family sagas and writing before he got corny and typecast, Shantarum
>> (david gregory roberts).. an EXCELLENT book
>>
>> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): The Sopranos, Oz, English crime detective series
>> like Cracker, Taggart, Inspector Frost... NCIS and news reports are also
>> featuring a lot more now that i'm getting older :(
>>
>> FAVOURITE FOOD(S): tuna mornay, lasagne, mince and spaghetti, savoury
>> foods..
>>
>> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: lurked since 2000, mainly in alt.rap,
>> reading and posting in rmhh this year only

>> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: "it's the only useful thing i learned

> about in my year at university", Boumtje ... DITTO.. i started reading the
> newsgroup while at university studying psychology and got more and more
> distracted with my love for hiphop and less and less interested in uni as
> time passed

>> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: AtoL mainly because of
>> his work with the altrap website.. and i trust his reviewing to be on
>> point for most albums.. no favourite poster really as i enjoy reading the

Sub

Sub

May 23, 2005, 12:51:56 AM5/23/05

"Sub" <Smussr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Ivory Boshae + DZK - Who Shot Ya (rmx).. i
>>> heard DZK on soulseek about a year ago and have been a fan ever since..
>>> he's got a huge underground following and hasn't been signed yet.. but
>>> should be.. this songs hot.. also check out "torcher"

Damn... i meant SOUNDCLICK..

Sub

mattmatical

May 23, 2005, 1:38:25 AM5/23/05
>NAME:
mattmatical

>OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:
yo mama
>AGE:
thirty-something
>BIRTHPLACE:
some shithole
>CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:
same old shithole
>OCCUPATION:
unemployed
>RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
free like a bird
>FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):
devin
>FAVOURITE DJ(S):
--Pete--
>FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):
i don't care about producers
>FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
anything by the 2 live crew
>FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:
let's take it back to '79
>SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:
Pa' Mi Gente - Chakal
>FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
i don't listen to anything else besides hip-hop
>PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:
i've never been part of their little boy scout club
>FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):
fuck sports
>FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):
barbarella
>FAVOURITE BOOK(S):
i don't read
>FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):
gilmore girls
>FAVOURITE FOOD(S):
i'm on a diet

>LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:
5 years?

>HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:
flash brought me in

>FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:
bse/fatboy

Matt
"I don't do fear."

Joten

May 23, 2005, 4:01:28 AM5/23/05
> NAME:

Joachim Nawrot

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

Joten, Tweek, Akim, J.D. van der Toorn, um... I don't recall any more, but
there prolly've been some.

> AGE:

19

> BIRTHPLACE:

Poznan, Poland

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

Poznan, Poland (but hope to move to the UK soon)

> OCCUPATION:

Um... None? Been working for a radio for a couple of months, now I'm
unemployed and after my exams. Sooo... I'm not even a post-highschool
student yet ;)

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

Engaged in lots of messed up relationships

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

Warren G., E-40, Pizzo, and the Bay Area folks in general, excluding Luni
Coleone 'cause he yells the b*tch out of himself

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

MixMaster Mike

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

Timbaland, Warren G.

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

"Regulate... G-Funk Era", "G-Funk Classics vol. I & II"

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

Early '90s

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

"Mayhem" by E-40, it's an old joint, but I've discovered it recenly. I don't
like the new US stuff in general, I like the older ones

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Fine Young Cannibals. E'ythin.

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

MCin

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

Um... I'm not interested in sports, really.

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

"South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut"

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

I liked "Ubik"

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

"Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and um... Yes.

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

fast-foods

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

No idea, it's been a while of poppin' in and out like a goddamn piston...

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

I think it was on alt.rap, someone told me that everyone has moved from
alt.rap to RMHH and I subscribed it.

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

A to the L, mattmatical, Lena, Wastebr... Wasteland Drifter ;),
mochaspresso, Sumran, bozak, boumtje, Bay Watch 510... Sorry if I forgot
someone, I still don't remember y'all names... :)

--
peace,

j.

Message has been deleted

Jenna

May 23, 2005, 4:04:45 AM5/23/05

boumtje wrote:
> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?
>
> NAME:

Jenna

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

None...Maybe an abbreviation

> AGE:

20

> BIRTHPLACE:

Whiston, Merseyside

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

I have like 3 addresses. Cheshire & Merseyside.

> OCCUPATION:

Full time student, part time shop assistant

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

Cohabiting

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

Cormega, Jay-Z, Tupac, Kurupt, AZ, Big L, Common, Ice Cube, Gza, Deacon
the Villain, Masta Ace (and his biter, Masta Ase), J-Live, Kanye, Mos
Def, Prodigy (best served with a little pinch of Havoc), BIG, OC,
Paris, Black Thought, Scarface.

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

Jazzy Jeff

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

Primo, Pete Rock, Large Prof, Dr. Dre...Also Kanye West, Alchemist,
Rza.

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Nas - 'Illmatic'
2Pac - 'Me Against the World'
Warren G - Regulate...
Jay-Z - The Blueprint
Big L - LIfestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous
Ice Cube - Amerikkka'z Most Wanted
Biggie - Ready to Die
PE - Fear...
Gza - Liquid Swords
& many more

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

Early to mid-90s

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

I can never remember names...Some tracks off the new Beanie and
D-Block, Jay-Z - 'Dear Summer', The Perceptionists - Black Dialogue,
some new C-Ray Walz

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Madonna - 'The Immaculate Collection'
TQ - 'They Never Saw Me Coming' & 'The Second Coming'
Cher - 'The Very Best of'
Michael Jackson - 'Number Ones'
Alicia Keys - 'Songs in A Minor'
Usher - '8701'

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

Fan

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

None.

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

'Boyz n the Hood', 'Forrest Gump', 'Ghost'

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

'Marching Powder' (Rusty Young)

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

Nip/Tuck, Footballer's Wives, Bad Girls, Desperate Housewives

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

Pasta with tuna, lettuce, onion and mushroom, all glued together with
mayonnaise

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

2 years, on and off, with large gaps in between

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

Just browsing the now defunct AOL newsgroups

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

Quest!!

> -------------------------------------
>
> mr.tim
> www.rmhh.com

Joten

May 23, 2005, 4:04:59 AM5/23/05
> NAME:

Joachim Nawrot

> AGE:

19

> BIRTHPLACE:

Poznan, Poland

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

> OCCUPATION:

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

MixMaster Mike

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

Timbaland, Warren G.

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

Early '90s

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

MCin

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

I liked "Ubik"

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

fast-foods

Oh yeah, and I used to like that iPod guy, but he's gone silent for quite a
time... ;)

--
peace,

j.

Jenna

May 23, 2005, 4:43:18 AM5/23/05

Wasteland Drifter wrote:

> Trainspotting, Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, The Communist Manifesto

I hope Marx is rotting in hell for plaguing my life for the past 4
years. The most boring shit I've ever had the displeasure of reading ;)

Wasteland Drifter

May 23, 2005, 6:00:39 AM5/23/05

At least there's the promise of some action in it... :)

Sumran

May 23, 2005, 6:46:22 AM5/23/05
boumtje wrote:
> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?

> NAME:

Sumran

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

I think that's it.

> AGE:

21

> BIRTHPLACE:

Reading, Berkshire, uk (yes I have been to the festival and the Oracle,
the only two questions anybody ever asks about Reading!)

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

Canterbury, Kent but only for teh next five days or so then back to
Reading permanently.

> OCCUPATION:

Well I just finished my exams so.....wow nothing, I'm unemplyed I guess :-P

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

Girlfriend as of about two and a half years.

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

All time: Big Daddy Kane (probably the greatest for me), Rakim, G Rap,
Ace, Phife and Tip, Biggie.....

These days: DOOM, Ghost, Mos Def (when he spits), Common, Big Boi,
Nas......

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

wooo, I don't know, Jazzy Jeff and Primo did two of teh best sets I've
ever heard but that was on the radio and T.V. Live it was definately
Jam Master Jay.

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

All Time: Primo, Rza, Dre, Pete Rock, Ali Shaheed Muhammed

These Days: 9th Wonder (yeah so fuck off), Kanye, Just Blaze

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Midnigt Marauders, 36 Chambers, Low End Theory, Doggystyle, Illmatic,
Mecca and the Soul Brother, The Main Ingridient, Looks Like a Job for,
Liquid Swordz.....

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

90-94.

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

Right now it's all about Dj Quik Ft B Real - Fandango, and pretty much
anything off that Perceptionists album, Bleek - Smoke the Pain Away.

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Thriller, still my favourite album of any genre. Out of Time by Rem,
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On, Guns N Roses - Appetite For Destruction,
Jacko - Bad.

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

Fan I guess.

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

Boxing and Cricket. Pakistan and England cricket teams, Surrey for
domestic cricket.

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

American History X, Forrest Gump,Goodfellas. Empire Strikes Back,
Matrix, Bad Boys.

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

The Godfather, Watership Down (excellent book), Lord of The Rings, The
Stand, Pride and Prejudice (yeah I read so what!?), 1984, To Kill a
Mockingbird, Muhammad Ali's Autobiography.

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

Wow I dunno, I don't watch much T.V as most of its shit. Of all time
it's Only Fools and Horses, Fawtly Towers, The Office. These Days it's
all about Eastenders and Have I Got News For You. Lenny Henry has been
good this series.

