Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

Re: tupac vs biggie

167 views
Skip to first unread message

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Aug 8, 2022, 3:07:31 PM8/8/22
to
On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 16:22:50 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard
<jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 11:41:35 PM UTC-7, Anonymous wrote:
>> On Monday, June 13, 2022 at 11:01:07 PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> > >> and still is. You have all the time you need - crappers are on
the
>> > >> >> bottom of the social scale and on minimum wage.
>> > >> >
>> > >> >Okay. Okay then.
>> > >> Crapper going on about grammar?? So funny!!
>> > >
>> > >That's actually "lexica". (You know this but do not indicate it.)
>> > >
>> > >> With the amount of garbage your lot spew!!
>> > >
>> > >Is this supposed to be a joke about "pukes"?
>> > >Your concern for our United States is touching!
>> > >
>> > >> When are you going to admit that your listening to gay men?
>> > >
>> > >I do this often. Do you do something else?
>> > >However, the individuals you "indicate" with your comments are
>> > >by-and-large not homosexuals. It's libelous talk "in its
>> essentials".
>> > >
>> > >> How many times will you reject facts: rap loves being in men
only
>> > >> situations. Be it in jail (a favorite), in groups, muscular
posing
>> > to
>> > >> each other....
>> > >
>> > >"Oh, he knows these things." Not hardly does he.
>> > >"Ladies Night"? You heard that one, right? It's "utopian".
>> > >
>> > >> It is not a genre, because that would give it some form or
>> artistic
>> > >> value.
>> > >
>> > >Oh, Northrop Frye, I didn't recognize you. (Maybe nobody did,
>> > honestly.)
>> > Who are you crapping about??
>>
>> This is not a good enough English sentence.
>>
>> > It is not our culture, it cannot be defined as culture!
>>
>> It's *our* culture, dipshit.
>>
>> > Deny all you want to, it is gay. Actions of crappers and their
>> pathetic
>> > lyrics prove it.
>>
>> No, they're really deeply "critical" of life and not totally
>> unantipathetic
>> to homosexuals, sorry.
>>
>> > Being gay is essential to rap. It can be seen in their behavior.
>>
>> You are really pathetic, aren't you?
>> No you and the rest of the emotional and mental retards are.
>
>Wow, you're almost as "articulate" as the other guy!
>(You two read like people with "developmental disabilities", f'real.)
>
>> So limited by crapping.
>
>It's the primary purpose of my anus, and I've never minded much.
>(Didn't seem like it *exactly* needed to do more.)
>
>> Now then how is life being a burger "tech" (flipper)?
>
>Barely doable. But I know this from "reliable testimony", not personal
experience.
>
>> Yes, it is your version of "culture". Being a "success" at stealing
>> real music
>> (sampling) and then talking bull shit over it.
>
>Yeah, it's a pretty neat trick.
>
>> Then making videos of muscular men for other men.
>
>That's a thing for some people.
>"Yes it is."
>So the only thing you object to about hip-hop culture is... hip-hop.
>We used to call that "philistine".
>
>> Lyrics: ass, pump, bitch, ho, bend over, sucker...
>> In other words: gay!!
>
>They're not that happy about it, get it?


They are, with the grins on their faces. Gobble gobble.
No talent garbage is "talent" to your lot.
This is called stealing reael music aka "sampling".


>> So limited by crapping.
>
>It's the primary purpose of my anus, and I've never minded much.
>(Didn't seem like it *exactly* needed to do more.)

So you admit taking it gangsta style!!
Are you HIV +?
gangsta disease lover?

> Crapper going on about grammar?? So funny!!

That's actually "lexica". (You know this but do not indicate it.)


So funny. It is not. crapping is pure bull shit. The "lyrics" do not
make sense.


> When are you going to admit that your listening to gay men?

I do this often. Do you do something else?
However, the individuals you "indicate" with your comments are
by-and-large not homosexuals. It's libelous talk "in its essentials".


So your again saying your listening to gay "music".


> It is not our culture, it cannot be defined as culture!

It's *our* culture, dipshit.

So your ass is not sore yet??
This is your "culture". Eating shit, using it for loob!!
Pumping ass... rap = gay.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Aug 8, 2022, 5:21:32 PM8/8/22
to
Question: Does "Nomen Nescio" mean "dummy dummy"?
I am tempted to call you that on account of your "reverso" garbage.
Again, it's *machismo non duro* to pick "rap performers and listeners" as
America's #1 gay-positive demographic. (In other words, you could
"give yourself a break".)

