Hey niggers! No sin is ever forgiven in the brave new woke world

hamilton

Apr 1, 2021, 4:13:24 AMApr 1
Cancel culture just proved itself more powerful than the devil
in Prada herself, Anna Wintour. Years-old tweets you made as a
foolish, ignorant teen, and later profusely apologized for, mean
you can’t be trusted as editor of . . . Teen Vogue.

Alexi McCammond, deemed in 2019 the emerging journalist of the
year by the National Association of Black Journalists and
supported by Wintour and the rest of top Condé Nast management
for the Teen Vogue job, won’t be starting next week as editor-in-
chief of the fashion and lifestyle magazine after a staff
rebellion over offensive remarks posted in 2011.

She was a freshman in college then. And when they surfaced two
years back, she apologized and deleted the tweets. She
apologized again this month after a couple dozen Teen Vogue
staffers erupted when she was named their new boss.

But in this world the left has created, there is no path to
forgiveness. There is no redemption. There is only smug
dismissal. Childhood idiocy makes you a pariah for life.

And this misbegotten ideology carries such weight that junior
staffers can carry the day against top management. Not just when
it comes to teen fashion mags, either: The same dynamic has now
purged multiple senior figures at the New York Times. All the
old liberals are too scared to cross the radical kids.

But we suspect the radical kids will come to hate the world they
created. The cancel monsters will find that no one is pure
enough, and no one can change. They’ll burn everyone and
everything down.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/18/no-sin-is-ever-forgiven-in-the-
brave-new-woke-world/

Byker

Apr 1, 2021, 1:55:27 PMApr 1
"hamilton" wrote in message

> Alexi McCammond, deemed in 2019 the emerging journalist of the
> year by the National Association of Black Journalists and
> supported by Wintour and the rest of top Condé Nast management
> for the Teen Vogue job, won’t be starting next week as editor-in-
> chief of the fashion and lifestyle magazine after a staff
> rebellion over offensive remarks posted in 2011.

Just think, in a few years Shameeka will be job hunting with no luck. It
seems someone has archived her "all white people should be killed" posts on
blackvoices.com. Forget about finding a skilled, well-paying job, Sweetie.
At best you'll be flipping hamburgers in a "food desert" ghetto Mickey D's,
if even that.