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

Anything my mum makes, so pretty much all Indian Cuisine. My personal
favourite is Bangan Gosht and Sikh Kebabs.

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

About 3 years I guess, and a bit of lurking before that.

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

Fucking around woth the Uni's usenet server on like my first week here.
So rmhh has seen me go through uni and (hopefully) graduate, shame I
can't invite y'all to the graduation ;-)

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

Quest for entertainment value, Bse for not pulling his punches, A to the
L and Pete because they think I'm Gandhi. Pretty much all the regs to
be honest.....

Except Mr. Tim as he made me waste my time doing this :-P Oh if you
want me to jump in on the website hit me up man.

--

"ease off the trigger talk, you ain't killin shit"

--

http://www.livejournal.com/users/propaganda_life/

Contributer to www.rmhh.com

boumtje

May 23, 2005, 7:11:07 AM5/23/05

Sumran wrote:

> Except Mr. Tim as he made me waste my time doing this :-P

yes, i made you...the force is strong in me

> Oh if you
> want me to jump in on the website hit me up man.

i can't figure out your email address unless it's schoud...@yahoo.com

but yeah, if you want to take over the bulk of it, that's cool with
me...i'd still like to be involved but i don't really have the time or
skills to do everything i want to do with it...email me
(boumtjeATgmailDOTcom) and we'll work it all out

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

Sumran

May 23, 2005, 7:50:57 AM5/23/05
boumtje wrote:
> Sumran wrote:

>>Except Mr. Tim as he made me waste my time doing this :-P

> yes, i made you...the force is strong in me

Too strong for me.

>>Oh if you
>>want me to jump in on the website hit me up man.

> i can't figure out your email address unless it's schoud...@yahoo.com

use sumran DOT choudrey AT gmail DOT com

> but yeah, if you want to take over the bulk of it, that's cool with
> me...i'd still like to be involved but i don't really have the time or
> skills to do everything i want to do with it...email me
> (boumtjeATgmailDOTcom) and we'll work it all out

Give me a few days to get my shit straigh (I'm moving across courntry
this weekend) and then the start of next week I'll get it poppin. You
can do as much or as little of teh work as you want man. I'll just help
out ofyou need an extra hand or do more of it if you dont fancy it.

TJ Xenos

May 23, 2005, 10:33:04 AM5/23/05

boumtje wrote:
> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?
>
> NAME:

TJ Xenos AKA X tha hustla AKA The Fuhrer of the Metal Reich AKA Cryptic
Gangsta AKA STEP UP AND GET SHOT MUTHAFUCKA

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:
>
> AGE:

23

> BIRTHPLACE:

a hospital

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

Swampscott

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

tooken

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

Devin, Scarface, Jay-Z, Jadakiss, Lil Wayne, Beanie Sigel, Freeway,
Cage, Cormega, Ghostface Killah, J-zone, Bun B

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

Just Blaze, Bink, J-Zone, Necro, Coptic, Mannie Fresh

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Right this second? The Carter C&S, Diary C&S, Space Tape, Testament,
Illmatic, 36 chambers...

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

All

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

songs du jour coming later

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

RED FUCKING SOX.

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

Illuminatus! trilogy, Last Gang in Town, books about weed, Lords of
Chaos

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

Family guy, PTI, ATH

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

5 and a half years (circe nov/dec 99)

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

lookking for a hiphop newsgroup on usenet

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

Tony1er

Google Beta User

May 23, 2005, 10:50:39 AM5/23/05
NAME: No.
OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: Majiin
AGE: 23
BIRTHPLACE: Nairobi, Kenya
CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: Maryland (Washington, DC)
OCCUPATION: Office Bitch
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I have a girl
FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Eminem, GZA, Jay-Z, Prodigy, Nas.
FAVOURITE DJ(S): DJ Shadow.
FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): RZA, Dr. Dre.
FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
Enta tha 36 (Wu), Marshall Mathers LP (Em), Liquid Swords (GZA), Soul
Food (Goodie Mob) Still Standing (Goodie Mob). - I have about 20, ask
me any other day and it might be a different five out of those 20.

FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: 1994-1997
SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:
"Hate it Or Love It" by Game is the best song on airplay right now.

FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Too many to list. A sampling of whose
albums I'd consider - Tool, Marylin Manson, Garbage, Morcheeba,
Radiohead, Aaliyah, etc.

PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: Strictly listener. I'd play around with Fruity
Loops type stuff, but just no time.

FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):
Soccer (Liverpool, AS Roma & England)
Football (U-MD Terrapins)
Basketball (U-MD Terrapins)

FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Fight Club, Sin City, Matrix, Akira, Snatch, X-Men
and X-2.

FAVOURITE BOOK(S): Two series first, the Chronicles of Narnia by CS
Lewis and then the Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony.

FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): MTV (anything except TRL and if it is focused on
high schoolers), That 70s Show, Wrestling, O'Reilly Factor.

FAVOURITE FOOD(S): Too many to list.

LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: 7 or 8 years.

HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: When it occured to me that there were other
usenet groups other than comics.

FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: Goldenchild. I mean
like, sorry if this is dickriding or whatever, but you can't front, the
newsgroup was a riot when he was here.

Simon Burrows

May 23, 2005, 11:28:45 AM5/23/05
NAME: Simon Burrows

OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: Magma (possibly)

AGE: 22

BIRTHPLACE: Peterborough, UK (shh)

CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: Bristol, UK

OCCUPATION: Professional Geek

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: 5 years with the current girl

FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Chuck D, Ludacris, Jadakiss

FAVOURITE DJ(S): DJ Format

FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Kanye West, Primo

FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): 36 Chambers, Boy In Da Corner (don't front,
UK heads).

FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: Right now.

SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Common - Corners

FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Green Day - Dookie, Prodigy - Music For
A Jilted Generation, The Orb - UFOrb

PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: I force it down the neck of unbelievers until
they believe. I keep meaning to start MCing for a beatmaker friend, but
I still haven't got round to giving it a go.

FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Football/Arsenal.

FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Requiem For A Dream; Lock, Stock and Two Smoking
Barrels; The Blair Witch Project

FAVOURITE BOOK(S): Currently, 'Why Do People Hate America'.

FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Top Gear, I'm Alan Partridge, Brass Eye

FAVOURITE FOOD(S): Thai Green Curry; just about anything Mexican.

LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: About a year and a half? Not sure!

HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: Random search on Google Groups.

FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: Kuahmel Allah
(consistently dope poster; where is he now?), Bozak (I think I'm the
only person who takes regular notice of the Bush threads) and Sumran (I
don't have to check the hiphop news sites anymore!).

R. Stewart

May 23, 2005, 11:36:38 AM5/23/05
On 22 May 2005, boumtje wrote:

> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?
>

> NAME: raj
>
> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: none
>
> AGE: 24
>
> BIRTHPLACE: Charm City (aka Baltimore, MD, USA)
>
> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: (Boston/Waltham, MA, USA)
>
> OCCUPATION: PhD student (yet I still chuckle at the College Dropout
interludes)

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single (but not if my mother has her way...)
>
> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Kool G Rap, Slick Rick, Jay-Z, Ludacris, Big Boi, a
bunch of others

> FAVOURITE DJ(S): Jazzy Jeff, JMJ, QBert, Total Eclipse, Rod Lee, Premier
>
> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Bomb Squad, Dre & friends, Timbaland, Premier
>
> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): The Great Adventures of Slick Rick,
Reasonable Doubt, Criminal Minded, Straight Outta Compton

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: that part before Puffy & Co. discovered fabric
that shimmered...

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Juelz Santana - Mic Check 1,2; Asheru - Do
It (Just As Long remix); Tony Touch & Don Chezina - Como Suena; Amerie - 1
Thing... some other stuff I've played recently

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Jodeci - DOAMB; John Coltrane - Greatest
Hits; Who Is Jill Scott?; Bob Marley - Legend; this sketchy Beethoven
collection that my aunt bought a few years back with the Vienna Symphony

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: writer, DJ
>
> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): basketball (Terps), football (AC Milan,
DC United by default, Arsenal), the other football (Ravens, Ravens, and
occasionally the Terps)

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Usual Suspects, Rosewood, Enter The Dragon, Dirty
Pretty Things, some others (not much recently)

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S): A Short History of Nearly Everything; Needful Things;
Philosophy & Parapsychology Vol. 1; The Vanishing Hitchhiker and Other
Stories; Invisible Man

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Homicide: Life on The Streets; The Wire; the
11pm/12am Sportcenter (before they add all the not-so-witty reparte, and
just do scores, highlights, and breaking info, and even cover some
international stuff

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S): soul food (sans chitterlings); cheesecake; that
jumpoff spinach-artichoke dip recipe that I finally mastered 2 years
ago... oh yeah, and indian and jamaican cuisine...

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: couple of years on and off (mostly
off... lurker supreme)

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: started reading postings on alt.rap while I
was in the UK because all my other newsgroups were blocked... found out
when I was in the states that a bunch of people were in RMHH

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: tim, matt, mocha, OT,
all the cats that I actually correspond with over IM/mail (AttL, Pete,
noixe, strat, bse, etc.)

> -------------------------------------

Doctoral Program in Neuroscience, Brandeis University
http://www.bio.brandeis.edu/neuro01/neuro_phd.html

Volen Center Memory & Cognition Lab
http://www.bio.brandeis.edu/memlab/

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

boumtje

May 23, 2005, 12:08:41 PM5/23/05

Google Beta User wrote:
> NAME: No.
> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: Majiin

oh, no shit? didn't realise that was you...how are you man? confident
about wednesday night's game?