>
> >> So limited by crapping.
> >
> >It's the primary purpose of my anus, and I've never minded much.
> >(Didn't seem like it *exactly* needed to do more.)
>
> So you admit taking it gangsta style!!

I suppose your homosexual dates are conducted differently?
(Translation: Tired of this racist garbage, dumbshit.)

> Are you HIV +?

I'm against it, and I don't have it. (A different opinion may perhaps
be had from George W. Bush, who is however famously curiously
positive about hip-hop for the neoliberal conservative he is.)

> gangsta disease lover?
>

I'm not totally sold about the narratives concerning "monkeypox" and COVID-19, no.

> > Crapper going on about grammar?? So funny!!
>
> That's actually "lexica". (You know this but do not indicate it.)
>
>
> So funny. It is not. crapping is pure bull shit. The "lyrics" do not
> make sense.

Do you make others consider your faeces, then?

>
>
> > When are you going to admit that your listening to gay men?
>
> I do this often. Do you do something else?
> However, the individuals you "indicate" with your comments are
> by-and-large not homosexuals. It's libelous talk "in its essentials".
>
>

> So your again saying your listening to gay "music".

Aren't you the one with a tremendously large collection of "rare dance cuts"?
Your speech is essentially a racist crime against African-American men,
and I shouldn't be the one "you had to hear it from".

>
>
> > It is not our culture, it cannot be defined as culture!
>
> It's *our* culture, dipshit.

Perhaps it is in some large sense *ours*. Might you be off?

>
> So your ass is not sore yet??

No, I have a tremendous amount of *Sitzfleisch*.
"This is a sexual term?"
No.

> This is your "culture". Eating shit, using it for loob!!

I suppose you have "refined" tastes in terms of commercial sexual lubricants?

> Pumping ass... rap = gay.

"Of arms and the man I sing..."

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Aug 9, 2022, 1:57:45 AM8/9/22
to
On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 14:21:31 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard
My family is from Africa!1 Got it retard.
Playing the race card, when so much anti Black stuff out there will get
you nowhere.
Every day crappers go on about "ass n loob" while looking at other men!!
Truth hurts... in more than one way.
What is another term for crappers? Rectum rangers!! So funny but true.
rap is gay. This is fact.
So, then when did you "dip in some shit"?
What was his name??

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Aug 11, 2022, 9:31:21 PM8/11/22
to
Oh, you're an Augustinian?

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Aug 11, 2022, 9:31:59 PM8/11/22
to

> My family is from Africa!1 Got it retard.
> Playing the race card, when so much anti Black stuff out there will get
> you nowhere.
> Every day crappers go on about "ass n loob" while looking at other men!!
> Truth hurts... in more than one way.
> What is another term for crappers? Rectum rangers!! So funny but true.
> rap is gay. This is fact.
> So, then when did you "dip in some shit"?
> What was his name??

Or are you Clausewitzian?

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Sep 19, 2022, 3:03:17 PM9/19/22
to
On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 6:31:59 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > My family is from Africa!1 Got it retard.

I'm glad your "personal affairs" are working out for you, then.
Otherwise the rest of this is unacceptably, outrageously misleading "hot air" about hip-hop and rap music.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Oct 23, 2022, 7:35:37 PM10/23/22
to
They... just really aren't that into the topic, sir. Checked today, in fact.
"Your HIV status?"
Are you uncomfortable with the English language?

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Oct 24, 2022, 3:42:14 PM10/24/22
to
So your luck with "ass n loob" reflects a different rhetorical taste, and it's important to remember that.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Oct 25, 2022, 10:05:26 PM10/25/22
to
(Not all would believe it was a superior taste, though.)

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Nov 2, 2022, 6:14:31 PM11/2/22
to
Update: Have you any new thoughts on the topic, perchance?

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 22, 2023, 8:16:38 PM1/22/23
to
"High Googling", people.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 22, 2023, 8:17:38 PM1/22/23
to
They're excising messages from the public archive, and like that.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 22, 2023, 8:18:16 PM1/22/23
to
Update: Oh, I missed the two different threads.

