Fatboy & Fee 'Second Nature'

OT

Mar 7, 2001, 3:53:11 PM3/7/01

What's up yall...

If you haven't heard rmhh's own Fatboy & Fee's track, 'Second Nature'
you need to check it out. I've been bumpin a screwed version of it for a
few days now and I give it a thumbs up!

Somebody these boys an A&R!

Check out 'We're Coming' too.

peace,

OT

nattygogo

Mar 7, 2001, 6:12:17 PM3/7/01
Send me the Screwed version OT!!!

peas,

Steve 'Flash' Juon

Mar 7, 2001, 6:38:59 PM3/7/01
In article <overtime-070...@cs2872-105.austin.rr.com>,
over...@mail.utexas.edu says...

> If you haven't heard rmhh's own Fatboy & Fee's track, 'Second Nature'
> you need to check it out. I've been bumpin a screwed version of it for a
> few days now and I give it a thumbs up!

If you got a screw version, can I get a download from ya somewhere?
Incidentally I've been meaning to ask if you read my "Tow Down" review
and what your own feelings are on it. I +LOVE+ the Screw remix of
"Country Rap Tune" - it sounds like something you could lay back in a
lawn chair and drink Jack Daniels Lynchburg Lemonade to.

Peace, Flash

--
"What's the difference between a genius and a madman?"
-> Grimm ("Will Catholics, ever, have a black pope?")

Fee

Mar 7, 2001, 5:58:53 PM3/7/01
I'm glad you like it OT... it's good to hear some feedback....
If you liked that, you gotta check out the new track we just
finished:

"Crash The Scene" (also produced by Fatboy)

available for download on napster and at the following
website (peace to Steve Harvey for the space):

http://ishmail.prmsystems.com/collab.html

Vancity to the 503,
Fee

Dippi

Mar 7, 2001, 10:40:16 PM3/7/01
i need to check this screwed version...
I need some DXM, lol... I think this weekend will be a Robo-Max weekend

Dippi
Check for an album out whenever the fuck it drops

OT

Mar 8, 2001, 1:53:28 PM3/8/01

> Send me the Screwed version OT!!!
>
> peas,

Actually I made a tape, but give a me a minute, I'll make on on the computer.

2.

OT

OT

Mar 8, 2001, 2:01:41 PM3/8/01
In article <20010307224016...@ng-mi1.aol.com>,
hiphop...@aol.com (Dippi) wrote:

You need to here that 'One More Road 2 Cross' chopped and screwed.
It'll have you trippin'!

peace,

AbstrakSkrew

Dippi

Mar 9, 2001, 9:37:41 PM3/9/01
>You need to here that 'One More Road 2 Cross' chopped and screwed.
>It'll have you trippin'!

is that a DMX song? I think thats the track my boys play all the time...

Steve Jackson

Mar 13, 2001, 3:00:30 PM3/13/01
Any thoughts on starting RMHH Records... first artists:

Fatboy and Fee
Bugzy
I-Phunk (like y'all thought I'd leave IPh out of this):)

--
Steve S. Jackson "Jazz"
(Poet, Philosopher, Instrumentalist, Video Documentarian, Techno-cynic)

s...@astro.temple.edu*|*sjac...@nimbus.temple.edu

http://thunder.temple.edu/~ssj

RIP Dale Earnhardt, Sr.

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but
not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not
destroyed."
--II Corinthians 4: 8,9

OT

Mar 15, 2001, 5:58:14 PM3/15/01
In article <98lu8u$pfv$1...@cronkite.temple.edu>, Steve Jackson
<s...@typhoon.ocis.temple.edu> wrote:

> Any thoughts on starting RMHH Records... first artists:
>
> Fatboy and Fee
> Bugzy
> I-Phunk (like y'all thought I'd leave IPh out of this):)
>
> --
> Steve S. Jackson "Jazz"
> (Poet, Philosopher, Instrumentalist, Video Documentarian, Techno-cynic)

i don't know about rmhh records, but alt.music.reggae has a few
compilation lps out...something to think about.

peace,
OT