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

boumtje

May 23, 2005, 12:14:16 PM5/23/05

R. Stewart wrote:

> > FAVOURITE BOOK(S): A Short History of Nearly Everything

first time i read it i was smoking a lot and it blew me away (not that
you'd have to be high to appreciate it, but you know)...can't look at
the stars in the same way ever since

we are just specks on a speck in a speck

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

alexrinse

May 23, 2005, 12:34:19 PM5/23/05

Pray for us, Tim mate.

Google Beta User

May 23, 2005, 1:00:02 PM5/23/05
<< confident about wednesday night's game? >>

Yes, they'll be fired up.

Unfortunately, Milan threw in the towel in the Serie A and they've been
resting their key players.

Wasteland Drifter

May 23, 2005, 1:51:37 PM5/23/05
Google Beta User wrote:

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):
> Soccer (Liverpool)

LOL

I laugh at your Liverpool affliction

:-P

Sumran

May 23, 2005, 2:03:17 PM5/23/05
Wasteland Drifter wrote:
> boumtje wrote:

>>we are just specks on a speck in a speck

> Dude don't...

> It got me in the same way, I'm only just gaining the ability to not feel
> dizzy over that ish :)

Lol me too, excellent book though. I love his books anyway though,

Wasteland Drifter

May 23, 2005, 1:56:36 PM5/23/05
boumtje wrote:

> we are just specks on a speck in a speck

Dude don't...

Wasteland Drifter

May 23, 2005, 2:10:26 PM5/23/05
Sumran wrote:
> Wasteland Drifter wrote:
>> boumtje wrote:
>
>>> we are just specks on a speck in a speck
>
>> Dude don't...
>
>> It got me in the same way, I'm only just gaining the ability to not
>> feel dizzy over that ish :)
>
> Lol me too, excellent book though. I love his books anyway though,

Yeah no doubt... Excellent book but kinda makes you think a bit too much
doesn't it? lol

Seb

May 23, 2005, 1:49:13 PM5/23/05
On 2005-05-23, boumtje <bou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> NAME: Seb
> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: none
> AGE: 27
> BIRTHPLACE: France
> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: San Francisco
> OCCUPATION: software/network engineer
> RELATIONSHIP STATUS: 3 years with the current gf
> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Ice Cube, Rakim, Masta Ace, Kool G Rap, Eminem,
> Nas, GZA, Devin
> FAVOURITE DJ(S): Mixmaster Mike
> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Premier, Dre
> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): 2001, Madvillainy, Disposable Arts,
> Illmatic, 36 Chambers
> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: mid 90s
> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Rock Co.Kane Flow (De La & Doom)
> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Body Count, Gregory Isaacs - Night Nurse
> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: fan
> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): basket-ball -> SAC Kings, SEA Sonics
> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Training Day
> FAVOURITE BOOK(S): The Accursed Kings
> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): 20-muthafuckin'-4 !!!
> FAVOURITE FOOD(S): French, Sushis, Chinese, Thai, Jamaican
> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: sheesh, 2 weeks maybe
> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: Usenet user for a long time
> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: Quest/bse/matt

Seb

May 23, 2005, 2:35:07 PM5/23/05

Sumran

May 23, 2005, 3:44:39 PM5/23/05
Simon Burrows wrote:
Sumran (I don't have to check the hiphop news sites anymore!).

I sacrifice my life so you can live yours, that's my story and I'm
sticking by it :-)

*****General

May 23, 2005, 4:14:12 PM5/23/05

"boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> i (sic) think it's (sic) been a while since one of these (forgive me if i
> (sic) missed
> one)...so who (sic) we got in here?
>
> NAME: *****General
>
> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: Can't remember what I had for lunch let alone
> what my names are.
>
> AGE: Quarter of a century.
>
> BIRTHPLACE: Mwanza, Tanzania.
>
> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: London 2005 A.D.
>
> OCCUPATION: Keeping the world turning.
>
> RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Always working on it.
>
> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): The busker who raps at the end of the high street.
>
> FAVOURITE DJ(S): His dog.
>
> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Tesco but M&S do some good produce too.
>
> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Some random compilation of everyones top 100.
>
> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: The Nineties were the strongest. B.C.
>
> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Everything.
>
> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Isn't everything HipHop in one way or
> another?
>
> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: I listen and I hear. No groupies yet
> unforntunately.
>
> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): There can only be one: LFC.
>
> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Some random compilation of everyones top 200.
>
> FAVOURITE BOOK(S): Anything from my library at home. Too lazy to choose.
>
> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Some random compilation of everyones top 400
>
> FAVOURITE FOOD(S): Sharks, preferably as steaks rather than the raw and
> wild kind.
>
> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: Continuously? Well there were a few wars
> in between.
>
> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: Clicked on Tools, Newsgroups. Then I think I
> clicked search and typed in succession A,L,T,.,R,A,P then..........you get
> the idea.
>
> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: Whoever is hosting a party
> at his club.
>
> -------------------------------------
>
> mr.tim

.....as you've started I might aswell carry on.....

FAVOURITE umm..........

.....ah fuck it. I can't be arsed.

Raven

May 23, 2005, 4:33:06 PM5/23/05
"boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in news:1116808965.520630.64060
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?

Ok, so i guess it's a nice possibility to introduce myself and stop lurking. ;)

> NAME:

Raven

> AGE:

25.

> BIRTHPLACE:

Poland

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

Poland

> OCCUPATION:

Teacher, part-time writer and journalist

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

single

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

Easy. 2Pac (kill me! ;)) Common, Chali 2na, Eminem, Masta Ace, Mos Def, Talib
Kweli, Method Man, Raekwon, Mike Skinner (of The Streets), Snoop Dogg, Guru,
Biggie, Nas, Quasimoto, Outkast.

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

Preemo, Cam.

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

Pete Rock, Preemo, RJD2, Shadow, Diplo, Krush, Danger Mouse, 9th Wonder, Madlib,
Kev Brown, Just Blaze, Timbo, Dre.

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Easily "Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) and "All Eyez On Me". More recently, "A
Long Hot Summer".

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

93-96.

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

I'm lovin the new Common album. Yes, whole!
"Ghetto Show" - Talib Kweli feat. Common
"Black Girl Pain" - Talib Kweli feat. Jean Grae
"LA Song (Sensitive Mix) - People Under The Stairs
"Let's Get Lifted" - John Legend
"Da Two" Pete Rock feat. CL Smooth
"Enough Beef" - Common feat. Royce 5'9 & Chino XL
"Conflict" - Masta Ace feat. Guru
"Hip-Hop Quotables" - Athletic Mic League
"That'z Y" - Da Beatminerz
"Mafia Don" - Da Beatminerz
"Cha Ching (1 2 Remix) - Lady Sovereign
"Chin High" - Roots Manuva
"She Likes Me" - Main Flow feat. Elone
"Intoxicated" - ODB feat. Method Man, Raekwon and Macy Gray
"Soul Brother #1" - Pete Rock
"Greenery" - Quasimoto
"H-U-S-T-L-E" - Murs & 9th Wonder
"Nine In My Pocket" Access Immortal and 9th Wonder
maaan, there's more, i just can't remember.

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Hmm, "Homogenic" by Bjork, "Satta" by Boozoo Bajou (great smokin stuff), "Kaya" by
Bob Marley, lots of Ninja Tune albums, "Tourist" by St. Germain, any De-Phazz,
Akufen, Halou, Portishead, Tricky album. I'm into many kinds of music.

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

listener, reviewer.

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

basketball
Houston Rockets

football
FC Barcelona

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

The Godfather, Trainspotting, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Fear & Loathing in
Las Vegas, Goodfellas, Casablanca, Raging Bull, Mulholland Dr., Human Traffic,
Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Kill
Bill + many more

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

anything by Stephen King
I enjoyed Borroughs, Kesey, Thompson, Brett Easton Ellis and Palahniuk.

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

"Friends" (yup ;P), old polish tv shows ;) "The 70s Show", "E.R."

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

mexican and italian

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

just about a couple of minutes or so. ;)

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

when i discovered newsgroups

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

none yet, i like most of the threads though. you guys are trying to keep this
place alive, which i appreciate.

103.3 KOB FM: The Strange Fruit Project - The Dotted Line
vincenzo.vega-at-gmail.com

Jenna

May 23, 2005, 4:53:58 PM5/23/05

Raven wrote:
> "boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in news:1116808965.520630.64060
> @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> > i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i
missed
> > one)...so who we got in here?
>
> Ok, so i guess it's a nice possibility to introduce myself and stop
lurking. ;)

Welcome.

Tim Schnetgoeke

May 23, 2005, 4:57:43 PM5/23/05

boumtje schrieb:

> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?
>
> NAME:
Tim

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

-/-

> AGE:
30

> BIRTHPLACE:
Germany

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:
Berlin, Germany

> OCCUPATION:
Photographer

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):
Nas, Jay Z, BIG, Just Ice, Kool G Rap...

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):
Soul Rabbi (Dude look like Ron Jeremy, plays all the originals to my
favourite hip hop tracks (probably without even knowing it) and has a
genuine love for the music)

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):
Right now it's Madlib.

