Does anyone know what album it is that plays Adam and Eve talking to the serpent?

derrickhulsey

Feb 1, 2021, 9:33:35 AM2/1/21
It s the ssssssnake talking to Adam and Eve and he convinces eve to
eat the fruit. There s also a deep voice that comes in that is God.
Then it goes into an instrumental, in between songs telling more of
the story of Adam and Eve. If anyone knows what album or mixtape I m
talking about please let me know. I use to have an old MP3 player my
uncle gave me with this music on it that was so good but I lost it and
now I m literally losing sleep over not being able to find this music.
Please help me find it!!!