Re: tupac vs biggie

Nomen Nescio

May 7, 2022, 5:24:08 AM5/7/22
On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 14:10:27 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard
<jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:46:39 AM UTC-8, Anonymous wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 14:36:10 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
>> <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nescio

>> Nescio

>> Nescio

Rubard

>> Anonymous
>> his
>> vs

>> Americans,
>> big,

>> good
>> from
>> isn't
>> whatever
>> virtue
>> mature
>> something

>> they

>> ass,

>> (because

0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

>> throat

>> male
>> >
>> >Some famous rappers really *are* gay, the kind of uselessness this
>> statement has.
>> >(Is your "friend" a lot like RuPaul? These guys aren't.)
>> So you admit to this?
>> rupaul is your lots friend, not mine.
>> By your own admission. Your incoherent.
>> Most probably due to the cock in your mouth, replying and sucking
>> is too much for you rappers. lol lo lol
>
>This shit is just too dumb for words.

Ha h ha.. rap requires a brain?
How much shit did you eat today directly from a mans ass?
Rap is rimming.

Jeffrey Rubard

May 10, 2022, 5:48:29 PM5/10/22
Sure. Figure the average rapper is quite comfortably more intelligent than that.

> How much shit did you eat today directly from a mans ass?

None. Have I been "slacking"?

> Rap is rimming.

Really just not. (Trust me on this one.)

Nomen Nescio

May 15, 2022, 5:53:56 AM5/15/22
It really is... the time your lot spend in jail "mastering rap" is
proof enough.

The average rapper is very retarded, take this as fact because it
requires zero talent to steal asomeone
else actual music (played on an instrument) called sampling.
Then the utterly retared lyrics that are are openly gay.
It has even reached ridicule in Hollywood "fill your ass full of cream"
in the Transformers movie.
Same goes for r'n'b = rods and butts.. to prove how straight you
are....you have to have mostly naked w women
in your videos.

So wherte are these "success" stories from a few years ago?
One hit wonders that are living on the street begging.

Jeffrey Rubard

May 28, 2022, 5:34:23 PM5/28/22
That is... that is just beautiful. (I've probably spent less time in jail than you. Ans: "You lack all social graces.")

> The average rapper is very retarded, take this as fact because it
> requires zero talent to steal asomeone
> else actual music (played on an instrument) called sampling.

Actually, it takes a lot of talent to "get retarded". Not all of them make it to this level.

> Then the utterly retared lyrics that are are openly gay.
> It has even reached ridicule in Hollywood "fill your ass full of cream"
> in the Transformers movie.

"H to the isso, M to the isso" etc.
Well...

> Same goes for r'n'b = rods and butts.. to prove how straight you
> are....you have to have mostly naked w women
> in your videos.

"It's just... it's just rhythm and blues..."
The "strong one", ladies and gentlemen.

> So wherte are these "success" stories from a few years ago?
> One hit wonders that are living on the street begging.

"Bo knows this, and Bo knows that/but Bo don't know jack/'cause Bo can't rap"

Nomen Nescio

Jun 2, 2022, 5:04:53 AM6/2/22
How is it even possible to conceive in your exceptionally limited mind that rap requires zero talent?
The repetitive gibberish that does not make any grammatical or logical sense.
“Strong”= is that what you call yourself? Really, misogynist beyond cringe worthy lyrics, just as r Kelly, he is the norms of that sub shit crap. Because talented means playing a real musical instrument, writing actual music, not what you believe. Since the behavior of rappers proves what they are, rapists, bull shitters whose next records will fail. But they have a back up plan: your lot will consume anything they say, so they live in luxury for a short period while you go looking for the next “big” thing (at a gay bar). So, are your lot singing, badly “your body is calling”? In jail!!!
“Actually, it takes a lot of talent to "get retarded". Not all of them make it to this level. “
Case proven.
"H to the isso, M to the isso" etc.
H = what is that? “isso” = what is that? M= man = gay..

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 4, 2022, 5:45:07 PM6/4/22
The idiocy of supposedly can't-miss "double-faking" proven:
A sophistical joke is supposed to be "just so".

> "H to the isso, M to the isso" etc.
> H = what is that? “isso” = what is that? M= man = gay..

That's right, it's a famous (and famously "contentious") homophobic insinuation in rap.
(Have you visited Planet Earth before?)

Nomen Nescio

Jun 5, 2022, 3:51:38 AM6/5/22

>> >"It's just... it's just rhythm and blues..."
>> >The "strong one", ladies and gentlemen.