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
Just Ice - Kool & Deadly

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:
1994-2000

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:
AWOL 1 - Agony
Jemini - Funk Soul Sensation
Ray Baretto - Deeper Shade of Soul
Nas - Drunk by myself
Smith & Mighty - B Line fi Blow
Madlib - Slim's Return

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
today: John Coltrane - Meditations
There are too many too mention - lots from Ayers to Zapp

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:
Used to dj, used to bomb

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):
Raging Bull, Mean Streets, Taxi Driver, Blow Up, lots of old Hitchcock,
some Coen, Dolls

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):
Peter Lindbergh - Ten Women, V. Nabokov - Pnin, D. Sedaris - Me talk
pretty one day...

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):
Haven't owned a tv in over ten years. Does Twin Peaks count?

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):
Italian inspired vegetarian most of the time

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

Usenet was one of the options that lynx gave me at the time I got
online for the first time.

Peace.
Tim

bse

May 23, 2005, 5:57:35 PM5/23/05
"boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?
>
> NAME:

bse

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

BSE, Mervin Yaboddi I think thats it...

> AGE:

Two Foh

> BIRTHPLACE:

London, son.

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

London, son.

> OCCUPATION:

Part time retail monkey, full time cultural hustler.

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

Single, for once.

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

G Rap
DOOM
Ghost
Big L
Nas
Ren
Ricky D
BIG
Big Boi
Subroc

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

erm...
Ca$h Money
DJ Premier
Bam
Shorty Blitz

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

oh god...
Premier
Native Tongues
Beatminerz
DITC
Ced Gee

Madlib
Neptunes
Self
Kanye
K-Def
Timbaland

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Mr Hood
Critical Beatdown
ATLiens
Madvillainy
Black Meaning Good
Dah Shinin
Soul Food
Illmatic
Back To Wreck Shop
The Visualz

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

Now. Seriously.

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

Freewizzle - "Alright"

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Ike Hayes - To Be Continued...
Isley Brothers - The Heat Is On
Van Morrison - Astral Weeks
Donny Hathaway - Live
Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
MJ - Thriller
Pancy Lau - ?dunno the title?
James Brown - In The Jungle Groove
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
Raphael Saadiq - Instant Vintage

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

DJ a little bit. Rhyme in the shower. Talk shit online and in pubs.

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

Football: Arsenal.
Basketball: Don't know... I was a Jazz fan but that was cos of Karl
Malone (fuck you haters) so now I dont know who to support really. I
want the Spurs to win this year, them or Miami.

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

Random 10:
Star Wars (6)
Seven Samurai
Lord Of The Rings (3)
Ikiru
Taxi Driver
Hana Bi
Thin Red Line
The Incredibles
Apocalypse Now
Shawshank Redemption

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World - Haruki Murakami
Lord of the Rings - JRR Ewing
Lone Wolf & Cub - Kazuo Koike & Goseki Kojima
The Catcher In The Rye - JD Salinger
Batman Year One - Frank Miller & David Mazzuchelli

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

Oz
Simpsons
Homicide
Deadwood
Clone Wars
Dance Energy

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

Thai stir frys with fungus everytime
Pizza Express
Dominos Pizza
Country-pub steak and chips
Wagamamas' Chicken Katsu Curry
My mum's macaroni cheese
My pa's roast beef and yorkshire pudding
Chicken burgers

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

About 8 years.

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

I guess probably from checking out the mac program NewsWatcher which
came with my first internet connection. Once online with it I'm sure my
first instinct was to look for porn and then a Hiphop group, but I can't
remember for sure.

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

Akiem, KSG, Mr Hyde, Wise Rebel, Roman, Tauri, Strat, OT, Goldenchild,
Charles Isbell, Nesta, TJ, Wuz, Noixe, Pete, Matmatical, David Frank,
Tim B, Arkarda, AttL, Mr Bounce, Mark Murray, KenTheSnake, Tim S, Tito,
App-Sauce, Chakko, Angieee, B D Harrison, Nycestylez, Kim Seung and all
the people I forgot that deserve they props...

ting done.

bse

--
"Sugar I drove the ark, Noah tought me how to parallel park"
To reply by email, remove "YOURHANDSFROMYOURLAP".

http://www.abitnice.com/canibringmygat/ - mp3 blog
http://www.abitnice.com - fully operational def starr

Seb

May 23, 2005, 6:24:16 PM5/23/05
On 2005-05-23, bse <b...@YOURHANDSFROMYOURLAPabitnice.com> wrote:
>> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):
> Basketball: Don't know... I was a Jazz fan but that was cos of Karl
> Malone (fuck you haters)

Wow, so there actually were Karl Malone fans at some point in time ?
And I mean, even being a Karl Malone fan, did you actually *enjoy*
watching the jazz play ? Seriously ? :>

>> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):
>
> Oz

Yeah, that was good, I forgot about this one in my list...

Anyone watched The Wire ? I'm starting this these days, looks pretty
cool so far.

--Seb

bse

May 23, 2005, 6:52:50 PM5/23/05
In article <slrnd94m0...@foo.befour.org>, Seb <s...@foo.com>
wrote:

> On 2005-05-23, bse <b...@YOURHANDSFROMYOURLAPabitnice.com> wrote:
> >> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):
> > Basketball: Don't know... I was a Jazz fan but that was cos of Karl
> > Malone (fuck you haters)
>
> Wow, so there actually were Karl Malone fans at some point in time ?
> And I mean, even being a Karl Malone fan, did you actually *enjoy*
> watching the jazz play ? Seriously ? :>

YES!
I love watching high-post basketball. Thats the good shit. Tim Duncan
runs it. I'd imagine he had quite a few fans in europe, since they
played a much mroe european style.

I just liked how he dunked when I was a kid. That whole stretching his
arm straight up and dunking was dope, with the hand behind the head.

boumtje

May 23, 2005, 7:41:32 PM5/23/05

*****General wrote:
> "boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > i (sic) think it's (sic) been a while since one of these (forgive
me if i
> > (sic) missed
> > one)...so who (sic) we got in here?

what's with all the (sic)s? i assume 2 of them are for not capitalizing
my "i"s...one is for poor grammar (if i'd included the word "have" i
would have lost that edgy street feel that i was going for)..but what's
the other one for?

and obviously, the best way to answer this post would be to put a whole
bunch of (sic)s through it again...but i've foiled that now HAHA!

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

A to the L

May 23, 2005, 8:08:28 PM5/23/05
On Mon, 23 May 2005 22:52:50 GMT, bse
<b...@YOURHANDSFROMYOURLAPabitnice.com> wrote:

>In article <slrnd94m0...@foo.befour.org>, Seb <s...@foo.com>
>wrote:

>> > Basketball: Don't know... I was a Jazz fan but that was cos of Karl
>> > Malone (fuck you haters)
>>
>> Wow, so there actually were Karl Malone fans at some point in time ?
>> And I mean, even being a Karl Malone fan, did you actually *enjoy*
>> watching the jazz play ? Seriously ? :>
>
>YES!
>I love watching high-post basketball. Thats the good shit. Tim Duncan
>runs it. I'd imagine he had quite a few fans in europe, since they
>played a much mroe european style.
>
>I just liked how he dunked when I was a kid. That whole stretching his
>arm straight up and dunking was dope, with the hand behind the head.

you know my opinions on him...

for the others who don't - he's a cunt

end of...

A to the L

"Got Naughty in my nature plus I'm down with OPP, the best thing about it, I got AIDS bitch."
"I spit 16 and end up with 50 - try to play Boyz N The Hood and you might just end up like Ricky"
"I got a 10 foot pole, that'll go in your hole - take your soul, make nut come out your nose, and fall out on your clothes..."
Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitude
http://www.altrap.com

Kwaj

May 23, 2005, 11:57:10 PM5/23/05

"boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?
>
> NAME:
Kingsley Oteng

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

Kwaj, MadSpecre, Kwajwo, Negrotron
> AGE:

27 (for another 3 weeks)
> BIRTHPLACE:

Kumasi, Ghana; West-Africa
> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

Sydney, NSW
> OCCUPATION:
>
> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
>
> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):
>
> FAVOURITE DJ(S):
>
> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):
>
> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
>
> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:
>
> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:
>
> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
>
> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:
>
> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):
>
> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):
>
> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):
>
> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):
>
> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:
>

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:
>

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:
>

> -------------------------------------
>
> mr.tim
> www.rmhh.com

Kwaj

May 24, 2005, 12:09:45 AM5/24/05
"boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?
>
> NAME:
Kingsley Oteng

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

Kwaj, MadSpecre, Kwajwo, Negrotron
> AGE:

27 (for another 3 weeks)
> BIRTHPLACE:

Kumasi, Ghana; West-Africa
> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

Sydney, NSW
> OCCUPATION:

Somewhere in between graduating with a PhD and starting fulltime employment

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

Not-Single.

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):
Ludacris, Biggie, Kanye, Jigga (when I am in the mood), RA The Rugged Man,
whoever was the main MC for LOTUG, Common, Freeway

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):
Sort of in and out of DJ culture;

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):
Preem, Kanye, Kaygee from NBN (circa 92 - 98),

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
Both of the first two LOTUG albums, Ready to Die, Life After Death, Most of
what Nas Drops, Jigga's Blueprint, Midnight Marauders, ,

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:
bit hard to say. early 90's brought quality, late 90's brought braggadacio
> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:
bit hard to say... lot's of stuff. Loving Common's album...loving Mariah's
new jawns.

FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
Badboy we invented the Remix, Sean Paul's last album, most whatever Janet
drops, Smashing Pumpkins, U2 (circa Achtung Baby to until Popmart), early
80's pop,
> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:
Dabbled in DJing and writing.
> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):
Soccer, Rugby Union, Basketball, Boxing
> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):
Hard to say
> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):
Hard to say
> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):
LOST, Survivor, The Apprentice,
> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):
Not too fussed. Whatever has a reasonably high protein content

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

Since 96

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

Started off in Alt.Rap...not too long after discovering UseNet. Got
encouraged to check out RMHH...been here since.

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

Kari Orr and Goldenchild (even though I am sort of convinced he was a troll)

mattmatical

May 24, 2005, 12:16:49 AM5/24/05

Ditto.

Matt
"I don't do fear."

Locco

May 24, 2005, 4:24:36 AM5/24/05

> NAME: Locco
>
> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: Not applicable
>
> AGE: 26
>
> BIRTHPLACE: Sydney
>
> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: Sydney
>
> OCCUPATION: Liability underwriter
>
> RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long Term
>
> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Talib Kweli, Roots Manuva, Pressa, Suffa, Blak Twang,
> Chino XL, Lazy Grey
>
> FAVOURITE DJ(S): DJ Samrai, Hyjack, Craze, Louis Slipperz
>
> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Lazy Grey, Dr Dre has always had the goods, Hi-Tek
>
> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Black Star, Illmatic, Rhythmalism, Left Foot
> Right Foot (Hilltop Hoods), Hold It Down (Das FX), Stakes Is High, Louis
> Slipperz bags, I Told You So, Thug Life (the only 2pac album I can listen
> to without skipping)
>
> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: I'm an early-mid 90s man
>
> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Scribe - Theme From The Crusader, been having
> a craving for Big L lately
>
> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Tom Jones & Neil Diamond - almost any of
> their albums, Righteous Bros
>
> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: All bar manufacturer
>
> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Rugby Union - NSW Waratahs, North Sydney;
> Rugby League - South Sydney Rabbitohs
>
> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Too many to name... 28 Days Later, Chopper, Musa, Four
> Feathers, Pulp Fiction, Temmink
>
> FAVOURITE BOOK(S): All of Matthew Reilly's books bar the latest (doesnt
> look interesting at all), anything by Chris Ryan, The Jester by James
> Patterson, Petrol Bait Ammo and Ice by HG Nelson
>
> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Hornblower, Mr Ali G, Seinfeld
>
> FAVOURITE FOOD(S): Panaeng Curry, pastas, indian curries, pizza -
> artichoke, eggplant, sundried tomatos, pineapple, cabanossi and salami...
> maybe some capsicum too...
>
> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: Still not really applicable
>
> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: altrap
>
> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: HA!

ralf theil

May 24, 2005, 4:41:07 AM5/24/05
boumtje <bou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?

i'll just take the oppurtunity - i'm more of a part-time lurker, but why
not say hi, just in case :)

> NAME:

ralf

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

none yet...

> AGE:

26

> BIRTHPLACE:

some tiny place in the south of germany

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

hamburg, germany

> OCCUPATION:

music promotion, club/party promotion

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

with my girl for 4 years now.

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

gotta mention jay-z and nas, but also the rugged man, percee p, early
krs, masta ace... probably forgot lots of them, but anyway.

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

babu, shadow, cut chemist, q-bert, a-trak

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

right now: kanye and madlib

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

blackalicious - melodica
krs one - return of the boom bap
pharcyde - bizarre ride
and, yes, co-flow - funcrusher plus

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

started getting into hiphop around 91/92, so i think the mid and late
90s had most impact, because that's when i was really dedicating myself
to exploring new stuff. add late 80s for stuff like PE, BDP.

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

now playing: lootpack - anthem
common - cold blooded
the aquarius break from "hair"

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

way too many. right now maybe sharon jones & the dap-kings and the
antibalas afrobeat orchestra.

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

djing.

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

nope.

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

tarantino - hitchcock - lynch - and blues brothers

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

if i count, the answer must be something by douglas adams or terry
pratchett. but it really depends on what i feel like.

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

futurama/simpsons. six feet under. right now: lost.

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

italian, asian.

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

none :)
reading: on-and-off since 2001 or something, really sporadically.

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

a friend kind of invited me to the german-speaking hiphop newsgroup, so
it was just a matter of time.

so, hi everyone.

Jenna

May 24, 2005, 5:12:46 AM5/24/05

Locco wrote:
>Blak Twang,

Did you cop the Tony Rotton Club? Yikes. I was really disappointed by
it.

Noonien

May 24, 2005, 5:51:02 AM5/24/05
NAME: Noonien

OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: -

AGE: 22

BIRTHPLACE: Skopje, Republic of Macedonia

CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: Athens, Greece

OCCUPATION: Student

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one

FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Nas, Big L, Guru, Jeru the Damaja, Kool G Rap, Big
Daddy Kane, Q-Tip, Common

FAVOURITE DJ(S): DJ L, IEmerge, whole 5th platoon

FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Primo, Pete Rock, Ali Shaheed Muhammad

FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Illmatic, It Was Written, The Blueprint,
LIfestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous, Ready to Die, Midnight Marauders,
The Love Movement, The Sun Rises in the East.....

FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: 86-96

SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: The Game - Start From Scratch, Like Father
Like Son.

FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: listener, did some battles

FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Basketball-NewYorkKnicks

FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Ussual Suspects, Se7en, FightClub, Hero,
Irreversible, Snatch, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels...

FAVOURITE BOOK(S): Tom Clancy's books, Fight Club, The Da Vinci Code

FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

FAVOURITE FOOD(S): fast food

LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: short

HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: searched for hiphop groups on google

FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: Jenna

Jenna

May 24, 2005, 5:58:50 AM5/24/05

Noonien wrote:

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: Jenna

You make me feel so loved ;)

Noonien

May 24, 2005, 6:02:10 AM5/24/05

I forgot this
FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Baltimore Homicide Department

Sumran

May 24, 2005, 6:18:16 AM5/24/05
Raven wrote:
> "boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in news:1116808965.520630.64060
> @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>>i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
>>one)...so who we got in here?

> Ok, so i guess it's a nice possibility to introduce myself and stop lurking. ;)

Welcome man.

Sumran

May 24, 2005, 6:19:49 AM5/24/05
boumtje wrote:
> *****General wrote:
>
>>"boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>i (sic) think it's (sic) been a while since one of these (forgive
>
> me if i
>
>>>(sic) missed
>>>one)...so who (sic) we got in here?

> what's with all the (sic)s? i assume 2 of them are for not capitalizing
> my "i"s...one is for poor grammar (if i'd included the word "have" i
> would have lost that edgy street feel that i was going for)..but what's
> the other one for?

I believe that would be for the it's instead of its :-)

Sumran

May 24, 2005, 6:21:23 AM5/24/05
ralf theil wrote:

> so, hi everyone.

Welcome, man all these lurkers coming out of the woodwork :-)

Sumran

May 24, 2005, 6:22:13 AM5/24/05
Jenna wrote:
> Noonien wrote:

So you post under the name Noonien as well Jenna ;-)

Luca

May 24, 2005, 6:30:51 AM5/24/05

boumtje schrieb:

> NAME: Luca
>
> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: I stick with the above
>
> AGE: 28
>
> BIRTHPLACE: Basel, Switzerland
>
> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: that same place
>
> OCCUPATION: student, teacher, dad
>
> RELATIONSHIP STATUS: with the same girl for 12 years (damn)
>
> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Akhenaton (IAM), Iriscience
>
> FAVOURITE DJ(S): Beat Junkies, Mixmaster Mike, tons more
>
> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): J-Zone, DJ Dimos, Mighty Mi, Embee, Primo
>
> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Promoe - Government Music, Dilated - The
Platform, Ace - Disposable Arts/Long Hot Summer, SFDK - Odisea en el
lodo, IAM - Ecole du micro d'argent, ...

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: 90-94 (when I was actively getting into a
lot of stuff) and now, actually

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Today I'm dead tired and I haven't
listened to any music (bad sign)

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): RATM - RATM
>
> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: used to try to write lyrics, got up a
little, mostly as an ardent fan.

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Used to follow the Lakers, but I
never got the concept of watching sports like a nutter.

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): I keep forgetting what I liked, but La Haine,
Despabilate Amor and Carne trémula (Live Flesh) rank among my
favourites.

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S): 1984, Da Vinci Code
>
> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Gilmore Girls (for real), Monk, The Daily Show
(Jon Stewart)

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S): Everything that makes me gasp for air or gives me
dragon breath. Italian, Indian, Central American, Thai/Chinese-ish
cuisine

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: Since around 2002/3, lurking a bit
earlier with an occasional post here or there.

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: I was wondering what that 'news' button
in Outlook Express meant ...

