2Pac's best songs (in order)

FreaKi Tah

Oct 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/23/97

Octavius' List
1)Pain-2Pac & The Rated R
2)Made Niggaz-2Pac & The Outlaw Immortalz
3)Ambitionz as a Rydah-2Pac
4)Bury Me a G-2Pac & Thuglife
5)Under Pressure-2Pac & Thuglife
6)Hit'em Up-2Pac & The Outlaw Immortalz
7)Hail Mary-2Pac & The Outlaw Immortalz
9)Thugluv-2Pac & Bone Thugs & Harmony
10)I ain't Mad'acha-2Pac & DannyBoy
11)Rearview-2Pac & The Outlaw Immortalz
12)Keep Ya Head Up-2Pac
13)Lost Souls-2Pac & The Outlaw Immortalz
14)Smile-2Pac & Scarface
15)How do u Wannit-2Pac & JoJo
16)High Til' I Die-2Pac
17)2 of Americaz Most Wanted-2Pac & Snoop
18)GirlFriend-2Pac
19)Toss it uP-2Pac, JoJo, DannyBoy, K-Ci
20)Dear Momma-2Pac
21)Bomb 1st-2Pac & The Outlaw Immortalz
22)To live and Die in L.A.-2Pac
23)STr8Ballin'-2Pac & Thuglife
24)When we Ride-2Pac & The Outlaw Immortalz
25)Krazy-2Pac & The Outalw Immortalz
26)All Eyez on Me-2Pac & Syke(Mussolini)
27)Picture Me Rollin'-2Pac, Syke(Mussolini),Minoot
28)Me Against tha World-2Pac
29)Runnin'-2Pac,Biggy Smalls, Thuglife, Kadafi
30)Pour out a little liquor-2Pac
---These are only the top 30 of his greatest hits, if you think the list should
be different respond

Brady82

Oct 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/24/97

LIFE GOES ON, SHOULD BE ON THERE

OUT7KAST

Oct 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/24/97

Hit Em Up, thas a TITE track too

OUT7KAST

Oct 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/24/97

Pain, thas one of Pacs best songs, but its only on Above The Rim tape, is that
where you got it?

C. Publico

Oct 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/24/97
to Blykmik

which song was the one where he said that vice president dan quayle EAT A
DICK UP!!!

awesome!

Aziz Errafay

Oct 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/24/97

FreaKi Tah
<frea...@aol.com>
wrote in article
<19971023165100.MAA29670@
ladder01.news.aol.com>...

So mandatory my
elevation
my lyrics like
orientation
so you can be more
familiar
with tha nigga you
facin'

Got my mind made up.

One of the best joints I
ever heard.

Fuck you losers,
while you fake jacks I
makes manouvres
like Hitler
stickin' up Jews wit
German Lugers

JMegerle

Oct 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/27/97

H O W D O Y O U

W A N T IT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C R A
Z Y

DEAR MAMA

Spirit68

Oct 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/27/97

Most of you didn't include songs from the first two albums or the thug Life LP.
Here's my list. (WARNING: I haven't heard the "Gang Related" soundtrack yet)

Pain
Hit Em Up
Definition of a Thug Nigga
Blasphemy
Strictly Representing
Keep Ya Head Up
Violent...
Straight Balling
Guess Who's Back
Got My Mind Made Up
Krazy

Hmmm. If I think of more, I'll post them.

From a Tupac fan since 91...

Peace,

Spirit

"Your video's hella fresh, but what's it got to do with your song?" --
"Nowyouno", Murs (Living Legends)

NikeMan511

Nov 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/8/97

1. Can't C Me
2. California Love
3. Two Of Amerikas Most Wanted
4. How Do U Want It
5. Dear Mama

Dez

Nov 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/9/97

In article <19971108024...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, NikeMan511
<nikem...@aol.com> writes

hmm, na i cant agree with that. youve left out so many good ones. I
couldnt list my top 5, it would be too hard to take all of his songs and
only take 5 out. But here are some of my favourites:

hit em up- has to be there
str8 ballin -true tupac thug at his best
dear mama
i get around
life goes on
picture me rollin
against all odds- just for the lyrics, "the realest shit i ever wrote"
shorty wanna be a thug
bury me a G
hold ya head up

i could go on forever..........opinions?
--
Dez
d...@stayglen.demon.co.uk

Camel4Life

Nov 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/15/97

hey what up everyone
i have all of pac tapes but some of those songs i never heard of
so you should put the tape nest to da song
please

Daffo Dils

Jan 6, 2023, 10:11:48 PM1/6/23
Buy polka dot shroom bars
Polkadot chocolate helps you conquer your day or make it an adventure depending on how you choose to dose. Polka dot magic belgian chocolate bars are not only delicious, but also very powerful. These mushroom chocolates are equivalent to 4 grams of Psilocybin & Psilocin from Psychedelic Mushrooms. Aside from the full-fledged high of eating a number of chocolates, these are helpful for those who are fans of microdosing, as the chocolate hide the fungi flavor and you can eat 1 square at a time. Now available here at affordable prices. Being the official producers and suppliers of polka dot chocolate bars, it has also come to our attention that magic mushrooms have been decriminalized in Washington, DC. Each bar contains 15 easily-breakable pieces.

Polka dot shroom bars review
To continue, this is 1 of the oldest and safest medicines in the world. This psilocybin and psilocin from psychedelic mushrooms reduces stress, depression, stimulate brain cell growth. She will also increase focus, and sharpen your senses.

POLKADOT CHOCOLATE DOSAGE

MICRODOSE: 1-3 PIECES. STIMULATE THE MIND.

THERAPEUTIC: 4-9 PIECES. MINDFUL AND ELEVATED.

GOD MODE: 10-15 PIECES. WALLS MIGHT MELT.

Micro dosing psychedelics is the practice of consuming very low, sub-hallucinogenic doses of a psychedelic substance. Substances such as lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), mushroom chocolates or psilocybin containing mushrooms. Polka dot shroom bars have different verities. Each flavor taste different since they all have different ingredients. With the Cinnamon toast crunch flavor, the main ingredients are mushrooms, a naturally flavored chocolate sweetened wheat and rice cereal with a hint of cinnamon. This mushroom chocolate bar has a sweet taste due to a whopping 17 grams of sugar and 6 grams of sugar that is present in the chocolate bar.

Polka dot chocolate bars at https://rythmsofficial.com/
Buy Polka dot chocolate bars
Buy trippy flip mushroom chocolates

We provide next-day overnight drop-off at your secured delivery address with no signature required. You don’t sign up for a package and delivery is 100% secured and guaranteed, 100% money back if anything happens with the package or the package not deliver, and with the help and confirmation from the delivery company, we reship within 4 days or refund money back if you will not like to use our services.
Phone N0: +15156614951

https://rythmsofficial.com/product/polka-dot-mushroom-bars/

where to buy mushroom chocolate

buy mushroom chocolate bar

where can i buy mushroom chocolate

buy mushroom chocolate

where to buy mushroom chocolate bars

buy mushroom chocolate bars

where can you buy mushroom chocolate

can you buy mushroom chocolate i colorado

can you buy mushroom chocolate

how to buy mushroom chocolate