Balls on a Cadillac Brougham?

Joe Sixpack

Oct 22, 2001, 4:16:46 PM10/22/01
Here's one....I'm looking for a hiphop song about BALLS ON A CADILLAC
BROUGHAM. came out in the very late 1980s....very funny, not at all
gangsta rap. goes like this.....

b stands for bronco sim sim w base, van gogh and a pair of
balls.........

like we were stoned.......

trying to make my case, just trying to make it known......

people of the world, there's a call for b girls....

like balls on a cadillac brougham........

does this sound familiar?

QBa...@webtv.net

Oct 23, 2001, 9:46:30 AM10/23/01
Bars on a Cadillac Brougham......I think I still have the video I taped
from a 1989 Rap City episode (when Chris Thomas was the host). In fact I
KNOW I still have that video, just gotta find what tape it's on. The
group was "Young and The Restless" the song was called "B-Girls". They
were from Miami ....and they were on the Pandisc record label I
think....(why do I remember THIS of all things after 12 years)

b stands for bronco, benz (??), bmw, bass, ??? or a pair of bars/ you
see us cruisin up and down the ave and you'll act like we are stars

we're not tryin to make a joke, we're jus tryin to make it known/ that
people of the world that they call b-girls are like bars on a cadillac
brougham...

these guys were out the same time L'Trimm "Cars That Go Boom", Sir
Mix-Alot "Posse On Broadway", and Oaktowns 357 "Yeah Yeah Yeah" were
out....

DeadWood D!ck

Oct 23, 2001, 5:51:59 PM10/23/01
In article <1209-3B...@storefull-244.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
QBa...@webtv.net wrote:

> Bars on a Cadillac Brougham......

Also known as swangaz...the first spokes the precursors to Daytons.

> b stands for bronco, benz, bmw, bass, ???????? or a pair of bars/ you
bangles

> see us cruisin up and down the ave and you'll act like we are stars
> we're not tryin to make a joke, we're jus tryin to make it known/ that
> people of the world that they call b-girls are like bars on a cadillac
> brougham...
>
> these guys were out the same time L'Trimm "Cars That Go Boom", Sir
> Mix-Alot "Posse On Broadway", and Oaktowns 357 "Yeah Yeah Yeah" were
> out....

i cant remember the name of the group!

Bay Way 41510

Oct 24, 2001, 12:18:17 PM10/24/01
over...@mail.utexas.edu (DeadWood D!ck ) wrote in message news:<overtime-231...@cs242735-147.austin.rr.com>...

> In article <1209-3B...@storefull-244.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
> QBa...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Bars on a Cadillac Brougham......
>

> Also known as swangaz...the first spokes the precursors to Daytons.

It's always been my opinion that caddies should be left alone in
regard to rims. I mean, those stock hubs are practically rims, and
most years look saucy as fuck. and they're hard to take off, even
without the locks!

that and some vogues and you're set

now driving: 8-trey coupe deville on two hubs and some big O
whitewalls, bald as fuck with wires coming out...

STRATEGY

TJ Xenos

Oct 24, 2001, 2:58:29 PM10/24/01

>now driving: 8-trey coupe deville on two hubs and some big O
>whitewalls, bald as fuck with wires coming out...
>

>STRATEGY

there's only two things in life that are for sure, devilles and prostitutes.
T.J. Xenos
xen...@student.wit.edu
"I never sleep, coz sleep is the cousin of death" - Nas
"The type of nigga who be pissin in your elevator" - Nas

BradleyDigital1

Oct 26, 2001, 1:25:17 AM10/26/01
the songs called "b-girls" by the young and the restless--- mad old school--

Bradley Digital