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: I'm not gonna start
brown-nosing now... Fuck you all. :)

Luca

Nippon13

May 24, 2005, 6:37:05 AM5/24/05
NAME: Nippon13
AGE: 32
BIRTHPLACE: Sweden
CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: Sweden
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Married
FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Doom, Ghost, Gza, Eric Sermon and Parrish Smith ,
Chuck D
FAVOURITE DJ(S): The few I've seen live: Mix Master Mike, Ca$h Money
and Primo where all nice.
FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Primo, Rza, timabaland.
FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
Public Enemy - it takes a nation... (my first buy)
Gang Starr - SITA, DO, HTO
EPMD - Strictly , Unfinished
GZA - Liquid Swords
Wu tang clan - Enter the wu tang
MF Doom - Operation Doomsday, Victor Vaughn
Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: Early 90's
SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Common - the corner
FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Sly and the family stone - Fresh
PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: Longtime listener.
FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Toronto Maple Leafs
FAVOURITE BOOK(S):
Norwegian Wood - Haruki Murakami
Anything by Ian M Banks
FAVOURITE FOOD(S): Korean
LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: Lurking for a very long time. When did
google buy this web news service? I can't even remember what the old
site was called before google bought it but I read rmhh on the old
one.. So I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself. - Hi
everbody.

Luca

May 24, 2005, 6:38:01 AM5/24/05

ralf theil schrieb:

> i'll just take the oppurtunity - i'm more of a part-time lurker, but
why
> not say hi, just in case :)

> futurama/simpsons.

Silly me. How could I forget these two.

> > HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:
>
> a friend kind of invited me to the german-speaking hiphop newsgroup,
so
> it was just a matter of time.
>
> so, hi everyone.

Why don't you stay a while... damh is going pretty slow anyway.

Luca

Mr Bounce

May 24, 2005, 6:52:55 AM5/24/05
> NAME:

mr bounce

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

the email address got used for a bit but then i figured out the new
google.

> AGE:

29

> BIRTHPLACE:

farnborough, kent

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

petts wood, kent

> OCCUPATION:

puter programmer

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

about as married as i can be without being married or having nippers.

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

at the moment, ghostface and doom. the all time list is the predictable
kane, rakim, nas, g rap, grand puba type list.

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

279, shortee blitz, pogo, billy biznezz, max lx and dave vj, westwood,
richie rich.

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

pete rock, premier, large pro, doom, ant, just blaze

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

im an attempt to not put down the same stuff as everyone else:

mc mello "thoughts unleashed"
outlaw possee "my afros on fire"
katch 22 "diary of a blackman living in the land of the lost"

you didnt really want me to list midnight marauders, illmatic and
madvillainy, did you?

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP

theyre all good in their own ways. obviously it was a lot more exciting
when i was hearing it for the first time and just getting into it,
though, so 89, 90ish i guess.

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

something by someone from luton i heard in the shower this morning.
that kano dnb style track. "big willie style" by seamus (ski on the
beat, avvit).

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

at the moment, john legend.
all timers include stone roses, blue train and whats going on

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

bedroom dj, with very occasional outbreaks of playing out. used to
write for a website.

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

spurs. i watch a most other sports but only when its on and i have
nothign better to do, i dont really watch anything else and pay serious
attention to it.

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

today, brazil

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

crime and punishment
don quixote
anything by haruke murakame
anything by ben okri

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

desperate housewives is the only thing i make an effort to watch at the
moment. university challenge when its on (i dont know why i like it, i
only get about 3 questions right per programme). twin peaks is still
the best thing ive ever watched on tv (and the only thing i would shell
out for on dvd).

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

italian, i guess, but basically anything i can cook from scratch within
about 15 mins of getting in from work.

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

dunno, cant be arsed to look it up. about 3 or 4, i reckon.

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

google groups.

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

people who post more about the music than they do club/ysi requests.

Locco

May 24, 2005, 6:49:55 AM5/24/05

>>FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

> Kookaburra (sp?) Wings from Outback Steakhouse.

????????????????????????????????

not really kookaburra right? ive never heard of this. im assuming this is
like the jessica simpson buffalo wings thing?

Locco

May 24, 2005, 6:52:55 AM5/24/05
>>Blak Twang,
>
> Did you cop the Tony Rotton Club? Yikes. I was really disappointed by
> it.

nope. dont get his stuff out here, and to get a cd from the uk for 10 pound
is around $27. id rather wait til i get stuff for cheap.

im a cheap bastard

and im supposed to be studying for my exam tomorrow. so me gone.

boumtje

May 24, 2005, 7:01:10 AM5/24/05

Sumran wrote:
> boumtje wrote:
> > *****General wrote:
> >
> >>"boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > me if i

> > what's with all the (sic)s? i assume 2 of them are for not
capitalizing
> > my "i"s...one is for poor grammar (if i'd included the word "have"
> > would have lost that edgy street feel that i was going for)..but
what's
> > the other one for?
>
> I believe that would be for the it's instead of its :-)

it's = it has...it's the present perfect, foo!!!(sic)

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

ralf theil

May 24, 2005, 7:01:03 AM5/24/05
Luca <luca-...@nurfuerspam.de> wrote:

> Why don't you stay a while... damh is going pretty slow anyway.

Yep, I'm used to that. That's why it's so hard to keep track of rmhh ;)

"this car is so european, it's like a medium size shirt on a man."
[xzibit, pimp my ride]

Jenna

May 24, 2005, 7:06:20 AM5/24/05

£10 for a CD in the UK? Are you mad ;)

My copy is priced at £16.99, bastards.

boumtje

May 24, 2005, 7:09:26 AM5/24/05

Nippon13 wrote:

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: Lurking for a very long time. When
did
> google buy this web news service? I can't even remember what the old
> site was called before google bought it but I read rmhh on the old
> one.. So I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself. - Hi
> everbody.

you mean dejanews?

and hi back at ya...and also to all the other lurkers that have
suddenly delurked...see, we're nice and welcoming folk here at rmhh

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

Sumran

May 24, 2005, 7:24:12 AM5/24/05
boumtje wrote:
> Sumran wrote:

>>I believe that would be for the it's instead of its :-)

> it's = it has...it's the present perfect, foo!!!(sic)

If that is it has then what it it is. It's = It is :-)

bse

May 24, 2005, 7:27:58 AM5/24/05
In article <1116931975.7...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"Mr Bounce" <c.w.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> outlaw possee "my afros on fire"
> katch 22 "diary of a blackman living in the land of the lost"

nice.

> "big willie style" by seamus (ski on the
> beat, avvit).

I still haven't tracked this down though I thought it was Buckwild. I
did get a 12" from Seamus and his crew with a Buck beat and a VIC beat
on it. "Crimewave Ent".

> twin peaks is still
> the best thing ive ever watched on tv (and the only thing i would shell
> out for on dvd).

Except you can't because series two isn't out and doesnt look like
coming out. Fucking fuck fuc fuckers.

bs

--
"Sugar I drove the ark, Noah tought me how to parallel park"
To reply by email, remove "YOURHANDSFROMYOURLAP".

http://www.abitnice.com/canibringmygat/ - mp3 blog
http://www.abitnice.com - fully operational def starr

Mr Bounce

May 24, 2005, 7:32:19 AM5/24/05
> > "big willie style" by seamus (ski on the
> > beat, avvit).
>
> I still haven't tracked this down though I thought it was Buckwild. I

> did get a 12" from Seamus and his crew with a Buck beat and a VIC
beat
> on it. "Crimewave Ent".

having whined about ysi and club requests ill try to sort this out. im
sure its ski. ive not heard this 12 youve got, i only thought seamus
had one 12. dammit.

> > twin peaks is still
> > the best thing ive ever watched on tv (and the only thing i would
shell
> > out for on dvd).
>
> Except you can't because series two isn't out and doesnt look like
> coming out. Fucking fuck fuc fuckers.

indeed. i dont get it at all, surely if the first one is expected to
sell enough to justify putting it out then the second one would as
well?

inm fact, if anything it should sell more cos it was loads better.

alexrinse

May 24, 2005, 7:33:39 AM5/24/05
NAME: Alex, Axl.
OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: alexrinse, rinser.
AGE: 26
BIRTHPLACE: Laaaaandaaaan
CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: Amsterdam
OCCUPATION: IT bitch
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Failed slut.
FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): Ricky, Doom, Gza, Del, Rodney P, Manuva, J5 MCs,
Lewis Parker.
FAVOURITE DJ(S): Hmmmm. Hype, Randall, Andy C, Shadow. is this allowed?

FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): Rza, erm.... Beatminerz, Cut Chemist/Nu Mark,
Krush, Skitz, Herbaliser.
FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Liquid Swordz, Power in Numbers, Enta da
Stage, The Shining, Awfully Deep, Sagas of Klashnekoff, Masquerades and
Silhouettes, Countryman.
FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: 1990 - 1995.
SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Corners, Feel Good INC, Silent Mobius,
High Plains Anthem, A Dead Mouse, Shin Sekai, Running From Love,
Rhetorical.
FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Every Day (Cinematica Orchestra), Silent
Alarm (Bloc Party), Blue Bell Knoll (Cocteau Twins), That Jah Cure one,
Daft (Art of Noise), Amon Tobin all. Herbaliser all.
PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: Consumer.
FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Football - Liverpool & Scotland.
FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Bastard question. Farewell My Concubine, Chinese
Odyssey 1&2, Kitchen, Bridge on the River Kwai, A Touch of Zen, Monrak
Transistor, Sex and Lucia, Kamikaze Taxi, Un Air De Famille. No
Kurosawa? Ask me next week! Too much porn to list.
FAVOURITE BOOK(S): The Quiet American (Graham Greene), Bonfire of the
Vanities (Tom Wolfe), The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles, Kafka on the Shore
(both Haruki Murakami), Catch-22 (Joseph Heller), The Throwback (Tom
Sharpe), THE DIARY OF A NOBODY (George and Weedon Grossmith -
http://www.pseudopodium.org/repress/DiaryOfANobody/).
FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Don't watch these days. Seinfeld, Northern
Exposure, Alan Partridge, Shameless, Brass Eye, Simpsons, Stella
Street, Football, News.
FAVOURITE FOOD(S): Mera dost, I am British! Curry, naturally.
LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: I think 1999. But I'm a semi-lurker, my
knowledge of Hip-hop can't compare to most here.
HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: Browsing Dejanews.
FOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: Dubious question.
Strategy and Story of Rikki for often veering the topics into an area I
might know something about (Asian cinema). Ex-BKK Tim. That Sumran
seems a nice lad (no homo). Oh yeah - AtomicDogg97 too - what a cunt!