>> >"Bo knows this, and Bo knows that/but Bo don't know jack/'cause Bo can't rap"
>> How is it even possible to conceive in your exceptionally limited mind that rap requires zero talent?
>> The repetitive gibberish that does not make any grammatical or logical sense.
>> “Strong”= is that what you call yourself? Really, misogynist beyond cringe worthy lyrics, just as r Kelly, he is the norms of that sub shit crap. Because talented means playing a real musical instrument, writing actual music, not what you believe. Since the behavior of rappers proves what they are, rapists, bull shitters whose next records will fail. But they have a back up plan: your lot will consume anything they say, so they live in luxury for a short period while you go looking for the next “big” thing (at a gay bar). So, are your lot singing, badly “your body is calling”? In jail!!!
>> “Actually, it takes a lot of talent to "get retarded". Not all of them make it to this level. “
>> Case proven.
>
>The idiocy of supposedly can't-miss "double-faking" proven:
>A sophistical joke is supposed to be "just so".
>
>> "H to the isso, M to the isso" etc.
>> H = what is that? “isso” = what is that? M= man = gay..
>
>That's right, it's a famous (and famously "contentious") homophobic insinuation in rap.
>(Have you visited Planet Earth before?)

Are you even capable of a factual debate?
rap is gay, all the lyrics are about a man ass and man love.
It requires zero talent, but you are too stupid to see this.
How much alcohol do you drink to hide the pain in your ass from the amount of men that have "pumped" you?
You refuse to accept facts, by answering in gibberish.
This is clearly a lie:
"That's right, it's a famous (and famously "contentious") homophobic insinuation in rap."
Lyrics, actions are fact: that rap is gay.
You have spent a long time in jail, thank-fully I have not spent any time.
Every day there are shooting of crappers.
Retards like you are a life time failure.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 5, 2022, 1:18:02 PM6/5/22
On Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 12:51:38 AM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> >> How is it even possible to conceive in your exceptionally limited mind that rap requires zero talent?
> >> The repetitive gibberish that does not make any grammatical or logical sense.
> >> “Strong”= is that what you call yourself? Really, misogynist beyond cringe worthy lyrics, just as r Kelly, he is the norms of that sub shit crap. Because talented means playing a real musical instrument, writing actual music, not what you believe. Since the behavior of rappers proves what they are, rapists, bull shitters whose next records will fail. But they have a back up plan: your lot will consume anything they say, so they live in luxury for a short period while you go looking for the next “big” thing (at a gay bar). So, are your lot singing, badly “your body is calling”? In jail!!!
> >> “Actually, it takes a lot of talent to "get retarded". Not all of them make it to this level. “
> >> Case proven.
> >
> >The idiocy of supposedly can't-miss "double-faking" proven:
> >A sophistical joke is supposed to be "just so".
> >
> >> "H to the isso, M to the isso" etc.
> >> H = what is that? “isso” = what is that? M= man = gay..
> >
> >That's right, it's a famous (and famously "contentious") homophobic insinuation in rap.
> >(Have you visited Planet Earth before?)
> Are you even capable of a factual debate?

A factual debate = "caviling" at well-known things to show how superior you are to everything?
No, I've historically proven to be really bad at them over time. I just try to "accept" facts, sorry.

> rap is gay, all the lyrics are about a man ass and man love.

"Round-the-way girl"?

> It requires zero talent, but you are too stupid to see this.

"Talents"?

> How much alcohol do you drink to hide the pain in your ass from the amount of men that have "pumped" you?

Some. It complicated the heterosexual interactions that were vastly more preferable to me. (I think conservatives see this as well,
or some of them.)

> You refuse to accept facts, by answering in gibberish.

You're not a deterministic finite automaton, bro. "Accept this"? No, deal with it.

> This is clearly a lie:
> "That's right, it's a famous (and famously "contentious") homophobic insinuation in rap."

"Clearly a lie" = intellectual powers superior to the "common run of humanity"?

> Lyrics, actions are fact: that rap is gay.

Do you mean "happy, insouciant"? "Wantonly immoral to no point?" "Deeply interested in homosexual relations?"

> You have spent a long time in jail, thank-fully I have not spent any time.

Is your sentence suspended?

> Every day there are shooting of crappers.

Non-rap lyric: "You don't go in the bathroom with me".

> Retards like you are a life time failure.

Sure. (Did you need any help with your writing skills, BTW?)