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Jan 23, 2023, 5:15:04 AM1/23/23
to
On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:30:39 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard
<jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 10, 2022 at 3:29:12 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>> On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 10:56:28 PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> > On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 11:25:04 PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio
wrote:
>> > > >> >> Retards like you are a life time failure.
>> > > >> >
>> > > >> >Sure. (Did you need any help with your writing skills, BTW?)
>> > > >
>> > > >> Did you ever go to school? Since crap is an intellectual
failure.
>> > You are incapable to debate, facts are there but are desperate to
hide
>> > from reality.
>> > " It seems unmasculine to me, this "gay blade" stuff.)"
>> > Why then crappers, go on about male physical attributes?
>> > For a simple reason: they are gay.
>> > Lyrics: "your ass is mine, soap ya up,
>> > "I think "special education" people find it challenging, actually.
>> > Haven't done a lot of studying on this, though."
>> > So you admit tht rap is blow the stupid then!!
>> > > A simple drum loop and crappers thinks is "genius", really it is
that
>> > > obvious to most of
>> > > the planet.
>> >
>> > "It's not an "obvious" thing."
>> > Frankly, since you crappers are so retarded, it is really.
>> These "roundabout" statements are not enough to the point (for
English writing, really).
>> It makes you look actually "harebrained", and if you are perking up
at this antiquarian term
>> for "mentally developmentally disabled" you ought to mind your words
more.
>> You are trying to run together "sodden whites" and "rap fans", and
it is simply a farrago
>> of a statement: some sodden whites (not a few, though it is not to
the point)
>> understand hip-hop music okay, and rap fans share few of your
obsessions
>> (including about overt homophobia that contains "friendliness
within", i.e. hypocrisy
>> on that issue). I rather learn from them here.
>
>Standardly: "It is as though we are even wasting *your* time here, and
considering
>the quality of the patent drivel you are producing we must understand
you as
>pointed in the wrong direction somehow for this to be the case."

So funny coming from a rent boy (rapper). Being stupid is all what rap
is about.
rap is below drivel.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 25, 2023, 5:34:16 PM1/25/23
to
Why don't you and your girl "split the buffet at KFC", man?
"There isn't a buffet at KFC."
Not at the ones I go to, no.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 25, 2023, 5:35:06 PM1/25/23
to
On Monday, January 23, 2023 at 2:15:04 AM UTC-8, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Although we see here the beginnings of wisdom: the lyrics are not poetry.
(In particular, they are not "doggerel".)

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 25, 2023, 5:35:49 PM1/25/23
to
"Why's that?"
In part because it would seem "gay", dipshit. Otherwise...

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Jan 26, 2023, 2:14:44 AM1/26/23
to
>> > So funny coming from a rent boy (rapper). Being stupid is all what
rap
>> > is about.
>> > rap is below drivel.
>> Although we see here the beginnings of wisdom: the lyrics are not
poetry.
>> (In particular, they are not "doggerel".)
>
>"Why's that?"
>In part because it would seem "gay", dipshit. Otherwise...


So your still in love with dipping in some shit!!
How much shit crappers eat every day fro the rest of their faggot kind?
How utterly retarded can anyone be.

>> Although we see here the beginnings of wisdom: the lyrics are not
poetry.

So limited. It proves crappers have a low IQ. Less than 50.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 26, 2023, 2:45:10 PM1/26/23
to
I think you really just do not understand the culture of the US, and it "irks" me.
You are trying to "duck out" on on your reference to the "drivel" concept from
poetics, and it shows you do not argue in good faith (if your crass, garbage-y
language did not "give this away" already). The lyrics of rap songs are,
contrary to certain popular-media "characterizations", poetry. If "one's mind
grows", then they are neither doggerel nor "free verse" -- they do rhyme.

Again, "the main thing" here, the gigantic flaw in your "can't-miss" verbal ruse,
is that rap music is *by common agreement* considered to be largely
homophobic: Ice Cube's "Check Yo Self" is a paradigmatic song, for example.
Gay people who like rap music do not dissent from this characterization,
to whatever extent. It's another installment in the "exact opposite day"
games that vex some people: the *least* gay-positive US art form is
a "rainbow confection" -- who couldn't see where that goes? (Maybe people
who have reasoned to your own facility with "ass n' loob", that's who.)

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Jan 27, 2023, 1:59:44 AM1/27/23
to
crapping is not an an American thing, it has poisoned the planet.
The proof is there, butt lover as yourself who cannot stand facts for a
simple
reason. Your lot are retarded.
crappers keep on going on about "your ass, your ass"!!
This is so funny. It must really hurt when you sit down.
Garbage language is all what crapping is all about.
Since when any form of mental capability and crap are mutually
inclusive?

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 27, 2023, 4:08:37 PM1/27/23
to
Um... maybe English rhetoric is not totally your "thing", huh?