Tim Schnetgoeke

May 24, 2005, 7:35:19 AM5/24/05

bse schrieb:

> Except you can't because series two isn't out and doesnt look like
> coming out. Fucking fuck fuc fuckers.

i read that it will be out in 2006, because david wants it to look
proper. but, then again, spring 2005 was the release date in 2004...

peace.
tim

boumtje

May 24, 2005, 7:43:13 AM5/24/05

alexrinse wrote:

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Football - Liverpool & Scotland.

you're a londoner and you support scotland?!

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Monrak
> Transistor

never got around to seeing that...will rectify

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: I think 1999. But I'm a semi-lurker,
my
> knowledge of Hip-hop can't compare to most here.

like that's a good reason not to post...i'm probably the least
knowledgable head in here and i'm not shy

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

Mr Bounce

May 24, 2005, 7:43:45 AM5/24/05
> > "big willie style" by seamus (ski on the
> > beat, avvit).
>
> I still haven't tracked this down though I thought it was Buckwild. I

> did get a 12" from Seamus and his crew with a Buck beat and a VIC
beat
> on it. "Crimewave Ent".

http://hiphop.discogs.com/release/298446

A to the L

May 24, 2005, 9:20:54 AM5/24/05
On Tue, 24 May 2005 12:24:12 +0100, Sumran
<scho...@TAKEITOUTyahoo.com> wrote:

>boumtje wrote:
>> Sumran wrote:
>
>>>I believe that would be for the it's instead of its :-)
>
>> it's = it has...it's the present perfect, foo!!!(sic)
>
>If that is it has then what it it is. It's = It is :-)

it's = it is (same style as do not becomes don't)
its = it has

It's is a contraction for it is or it has.

Its is a possessive pronoun meaning, more or less, of it or belonging
to it.

the end

English A to the Level
"Got Naughty in my nature plus I'm down with OPP, the best thing about it, I got AIDS bitch."
"I spit 16 and end up with 50 - try to play Boyz N The Hood and you might just end up like Ricky"
"I got a 10 foot pole, that'll go in your hole - take your soul, make nut come out your nose, and fall out on your clothes..."
Contradictory Hiphop truth with a bitter and twisted attitude
http://www.altrap.com

A to the L

May 24, 2005, 9:23:28 AM5/24/05
On Tue, 24 May 2005 11:27:58 GMT, bse
<b...@YOURHANDSFROMYOURLAPabitnice.com> wrote:

>In article <1116931975.7...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> "Mr Bounce" <c.w.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> outlaw possee "my afros on fire"
>> katch 22 "diary of a blackman living in the land of the lost"
>
>nice.
>
>> "big willie style" by seamus (ski on the
>> beat, avvit).
>
>I still haven't tracked this down though I thought it was Buckwild. I
>did get a 12" from Seamus and his crew with a Buck beat and a VIC beat
>on it. "Crimewave Ent".

these guys, right?
http://www.altrap.net/reviews/history/crimewave/crimewave.html

A to the L

Jenna

May 24, 2005, 9:23:17 AM5/24/05

boumtje wrote:

> like that's a good reason not to post...i'm probably the least
> knowledgable head in here and i'm not shy

No you're not. Not that it matters...But you're not.

> mr.tim
> www.rmhh.com

Mr Bounce

May 24, 2005, 9:29:47 AM5/24/05

very useful, that.

shame i cant find the album for sale anywhere. s'old??

cheers.

A to the L

May 24, 2005, 10:04:33 AM5/24/05
On 24 May 2005 06:29:47 -0700, "Mr Bounce" <c.w.b...@gmail.com>
wrote:

i'll rip it once I get back to sunny Florida...

bse

May 24, 2005, 10:09:11 AM5/24/05
"Mr Bounce" <c.w.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

yeah that was interesting to find they had an album.

bse

May 24, 2005, 10:11:01 AM5/24/05
In article <1116934339.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
"Mr Bounce" <c.w.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> indeed. i dont get it at all, surely if the first one is expected to
> sell enough to justify putting it out then the second one would as
> well?
>
> inm fact, if anything it should sell more cos it was loads better.

A) Series one sold fuck all B) The rights are with a different company.

bse

bse

May 24, 2005, 10:10:05 AM5/24/05
"Mr Bounce" <c.w.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yup its been on my discogs wantlist for a while. I just had it down as
Buck in my head rather than Ski. Same diff as far as my completism goes.

bse

Mr Bounce

May 24, 2005, 10:14:10 AM5/24/05
yeah, although digging out wax for it could become one of those all
consuming searches things..

whats the title of the 12 you have? is it "what side you on"?

Mr Bounce

May 24, 2005, 10:15:09 AM5/24/05
> A) Series one sold fuck all

GUH????

people i know who own no dvds (like me) own it.

> B) The rights are with a different company.

aha.

Mr Bounce

May 24, 2005, 10:16:32 AM5/24/05
nice one, if i cant find it on wax thatll do nicely...

boumtje

May 24, 2005, 10:42:34 AM5/24/05

i'm stuck in a time warp...i know a bit about what was out when i was a
youngster, when i read magazines and all that...the only reason i know
anything at all post-98 is because of this newsgroup

mr.tim
www.rmhh.com

lyricAL

May 24, 2005, 11:52:43 AM5/24/05
Looks like i'm about one of the last to do it, so here goes:

"boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?
>
> NAME:
Alan D

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

SpeciAL, LyricAL, Big AL, amokachi.....many many names.

> AGE:
24

> BIRTHPLACE:
Lincoln, England

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:
Portsmouth, England

> OCCUPATION:
Government
> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single
> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):
LL Cool J, Nas, Fresh Prince, ATCQ...many more
> FAVOURITE DJ(S):
jazzy jeff, premiere
> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):
premiere
> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
Bigger and Deffer LL cool J, Illmatic Nas
> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:
About 95,96,97,98
> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:
Not all that many. The game, Hate it or love it. Busta, I'll hurt you.

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Acme. some foo fighters, guns n roses album,
chuck berry greatest hits,a bit of everything really.
> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:
dj, do rap songs when go to karaoke, talk about it lots, spend silly money
on it.
> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):
everton (football / soccer)
> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):
leon, battle royal, evil dead 3, he got game, rocky, karate kid
> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):
choke (chuck palahniuk (sp?)), I make my own rules (ll cool j), tony hawks
biography, that first mick foley book.
> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):
who's line is it anyway (but not on any more), soprano's, ultimate fighter
(any ufc stuff), the shield, oz, the apprentice, wwe.
> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):
lasagne and chips, or bangers and mash

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

9-10 years maybe. But had a big gap that i've never recovered from. I'm
probably one of the longest running people in here, behind bse, and a couple
of others. Though bse did disapear for a long time.

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

Realised that the chat didn't work on my pc, so accidentally clicked on
newsgroups, and found this.
> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:
Loads. Probably Applesauce, redeem, bse, fatboy, j boast, disorganised
(does anyone have her e-mail, it's pretty important, but can't for the life
of me find a working one), flash, goldenchild, sworsinger, whoever did "the
ride" posts, nycestyles, anyone who was in my old signiture, mr tim
ofcourse, buggzy. strat, funkystyle, steve s jackson, noxie, there really
are many. And the new crowd is all good aswell. Lots of new'ish (i.e. past
2-3 years) faces that I like to read from.

cheers, peace, whatever,
alan d aka big al

bse

May 24, 2005, 12:06:49 PM5/24/05
"Mr Bounce" <c.w.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > A) Series one sold fuck all
>
> GUH????
>
> people i know who own no dvds (like me) own it.

Seriously. Its one of the largest DVD overprints I think.

bs

bse

May 24, 2005, 12:08:13 PM5/24/05
"Mr Bounce" <c.w.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

yeah its on discogs.

mattmatical

May 24, 2005, 12:10:37 PM5/24/05
On 24 May 2005 03:52:55 -0700, "Mr Bounce" wrote:

>> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):
>
>im an attempt to not put down the same stuff as everyone else:
>
>mc mello "thoughts unleashed"

>outlaw possee "my afros on fire"
>katch 22 "diary of a blackman living in the land of the lost"
>

>you didnt really want me to list midnight marauders, illmatic and
>madvillainy, did you?

I know I didn't. I'm actually quite happy that someone
remembers ancient UK stuff.

Matt
"I don't do fear."

mattmatical

May 24, 2005, 12:13:05 PM5/24/05
On Tue, 24 May 2005 11:27:58 GMT, bse wrote:

>> "big willie style" by seamus (ski on the
>> beat, avvit).
>
>I still haven't tracked this down though I thought it was Buckwild. I
>did get a 12" from Seamus and his crew with a Buck beat and a VIC beat
>on it. "Crimewave Ent".