Nomen Nescio

Jun 6, 2022, 2:31:27 PM6/6/22
Did you ever go to school? Since crap is an intellectual failure.
Gibberish will alwys be gibberish.
You cleaelry went to gangta paradise aka jail. Where else did you get
your "love" for rap...
You admitted rap is gay and now your too stupid to even remember what you posted. Being
a crapper after all.
"heterosexual interactions that were vastly more preferable to me"
Intellectually crappers fail. So you admit having taking it G style?

">Do you mean "happy, insouciant"?" You mean lyrics and actions that prove rap is gay.

What is that scratching sound - the bristles of a brush rubbing the floor that crappers real job. A cleaner.

>Non-rap lyric: "You don't go in the bathroom with me".

So a crapper lyric: go to the bathroom and take a shower with g.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 8, 2022, 4:06:19 PM6/8/22
One of these is a grammatical enough English sentence (the first one).
Neither of them is a relevant enough contribution to even the "controversy" we are purporting to have.

> Gibberish will alwys be gibberish.

Do you have trouble typing words correctly, or are misspellings "extra value" in your hands?

> You cleaelry went to gangta paradise aka jail. Where else did you get
> your "love" for rap...

In our United States (presumably *our* United States?) white people do not enthuse deeply
about rap/hip-hop music in jail. Public secondary education is a more common milieu for this.

> You admitted rap is gay and now your too stupid to even remember what you posted. Being
> a crapper after all.

You do no there is no honest surname "Crapper", right? Nobody ever named this?
I came to this knowledge rather late in life. ("Belcher" is in the same boat, by the way.)

> "heterosexual interactions that were vastly more preferable to me"
> Intellectually crappers fail. So you admit having taking it G style?

I have been a "tax eater" most of my life, yes.

> ">Do you mean "happy, insouciant"?" You mean lyrics and actions that prove rap is gay.

In the sense of "wanton, immoral violence to no real point"? Considering the actual aesthetic timbres
and structurally unequal social position of the African-Americans behind it, no, I would not say it was "gay"
in that sense.

> What is that scratching sound - the bristles of a brush rubbing the floor that crappers real job. A cleaner.

Compare: "Gangsta Boogie on two turntables." You wouldn't have wanted to be there for this performance
(presumably really prior to hip-hop's proper emergence) and yet would care to have the "word-image" of it.

> >Non-rap lyric: "You don't go in the bathroom with me".
> So a crapper lyric: go to the bathroom and take a shower with g.

We won't get into "go-go" music, no.

Nomen Nescio

Jun 9, 2022, 2:25:04 AM6/9/22
So you admit being on government support the.
A Western surname: crapper, the "adopted" by the gay community who
invented rap.
A retard will love "rap" because it issimple things for simple minds.
A simple drum loop and crappers thinks is "genius", really it is that
obvious to most of
the planet.
Lyrics, well, so retarded to be unintelligible rubbish. There are no
"actual aesthetic timbres", it is a simple drum loop.
You and the rest of the gay community cannot prove any "relevant enough
contribution", that is rap.
It is low brow non excuse for music.
Now then, your next shift as a toilet cleaner is starting.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 9, 2022, 5:30:08 PM6/9/22
It's been a while since I was receiving it, though: about one calendar year.
(You're not the only people with problems, you know.)

> A Western surname: crapper, the "adopted" by the gay community who
> invented rap.

No, it's a word favored more by white racists. Pretty sure, anyhow.

> A retard will love "rap" because it issimple things for simple minds.

I think "special education" people find it challenging, actually.
Haven't done a lot of studying on this, though.

> A simple drum loop and crappers thinks is "genius", really it is that
> obvious to most of
> the planet.

It's not an "obvious" thing.

> Lyrics, well, so retarded to be unintelligible rubbish. There are no
> "actual aesthetic timbres", it is a simple drum loop.

I meant the lyrics.

> You and the rest of the gay community cannot prove any "relevant enough
> contribution", that is rap.

I don't think I'm a member of your gay community.
(For one thing, I object to the sense of the English word that we see fits, for example,
you: insouciantly evil. It seems unmasculine to me, this "gay blade" stuff.)

> It is low brow non excuse for music.

Also wrong, but you are becoming tiring.

> Now then, your next shift as a toilet cleaner is starting.

Is this a Kool Keith reference? Oh, you were "showing me up".

Nomen Nescio

Jun 10, 2022, 1:56:28 AM6/10/22
On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 11:25:04 PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> >> Did you ever go to school? Since crap is an intellectual failure.

