Is nothing good???!!!

Jazzbo/Joseph Patel

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

one word, if you're looking for dope new hip-hop:

solesides.

ice...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/29/96

Everybody here has made me paranoid of buying anything!!! EVERY single
album the ever comes out is always "average" at best. Mobb Deep is
average, etc., etc. The last album I got is The Roots, mostly due to good
reviews on here, and, it is good. But is everybody fussy, is everything
bad, or what? And what IS good?

By the way, Da Brat was on RapCity yesterday. Master T asked her about
her constant rapping about blunts, and she says that a 6-year-old should
know not to smoke blunts, as her mother taught her. But she's 22 and she
is old enough to do what she wants, and it's legal?

Which country is she from? Denmark?

--
"The most beautifullest vocabulist be punching
MC's dead in the esophagus"

Roman Sokolowski
email: ice...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Andrew Raymond Ryall

Nov 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/29/96

Jazzbo/Joseph Patel (thej...@earthlink.net) wrote:
: one word, if you're looking for dope new hip-hop:

: solesides.

It's alright to know about Solesides, but for me, it is virtually
impossible to get my hands on any of their shit. I know there is an
address on their homepage, but don't they only ship in the US or
something? Does anyone know about that, and have an e-mail address for
Solesides?

--
Andrew Ryall
Memorial University of Newfoundland

v65...@plato.ucs.mun.ca

Ike A Newton IV

Nov 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/30/96

ice...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
: Everybody here has made me paranoid of buying anything!!! EVERY single
:
:

They don't really get you for just smoking, they mainly for selling. My
boy was chillin' on the corner and had a FAT, and I do mean FAT stogie
behind his ears and a policeman walked up. Didn't say sh!t about it, just
laughed.

--
_________
./'_________`\
|+-----------------------''~ +| Group: Gin.U.Wine Clique
%| STR8-GiN RECORDS (c) || Reviews: Rap Sheet Magazine
|| HTTP://www.angelfire.com/biz/str8gin ||
|| e-mail: ginu...@deeptht.armory.com ||
|| str...@korrnet.org || Underground Tracks:
|| !| c) Attitude Problem (1991)
^%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^ d) Concrete Playground (1991)
! 1996 (c) All Rights Reserved [BMI] ! e) Treal in da Hills (1994)
,--#====================================# f) I'm Out (1994)
[ Production by: Baby Boy 4 Hat-2-Da-Back Productions (c) 1996 **********]
[ ############## King Kut 4 King Kut Music ##############################]
`-----------------------------------------------------------------------'
Givin' It Up 4 K-Town: 5ft. Giant, E.B.G.'s & the ones that's about to
hit up all at once.

ice...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/30/96

Jazzbo/Joseph Patel (thej...@earthlink.net) wrote:
: one word, if you're looking for dope new hip-hop:

: solesides.
Since I've never heard of them, I imagine they'll be very hard to get
here. But I put a hold on a Kool G Rap CD from the library, I guess cause
I've been listening to an old tape of The Underground Sound when it was
good, and it has "Fast Life" remix w/Nas, and whatsizname from G-Rap has a
good flow. And, sure, it's all mafioso, but they started it, as I've
learned, so they're allowed to do it! The CD is from '92, though.

Blakjak625

Dec 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/13/96

MASTER P IS THA SHITT, SO YOU BETTA BELIEVE IT