You mean by the group Crimewave? Yeah, they
had an album with a Buckwild joint.

mattmatical

May 24, 2005, 12:14:49 PM5/24/05
On 24 May 2005 03:37:05 -0700, "Nippon13" wrote:

>NAME: Nippon13

>LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: Lurking for a very long time. When did
>google buy this web news service? I can't even remember what the old
>site was called before google bought it but I read rmhh on the old
>one.. So I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself. - Hi
>everbody.

Hi Nippon 13. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Tim Schnetgoeke

May 24, 2005, 12:19:27 PM5/24/05

Locco schrieb:
> >>FAVOURITE FOOD(S):
>
> > Kookaburra (sp?) Wings from Outback Steakhouse.
>
> ????????????????????????????????
>
> not really kookaburra right? ive never heard of this. im assuming
this is
> like the jessica simpson buffalo wings thing?

so i wasn't the only one who thought that this was weird.
i've actually got a picture of me and a kookaburra somewehere in the
blue mountains. my friend said that she had to take it, because when it
comes to australian birds, it doesn't get much better.

peace.
tim
--
www.desinformed.org

mattmatical

May 24, 2005, 12:42:30 PM5/24/05
On 24 May 2005 03:30:51 -0700, "Luca" wrote:

>> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Gilmore Girls (for real)

Hey, let's start a sub-group, rec.music.hip-hop.gilmoregirls.

I dare you to make fun of me.

Seb

May 24, 2005, 1:13:19 PM5/24/05
On 2005-05-24, mattmatical <dont...@try.it> wrote:
>>> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): Gilmore Girls (for real)
>
> Hey, let's start a sub-group, rec.music.hip-hop.gilmoregirls.
>
> I dare you to make fun of me.

<Nelson-style> Ha-ha </Nelson-style>

--Seb

J. Sidhu

May 24, 2005, 2:04:05 PM5/24/05
On 22 May 2005 17:42:45 -0700, "boumtje" <bou...@gmail.com> wrote:

Before I start, is anybody else checking if they're name is listed on
the favourite rmhh'ers section?. I know it's pathetic

>i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
>one)...so who we got in here?
>

>NAME: J. Sidhu
>
>OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH: Jay Sidhu, JZA, shaw
>
>AGE: 25
>
>BIRTHPLACE: Surrey, BC
>
>CURRENTLY RESIDING IN: North Delta, BC
>
>OCCUPATION: Working and Studying
>
>RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
>
>FAVOURITE EMCEE(S): I'm not good at these favourite questions, it's never a definative answer.
>
>FAVOURITE DJ(S): ehhh, not really into tuntablism, but other DJ's are:
>
>FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S): J-Zone, Premier, Prince Paul. I always check for Just Blaze too. too many more to list.
>
>FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S): Too many to name.
>
>FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP: I like 94-97
>
>SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY: Kinda feeling: David Banner - Ain't Got Nothin.
>
>FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S): I like: Asian Dub Foundation and Cornershop.
>
>PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP: Listener, and I like to make half assed beats that only I listen to.
>
>FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S): Sports: Basketball, Baseball, Football. I can't stand Hockey.
>
>FAVOURITE MOVIE(S): Too many. The ones I've liked lately: Wages of Fear, High And Low, The Third Man, White Chicks (Terry Crews ripped it up), etc.
>
>FAVOURITE BOOK(S): Monster: Autobiography of an LA Gang Member, A Fine Balance, Rakim Told Me, The Godfather, Shogun, Roots, Autobiography of Malcolm X, etc.
>
>FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S): The Wire, The Office, Lost, Scrubs. Those are the only shows I'm checking for.
>
>FAVOURITE FOOD(S): Indian food, sushi, burgers, pizza, etc.
>
>LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH: The earliest I can find is Mar. 2001. Damn that's a long time ago.
>
>HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?: I had signed up for the high speed internet service and my service provider had given me their news service server. Typed it in Outlook and the rest is history.
>
>FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME: Once again there's too many to list. I like eveybody that's on right now. I kind of actually miss quest1985's posts (no homo).
>
>-------------------------------------
>
>mr.tim
>www.rmhh.com

Peace!

Jay Sidhu

www.rmhh.com
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/jsidhu.htm

Good albums of 2005 so far:

One.Be.Lo. - S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M.
The Game - Documentary
Opio - Triangulation Station
MF Grimm - Scars and Memories (Who cares if it's only old songs?)

mattmatical

May 24, 2005, 2:52:27 PM5/24/05
On Tue, 24 May 2005 10:41:07 +0200, ralf theil wrote:

>> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
>> one)...so who we got in here?
>

>i'll just take the oppurtunity - i'm more of a part-time lurker, but why
>not say hi, just in case :)
>
>> NAME:
>
>ralf

Hi. Feel free to switch from part-time lurker to full-time
poster.

steves...@verizon.net

May 24, 2005, 3:52:37 PM5/24/05
Way late on this but:

boumtje wrote:
> i think it's been a while since one of these (forgive me if i missed
> one)...so who we got in here?
>

> NAME:

Steve S. Jackson

> OTHER NAMES USED IN RMHH:

None. But sometimes prefaced by "da One and Only" or "Jiggy Jazzman"
or something to that effect.

> AGE:

29 on June 3.

> BIRTHPLACE:

Philadelphia, PA, USA

> CURRENTLY RESIDING IN:

Same.

> OCCUPATION:

Part time Floor Director @ WCAU-TV, Part-time Associate Producer at
WHYY-TV, Wilmington, Full-time Baptist Deacon, Minister-in-Training,
Full-time husband, father, son, brother, and uncle.

> RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

married.

> FAVOURITE EMCEE(S):

lots including Black Thought and Rakim, Cee-Lo and Ludacris

> FAVOURITE DJ(S):

lots including Jazzy Jeff, Pete Rock, Miz, DJ Quik, etc.

> FAVOURITE PRODUCER(S):

see above.

> FAVOURITE HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

Do You Want More?!!??!!??!!!, Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, and lots
of album associated with those groups.

> FAVOURITE ERA IN HIPHOP:

1990 - 1996

> SONG(S)YOU ARE LOVING TODAY:

Lots of Ludacris' stuff.

> FAVOURITE NON HIPHOP ALBUM(S):

dern near anything TOny!TOni!Tone! plus a plethora of others.

> PARTICIPATION IN HIPHOP:

Used to do graf, I still write rhymes on occasion, part of my crews
production venture -- IPh Productions.

> FAVOURITE SPORT(S) AND TEAM(S):

Football -- Eagles, Jaguars

> FAVOURITE MOVIE(S):

Transformers, Airplane, Blazing Saddles, Matrix Trilogy (including
Animatrix), Star Wars (all of them)... there's more I can't think of

> FAVOURITE BOOK(S):

Not much of a reader, but Jurassic Park was an excellent book.

> FAVOURITE TV SHOW(S):

West Wing, 24, Scrubs, Fox's Animation Domination Sundays.

> FAVOURITE FOOD(S):

French Fries, Pizza, some Latin and Caribbean foods.

> LENGTH OF TIME POSTING IN RMHH:

about 10 years

> HOW DID YOU DISCOVER RMHH?:

cutting class at Drexel.

> FAVOURITE RMHH POSTER(S) - CURRENT OR ALL TIME:

... love all y'all

> -------------------------------------
>
> mr.tim
> www.rmhh.com

alexrinse

May 24, 2005, 3:59:52 PM5/24/05
>you're a londoner and you support scotland?!

Most people ask about the Liverpool allegiance first! But they should
know better.....

Scottish parents. Instilled at an early age!

>never got around to seeing that...will rectify

Mai lum. I love it man. It's a beautiful movie. I also recommend Pen-ek
Ratanuruang's others Sixty-Nine and Last Life In The Universe (lensed
by your countryman Christopher Doyle). Haven't seen his debut, Fun-Bar
Karaoke, nor can I locate a copy.

Did you enjoy many Thai flicks during your tenure?

>like that's a good reason not to post...i'm probably the least

>knowledgable head in here and i'm not like that's a good reason not to >post...i'm probably the least knowledgable head in here and i'm not shy

Must. Try. Harder!

Cheers,
Alex...

Mr Bounce

May 24, 2005, 4:12:50 PM5/24/05
> I know I didn't. I'm actually quite happy that someone
> remembers ancient UK stuff.

ancient?

cheers.

(almost spat my dentures our when i read that)

Sumran

May 24, 2005, 4:40:12 PM5/24/05
A to the L wrote:
> On Tue, 24 May 2005 12:24:12 +0100, Sumran
> <scho...@TAKEITOUTyahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>boumtje wrote:
>>
>>>Sumran wrote:
>>

>>>it's = it has...it's the present perfect, foo!!!(sic)

>>If that is it has then what it it is. It's = It is :-)

> it's = it is (same style as do not becomes don't)
> its = it has

> It's is a contraction for it is or it has.

> Its is a possessive pronoun meaning, more or less, of it or belonging
> to it.

> the end

So I was right!? :-)

--

"ease off the trigger talk, you ain't killin shit"

--

http://www.livejournal.com/users/propaganda_life/

Contributer to www.rmhh.com

It is loading more messages.