You are incapable to debate, facts are there but are desperate to hide
from reality.
" It seems unmasculine to me, this "gay blade" stuff.)"
Why then crappers, go on about male physical attributes?
For a simple reason: they are gay.
Lyrics: "your ass is mine, soap ya up,
"I think "special education" people find it challenging, actually.
Haven't done a lot of studying on this, though."
So you admit tht rap is blow the stupid then!!
> A simple drum loop and crappers thinks is "genius", really it is that
> obvious to most of
> the planet.

"It's not an "obvious" thing."

Frankly, since you crappers are so retarded, it is really.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 10, 2022, 6:29:12 PM6/10/22
These "roundabout" statements are not enough to the point (for English writing, really).
It makes you look actually "harebrained", and if you are perking up at this antiquarian term
for "mentally developmentally disabled" you ought to mind your words more.
You are trying to run together "sodden whites" and "rap fans", and it is simply a farrago
of a statement: some sodden whites (not a few, though it is not to the point)
understand hip-hop music okay, and rap fans share few of your obsessions
(including about overt homophobia that contains "friendliness within", i.e. hypocrisy
on that issue). I rather learn from them here.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 10, 2022, 6:30:41 PM6/10/22
Standardly: "It is as though we are even wasting *your* time here, and considering
the quality of the patent drivel you are producing we must understand you as
pointed in the wrong direction somehow for this to be the case."

Nomen Nescio

Jun 11, 2022, 3:30:04 AM6/11/22
Not really, crappers are running away from facts: it is gay in origin
and action.
It is desperate to hide this. You clearly are in denial.
rap is beyond rubbish and drivel. It is not even an art form. The
emotional connection
your lot has to this childish, gay bullshit is so funny.
"hip-hop music okay, and rap fans share few of your obsessions"
Not mine, your love of repetitive retarded lyrics that is a worldwide
joke.
In these pandemic times, the planet needs a laugh - rap was seen as a
joke then by the masses
and still is. You have all the time you need - crappers are on the
bottom of the social scale and on minimum wage.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 12, 2022, 6:56:58 PM6/12/22
Are you one of those people who favors behaving "queerly" in bathrooms?
(One asks.)

> It is desperate to hide this. You clearly are in denial.

Maybe, but not about your bad English.

> rap is beyond rubbish and drivel. It is not even an art form. The
> emotional connection
> your lot has to this childish, gay bullshit is so funny.

It's weird. Your "patter" is weirder, though.

> "hip-hop music okay, and rap fans share few of your obsessions"
> Not mine, your love of repetitive retarded lyrics that is a worldwide
> joke.

Sure, we'll have it. But it as a genre is not totally known for gay-positive themes, huh?

> In these pandemic times, the planet needs a laugh - rap was seen as a
> joke then by the masses
> and still is. You have all the time you need - crappers are on the
> bottom of the social scale and on minimum wage.

Okay. Okay then.

Nomen Nescio

Jun 13, 2022, 2:13:05 AM6/13/22
Crapper going on about grammar?? So funny!!
With the amount of garbage your lot spew!!
When are you going to admit that your listening to gay men?
How many times will you reject facts: rap loves being in men only
situations. Be it in jail (a favorite), in groups, muscular posing to
each other....
It is not a genre, because that would give it some form or artistic
value.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 13, 2022, 5:01:18 PM6/13/22
That's actually "lexica". (You know this but do not indicate it.)

> With the amount of garbage your lot spew!!

Is this supposed to be a joke about "pukes"?
Your concern for our United States is touching!

> When are you going to admit that your listening to gay men?

I do this often. Do you do something else?
However, the individuals you "indicate" with your comments are
by-and-large not homosexuals. It's libelous talk "in its essentials".

> How many times will you reject facts: rap loves being in men only
> situations. Be it in jail (a favorite), in groups, muscular posing to
> each other....

"Oh, he knows these things." Not hardly does he.
"Ladies Night"? You heard that one, right? It's "utopian".

> It is not a genre, because that would give it some form or artistic
> value.

Oh, Northrop Frye, I didn't recognize you. (Maybe nobody did, honestly.)