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Jan 28, 2023, 5:21:49 AM1/28/23
to
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:08:35 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
Speak English crapper!!
Such a failure you are at every level.
Being a crapper is a sure fire way of failing at everything.
Now then sell your ass to antoher man. Crappers love ass pumpin'
toons.....

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 29, 2023, 7:57:01 PM1/29/23
to
I'm sorry, I'd prefer not to.

> Such a failure you are at every level.

Do you think you might "leave off", then?

> Being a crapper is a sure fire way of failing at everything.

I'm not sure you understand the phrase "sure-fire".
"Oh, I think I do."
Like how you think rap is extremely "gay-positive"?

> Now then sell your ass to antoher man. Crappers love ass pumpin'
> toons.....

"But, like, I mean 'ass', like..."
"English doesn't work that way."

Anonymous

unread,
Jan 30, 2023, 2:04:33 AM1/30/23
to
>> >> crapping is not an an American thing, it has poisoned the planet.
>> >> The proof is there, butt lover as yourself who cannot stand facts
>> for a
>> >> simple
>> >> reason. Your lot are retarded.
>> >> crappers keep on going on about "your ass, your ass"!!
>> >> This is so funny. It must really hurt when you sit down.
>> >> Garbage language is all what crapping is all about.
>> >> Since when any form of mental capability and crap are mutually
>> >> inclusive?
>> >
>> >Um... maybe English rhetoric is not totally your "thing", huh?
>> Speak English crapper!!
>
>I'm sorry, I'd prefer not to.
>
>> Such a failure you are at every level.
>
>Do you think you might "leave off", then?
>
>> Being a crapper is a sure fire way of failing at everything.
>
>I'm not sure you understand the phrase "sure-fire".
>"Oh, I think I do."
>Like how you think rap is extremely "gay-positive"?
>
>> Now then sell your ass to antoher man. Crappers love ass pumpin'
>> toons.....
>
>"But, like, I mean 'ass', like..."
>"English doesn't work that way."

crapping is not correct English language.

Understand facts for once in your failure of a life. crappers are
beyond stupid.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 30, 2023, 4:43:40 PM1/30/23
to
"I get stupid, I mean outrageous/stay away from me if you're contagious", etc.

Anonymous

unread,
Jan 31, 2023, 2:46:25 AM1/31/23
to
Having an average IQ of 50 is the norm of crappers. Now then make the
ugh ugh ugh sound
again and again to other men.
So then, your openly getting too much male attention!!
You admit: ""I get stupid,"

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Jan 31, 2023, 5:40:09 PM1/31/23
to
I could comfortably believe most of them were more intelligent than you.
It's called "homosociality", most cultures have some version of it. (You knew this.)
You think you say something about Plato at the "next turn", which is stupid.
(The hip-hop community is also curious about your use of "ass n' loob",
and maybe not in the way you think. It's called "rap" music, get it?)

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Feb 1, 2023, 2:14:42 AM2/1/23
to
You can believe all you want. Your still a retard and a failure at
every point in your life.

crappers are living in a fantasy world of talking shit and eating it.
This is fact, since crappers are a pathetic joke worldwide.
Changing the factually subject of the most retarding bull shit on the
planet into
an art form prove again and again what a pathetic community you belong
to.
Facts are there, but time and time again you fail. This is
the norm of being a crapper. This canot be seen as any form of music.
I am a fully qualified Dental Surgeon. Worked hard all my life. But this
requires a good brain. All what you and the rest of the crappers lack.

Now then ask another man to "blow me"!!!

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 1, 2023, 3:14:29 PM2/1/23
to
We spell it "you're".

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Feb 2, 2023, 2:07:48 AM2/2/23
to
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 12:14:27 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
Define "we"? Answer: a bunch of failures.
Irrelevant, since both are correct.
So what is the "correct" description for crappers going ugh ugh ugh?
Answer: sound of your lot getting their ass pumped!!
"rap" is not music.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 2, 2023, 8:45:03 PM2/2/23
to
"We the People" is a popular one --

> Irrelevant, since both are correct.

Is that your theory of your "Chinese finger trap" rhetoric?

> So what is the "correct" description for crappers going ugh ugh ugh?

"Beatboxing?"

> Answer: sound of your lot getting their ass pumped!!

The "flex" you think there is here is none, as your "stealing" their woman would be the only time most of them were near "receptive anal sex" (i.e., it's an acceptable metaphor and not your "bright idea").

> "rap" is not music.

You're just the kind of person who breaks out, unironically, "techno" and house music at this point?

