*** JERU & DJ SHADOW...TOGETHER ***

Trey Harris

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97

A couple of cats down the hall told me that they heard that Jeru the
Damaja and DJ Shadow will appear at Bogart's in Cincinatti on April 3. I
hadn't heard about, but I don't think that they would lie to me.

We don't have any Ohio heads on here in that area to confirm it do
we? I'm stuck here in Mayberry with no connection to civilization.
Big Al is in Springfield, so he's probably the closest one.

Peace,

*** MARBLES ***

QUIZativ

Mar 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/1/97

Trey Harris <jh23...@oak.cats.ohiou.edu> wrote in article
<E6C4A...@boss.cs.ohiou.edu>...

Yeha, they're performing together here in Vancouver as well, so I would say
you didn't get lied to :-)

peace

quiz

Vaz

Mar 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/1/97

In article <01bc25dd$ffb84dc0$cacabfcc@richardh>, "QUIZativ"
<richar...@mindlink.bc.ca> wrote:

> Yeha, they're performing together here in Vancouver as well, so I would say
> you didn't get lied to :-)

Any heads out there know if they'll be stopping by in the Bay Area?

 € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € €
€ € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € €
The youth, while they view large blocks of TV,
perceive it from the position of outsiders,
knowing that the dramas, comedies, and news
programs are not designed for their consumption.
Only the urban-tech musical form known as RAP
touches them, for it is born of urban youth
consciousness and speaks to them, in their idioms...

-Mumia Abu-Jamal
€ € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € €
 € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € €

--Vaz--
Electronic Sunz

Oliver Wang

Mar 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/1/97

In San Francisco, in early April, DJ Shadow, Jeru AND De La Soul will be
doing a show at the Maritime. Now THAT'S the joint!

Look out for it...

--O Dub

<richar...@mindlink.bc.ca> wrote:

> Trey Harris <jh23...@oak.cats.ohiou.edu> wrote in article
> <E6C4A...@boss.cs.ohiou.edu>...
> >

> > A couple of cats down the hall told me that they heard that Jeru the
> > Damaja and DJ Shadow will appear at Bogart's in Cincinatti on April 3. I
>
> > hadn't heard about, but I don't think that they would lie to me.
> >
> > We don't have any Ohio heads on here in that area to confirm it do
> > we? I'm stuck here in Mayberry with no connection to civilization.
> > Big Al is in Springfield, so he's probably the closest one.
> >

> Yeha, they're performing together here in Vancouver as well, so I would say
> you didn't get lied to :-)
>

> peace
>
> quiz

J. Winston Chiong

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

The following is a list of tour dates for DJ Shadow and Latyrx [Lateef
and Lyrics Born], who will be touring with Jeru through March and April.
As always, this information and updates on the forthcoming _Latyrx_
album (in stores March 17) is available on SoleSides NEWS at
http://www.massive.com/solesides

March 20: Savannah-Velvet Elvis
March 21: St. Petersburg-State Theatre
March 22: Akron-??? w/KRS-1
March 24: Raleigh-The Vibe

With JERU THE DAMAJA:

March 30: Vancouver-Richards
March 31: Seattle-Showbox w/TRIBAL PRODUCTIONS
April 1: Portland-Laluna
April 3: San Francisco-Maritime Hall w/DE LA SOUL
April 4: Los Angeles-House of Blues w/DE LA SOUL
April 6: San Diego-4th &B w/DE LA SOUL
April 7: Phoenix-Ballroom w/DE LA SOUL
April 9: Boulder-Fox Theater
April 10: Lawrence-Bottleneck
April 11: Columbia-Blue Note
April 12: Minneapolis-First Avenue
April 13: Chicago-Park West
April 15: New Orleans-House of Blues
April 16: Atlanta-Masquerade
April 17: Cincinnati-Bogarts
April 18: Detroit-Majextic
April 19: Toronto-OPera House
April 20: Montreal-Dome
April 22: NYC-Tramps w/CAMP LO
April 23: Boston-Axis
April 24: Philadelphia-TLA w/MOUNTAIN BROTHERS
April 25: Washington D.C.-Capitol Ballroom w/CAMP LO
April 26: Syracuse-Syracuse University

UK and European tour begins May 1st; dates will be announced shortly on
the SoleSides WorldWide website at http://www.massive.com/solesides

CHRISTOPHER J WANG

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

Oliver Wang (ol...@igc.org) wrote:
: In San Francisco, in early April, DJ Shadow, Jeru AND De La Soul will be

: doing a show at the Maritime. Now THAT'S the joint!

: Look out for it...

: --O Dub

look for the MBs and black republicans to open for jeru and dj shadow in
philly too!

--
Christopher J. Wang
aka periL-L, MOUNTAIN BROTHERS (Ruffhouse/Columbia '97)

MOUNTAIN BROTHERS Homepage, http://www.netaxs.com/~ezekiel/sounds.html

MOUNTAIN BROTHERS Branch Office, http://mail.med.upenn.edu/~wangc/

"the doper that I get, the mo' I'm feelin' broke as shit..." -OutKast

Ryan Hanes - JOUR/F96

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

They're playing in Toronto together on April 19th.

Lateef and Lyrics Born are gonna be there too.

Word.

Da Smurf 1

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

maritime hall in san fransico is gonna have some phat shows.

march 6 - THE FUNKSHUN - ras kass, heiro (all of them), camp lo, b.u.m.s.,
mic t, fantastic four, + dj battles & hip hop fashion show (deep threads,
aj's, etc)

march 15 - KRS-1!!! w/ some opening act

APRIL 3 - DE LA SOUL, JERU, & DJ SHADOW W/ LATYRX (laateef + lyrics born)

A bunch of people wrote:
:In San Francisco, in early April, DJ Shadow, Jeru AND De :La Soul will be
:doing a show at the Maritime. Now THAT'S the joint!

> > A couple of cats down the hall told me that they heard that Jeru

the
> > Damaja and DJ Shadow will appear at Bogart's in Cincinatti on April 3.
> > hadn't heard about, but I don't think that they would lie to me.

can't be april 3 cuz they are gonna be in frisco.

smurf 1

Scott Corr (UG4)

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

Vaz (dow...@pacbell.net) wrote:
> In article <01bc25dd$ffb84dc0$cacabfcc@richardh>, "QUIZativ"
> <richar...@mindlink.bc.ca> wrote:

> > Yeha, they're performing together here in Vancouver as well, so I would say
> > you didn't get lied to :-)

> Any heads out there know if they'll be stopping by in the Bay Area?

>  € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € €
> € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € € €
On the subject, Jeru is over here in the UK this May ... I'll go if
Shadow is supporting, but might not if he isn't ... anyone know?

Thanks

Scott

eurok

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

In article <5g3o9i$1...@lorne.stir.ac.uk>, s...@cs.stir.ac.uk (Scott Corr
(UG4)) wrote:

Hey, Philly heads get the treat of the tour. Jeru, Shadow, and the
Mountain Brothers...

eurok...

Existing Universally Requires Only Knowledge - EUROK
-------
eurok.com http://www.students.haverford.edu/purquill
"chew on the wax as your rap career wanes" - EurokSki La

-devious dose-

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

Man I was supposed to see Jeru with Tricky in Lawrence, Kansas a couple of
months ago but that kid jeru never showed up. Tricky was alright but that
shit's not really my thing.

--
//dosewon//
representing KC lovely