Nomen Nescio

Jun 14, 2022, 2:01:07 AM6/14/22
>> and still is. You have all the time you need - crappers are on the
>> >
>> >Okay. Okay then.
>> Crapper going on about grammar?? So funny!!
>
>That's actually "lexica". (You know this but do not indicate it.)
>
>> With the amount of garbage your lot spew!!
>
>Is this supposed to be a joke about "pukes"?
>Your concern for our United States is touching!
>
>> When are you going to admit that your listening to gay men?
>
>I do this often. Do you do something else?
>However, the individuals you "indicate" with your comments are
>by-and-large not homosexuals. It's libelous talk "in its essentials".
>
>> How many times will you reject facts: rap loves being in men only
>> situations. Be it in jail (a favorite), in groups, muscular posing
>> each other....
>
>"Oh, he knows these things." Not hardly does he.
>"Ladies Night"? You heard that one, right? It's "utopian".
>
>> It is not a genre, because that would give it some form or artistic
>> value.
>
>Oh, Northrop Frye, I didn't recognize you. (Maybe nobody did,
honestly.)

Who are you crapping about??
It is not our culture, it cannot be defined as culture!
Deny all you want to, it is gay. Actions of crappers and their pathetic
lyrics prove it.
Being gay is essential to rap. It can be seen in their behavior.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 14, 2022, 3:53:37 PM6/14/22
On Monday, June 13, 2022 at 11:01:07 PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >> and still is. You have all the time you need - crappers are on the

> >> Crapper going on about grammar?? So funny!!
> >
> >That's actually "lexica". (You know this but do not indicate it.)
> >
> >> With the amount of garbage your lot spew!!
> >
> >Is this supposed to be a joke about "pukes"?
> >Your concern for our United States is touching!
> >
> >> When are you going to admit that your listening to gay men?
> >
> >I do this often. Do you do something else?
> >However, the individuals you "indicate" with your comments are
> >by-and-large not homosexuals. It's libelous talk "in its essentials".
> >
> >> How many times will you reject facts: rap loves being in men only
> >> situations. Be it in jail (a favorite), in groups, muscular posing
> >> each other....
> >
> >"Oh, he knows these things." Not hardly does he.
> >"Ladies Night"? You heard that one, right? It's "utopian".
> >
> >> It is not a genre, because that would give it some form or artistic
> >> value.
> >
> >Oh, Northrop Frye, I didn't recognize you. (Maybe nobody did,
> honestly.)
> Who are you crapping about??

This is not a good enough English sentence.

> It is not our culture, it cannot be defined as culture!

It's *our* culture, dipshit.

> Deny all you want to, it is gay. Actions of crappers and their pathetic
> lyrics prove it.

No, they're really deeply "critical" of life and not totally unantipathetic
to homosexuals, sorry.

> Being gay is essential to rap. It can be seen in their behavior.

You are really pathetic, aren't you?

Anonymous

Jun 15, 2022, 2:41:35 AM6/15/22
No you and the rest of the emotional and mental retards are.
So limited by crapping.
Now then how is life being a burger "tech" (flipper)?
Yes, it is your version of "culture". Being a "success" at stealing
real music
(sampling) and then talking bull shit over it.
Then making videos of muscular men for other men.
Lyrics: ass, pump, bitch, ho, bend over, sucker...
In other words: gay!!

Jeffrey Rubard

Jun 15, 2022, 7:22:53 PM6/15/22
Wow, you're almost as "articulate" as the other guy!
(You two read like people with "developmental disabilities", f'real.)

> So limited by crapping.

It's the primary purpose of my anus, and I've never minded much.
(Didn't seem like it *exactly* needed to do more.)

> Now then how is life being a burger "tech" (flipper)?

Barely doable. But I know this from "reliable testimony", not personal experience.

> Yes, it is your version of "culture". Being a "success" at stealing
> real music
> (sampling) and then talking bull shit over it.

Yeah, it's a pretty neat trick.

> Then making videos of muscular men for other men.

That's a thing for some people.
"Yes it is."
So the only thing you object to about hip-hop culture is... hip-hop.
We used to call that "philistine".

> Lyrics: ass, pump, bitch, ho, bend over, sucker...
> In other words: gay!!

They're not that happy about it, get it?

Anonymous

Jun 16, 2022, 2:40:39 AM6/16/22
Actually, they are happy with it. It is called the G style.
Wearing a large metal G around your neck proves this.
Your so retarded as to live in another world.
rap has no positive value system.
So you admit a "neat trick" is : (sampling) and then talking bull shit
over it!
No talent "music".
Since your reply : >Barely doable.
crappers cannot even burger flip!!!
>(You two read like people with "developmental disabilities", f'real.)
Speak English crapper. Or are you going to make the ugh ugh ugh sound?
crappers have an IQ of less than 50. So they have severe developmental
problems.
Where does that originate from?
Answer: from the crapper getting their ass pumped...