SOLESIDES ON MTV

Solesides

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

Latyrx and DJ Shadow of the SoleSides Crew and label will be featured on
MTV's "Indie Outing" program on Monday, May 12. They were interviewed
recently while on tour in New York City. Latyrx's "Blacony Beach"/"Say
That" video will also be aired with the piece. You can catch it at 8pm,
we think...check your local listings to be sure.

If you like what you see, particularly the Latyrx video, you can let them
know at MTVi...@aol.com.

For more up-to-date information on SoleSides, check our website at
http://www.massive.com/solesides/