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Feb 3, 2023, 2:47:10 PM2/3/23
to
Making childish farting noises down a microphone is not talented. Again
you have proven what crapper "standards"
are.
Avoiding facts is nothing new from a faggot male butt lover.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 3, 2023, 2:54:33 PM2/3/23
to

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Feb 4, 2023, 2:27:52 PM2/4/23
to
Now then crapper, how many men did you take up your backside today??
Changing the subject only proves that crappers are incapable of factual
debate.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 5, 2023, 6:45:24 PM2/5/23
to
"This is beneath the standard of English rhetoric. No, not a racist comment
-- your words simply don't make enough sense, they're a 'word salad'."

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Feb 6, 2023, 2:15:05 AM2/6/23
to
A crapper knows nothing about the English language.
Since crappers are so limited. As proven so many times, they revert to
their gay bull shit. This is commonly known as "bro backing" in their
community.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 8, 2023, 6:35:19 PM2/8/23
to
I think you may misunderstand how the English word "gay" operates.
Originally, it meant something like "vicious to no point". Thusly,
hip-hop lingo like "very necessary" works against the concept on that
level as well.

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Feb 9, 2023, 3:25:34 PM2/9/23
to
>> >> Now then crapper, how many men did you take up your backside
today??
>> >> Changing the subject only proves that crappers are incapable of
>> factual
>> >> debate.
>> >
>> >"This is beneath the standard of English rhetoric. No, not a racist
>> comment
>> >-- your words simply don't make enough sense, they're a 'word
salad'."
>> A crapper knows nothing about the English language.
>> Since crappers are so limited. As proven so many times, they revert
to
>> their gay bull shit. This is commonly known as "bro backing" in
their
>> community.
>
>I think you may misunderstand how the English word "gay" operates.
>Originally, it meant something like "vicious to no point". Thusly,
>hip-hop lingo like "very necessary" works against the concept on that
>level as well.


Not really, rap lyrics are openly gay - from inception to practice.
Clearly, English is not your first language.
You are contradicting yourself.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 10, 2023, 3:11:14 PM2/10/23
to
Again, I think you don't understand that the word "gay", in an older
meaning, really is "frivolously evil". (Perhaps it was my language before
yours, really.)

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 10, 2023, 3:11:58 PM2/10/23
to
So, since hip-hop is really not high on A) homosexuals and B) frivolous evil,
maybe your "useful idiocy" that it is "GAAAAY" is just really too stupid.

Anonymous

unread,
Feb 10, 2023, 7:43:28 PM2/10/23
to
Avoiding facts, that is nothing new. Being a "gangsta" rent boy is what
your
lot are so ashamed to admit.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 11, 2023, 5:15:48 PM2/11/23
to
"I think you need to work on your material."

Anonymous

unread,
Feb 12, 2023, 4:44:21 AM2/12/23
to
>> Avoiding facts, that is nothing new. Being a "gangsta" rent boy is
what
>> your
>> lot are so ashamed to admit.
>
>"I think you need to work on your material."

>From a crapper this is so funny. Your lot cannot make music so all you
do repeat again and again by stealing real music and
then talking rubbish over it.
So being gay in these times is "getting enough action" fro a crapper!!

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 14, 2023, 3:00:36 PM2/14/23
to
I'm not a rapper. They are also not, in general, known for being incredibly "gay-positive".
(It's a pretty familiar form of "sophistical argument".)

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Feb 15, 2023, 1:45:31 AM2/15/23
to
Ther is nothing "complicated" about crapping.
This is fact, so no matter how much you defend
taking up the ass by another man,
you and rap is gay.

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 15, 2023, 6:06:24 PM2/15/23
to
The word is spelled "there".

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 15, 2023, 6:07:08 PM2/15/23
to
And, as I've previously mentioned to you, as a form of social critique it is "Not Gay"
by the standards of normal English speakers, whom you obviously do not resemble.

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Feb 16, 2023, 3:09:53 PM2/16/23
to
On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 15:07:06 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
Calling another man a "bitch". This is the crapper norm.
You clearly are not a native English language speaker.
No matter how much your lot avoid the truth - all are gay.
Got it "ass pumpin' toons....."

Jeffrey Rubard

unread,
Feb 25, 2023, 11:07:49 AM2/25/23
to
We wouldn't generally. Do you have trouble distinguishing men from women?
Some people have *gravitas*, and are thusly not "gay" in the original sense.
About "cartoonish"... it's not a compliment.

Nomen Nescio

unread,
Feb 26, 2023, 5:02:37 AM2/26/23