solesides

SnoFlayk

Dec 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/8/96

I was wonderin' what CD's solesides had put out. Their web page is
pretty outdated and I was wonderin' if they had any new stuff recently.
I don't care if it's DJ stuff or some of their MC's any info is
appreciated. Especially CD stuff by Lateef or DJ Shadow.

"I don't gang bang, or shoot out bang bang/
The relentless lyrics the only dope I slang"
-Jeru

Jared Deraj Nelson

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

SnoFlayk (jud...@mic.stand.com) wrote:
: I was wonderin' what CD's solesides had put out. Their web page is
: pretty outdated and I was wonderin' if they had any new stuff recently.
: I don't care if it's DJ stuff or some of their MC's any info is
: appreciated. Especially CD stuff by Lateef or DJ Shadow.

The web page is being worked on; hopefully that will be ready to go soon.
As for CD releases, the only ones are the Swan Lake bw Lyric Fathom CD
single and the Melodica EP.

It is my understanding that The Wreckoning and the new Lyrics Born singles
are available on cassette, but I've never seen them in that format.

Everything else is only available on vinyl.

Peace,
Deraj

Jared Deraj Nelson

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

SnoFlayk (jud...@mic.stand.com) wrote:
: I was wonderin' what CD's solesides had put out. Their web page is
: pretty outdated and I was wonderin' if they had any new stuff recently.
: I don't care if it's DJ stuff or some of their MC's any info is
: appreciated. Especially CD stuff by Lateef or DJ Shadow.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Shadow since his stuff isn't actually released on
Solesides; the domestic issue of Entroducing just came out; his label is
Mo Wax, which means $10 per CD single (import prices); if you can find a
store that carries the stuff great; if not, try http://www.cdeurope.com
and run a search on him (try "DJ" and "D.J."; it makes a difference).

Peace,
Deraj

Chris Collins

Dec 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/9/96

i saw DJ Shadow's album today at Tower Records on CD for $12
--
http://www.tiac.net/users/kaotic

Zenbeats

Dec 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/12/96

hey...hope i don't look like i'm on my nuts by replying to this news group
but i did want yall to know that we'll have the "Latyrx" album by Lateef
and Lyrics Born coming out in february 1997. back to the lab...

zen