Re: tupac vs biggie

Nomen Nescio

Aug 8, 2022, 3:07:31 PM8/8/22
On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 16:22:50 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard
<jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> essentials".

>> artistic

>> > honestly.)
>> > Who are you crapping about??
>>
>> This is not a good enough English sentence.
>>
>> > It is not our culture, it cannot be defined as culture!
>>
>> It's *our* culture, dipshit.
>>
>> > Deny all you want to, it is gay. Actions of crappers and their
>> pathetic
>> > lyrics prove it.
>>
>> No, they're really deeply "critical" of life and not totally
>> unantipathetic
>> to homosexuals, sorry.
>>
>> > Being gay is essential to rap. It can be seen in their behavior.
>>
>> You are really pathetic, aren't you?
>> No you and the rest of the emotional and mental retards are.
>
>Wow, you're almost as "articulate" as the other guy!
>(You two read like people with "developmental disabilities", f'real.)
>
>> So limited by crapping.
>
>It's the primary purpose of my anus, and I've never minded much.
>(Didn't seem like it *exactly* needed to do more.)
>
>> Now then how is life being a burger "tech" (flipper)?
>
>Barely doable. But I know this from "reliable testimony", not personal
experience.

>> Yes, it is your version of "culture". Being a "success" at stealing
>> real music
>> (sampling) and then talking bull shit over it.
>
>Yeah, it's a pretty neat trick.
>
>> Then making videos of muscular men for other men.
>
>That's a thing for some people.
>"Yes it is."
>So the only thing you object to about hip-hop culture is... hip-hop.
>We used to call that "philistine".
>
>> Lyrics: ass, pump, bitch, ho, bend over, sucker...
>> In other words: gay!!
>
>They're not that happy about it, get it?

They are, with the grins on their faces. Gobble gobble.
No talent garbage is "talent" to your lot.
This is called stealing reael music aka "sampling".

>> So limited by crapping.
>
>It's the primary purpose of my anus, and I've never minded much.
>(Didn't seem like it *exactly* needed to do more.)

So you admit taking it gangsta style!!
Are you HIV +?
gangsta disease lover?

> Crapper going on about grammar?? So funny!!

That's actually "lexica". (You know this but do not indicate it.)

So funny. It is not. crapping is pure bull shit. The "lyrics" do not
make sense.

> When are you going to admit that your listening to gay men?

I do this often. Do you do something else?
However, the individuals you "indicate" with your comments are
by-and-large not homosexuals. It's libelous talk "in its essentials".

So your again saying your listening to gay "music".

> It is not our culture, it cannot be defined as culture!

It's *our* culture, dipshit.

So your ass is not sore yet??
This is your "culture". Eating shit, using it for loob!!
Pumping ass... rap = gay.

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 8, 2022, 5:21:32 PM8/8/22
Question: Does "Nomen Nescio" mean "dummy dummy"?
I am tempted to call you that on account of your "reverso" garbage.
Again, it's *machismo non duro* to pick "rap performers and listeners" as
America's #1 gay-positive demographic. (In other words, you could
"give yourself a break".)

> >> So limited by crapping.
> >
> >It's the primary purpose of my anus, and I've never minded much.
> >(Didn't seem like it *exactly* needed to do more.)
>
> So you admit taking it gangsta style!!

I suppose your homosexual dates are conducted differently?
(Translation: Tired of this racist garbage, dumbshit.)

> Are you HIV +?

I'm against it, and I don't have it. (A different opinion may perhaps
be had from George W. Bush, who is however famously curiously
positive about hip-hop for the neoliberal conservative he is.)

> gangsta disease lover?

I'm not totally sold about the narratives concerning "monkeypox" and COVID-19, no.

> > Crapper going on about grammar?? So funny!!
>
> That's actually "lexica". (You know this but do not indicate it.)
>

> So funny. It is not. crapping is pure bull shit. The "lyrics" do not
> make sense.

Do you make others consider your faeces, then?

> > When are you going to admit that your listening to gay men?
>
> I do this often. Do you do something else?
> However, the individuals you "indicate" with your comments are
> by-and-large not homosexuals. It's libelous talk "in its essentials".
>

> So your again saying your listening to gay "music".

Aren't you the one with a tremendously large collection of "rare dance cuts"?
Your speech is essentially a racist crime against African-American men,
and I shouldn't be the one "you had to hear it from".

> > It is not our culture, it cannot be defined as culture!
>
> It's *our* culture, dipshit.

Perhaps it is in some large sense *ours*. Might you be off?

> So your ass is not sore yet??

No, I have a tremendous amount of *Sitzfleisch*.
"This is a sexual term?"
No.

> This is your "culture". Eating shit, using it for loob!!

I suppose you have "refined" tastes in terms of commercial sexual lubricants?

> Pumping ass... rap = gay.

"Of arms and the man I sing..."

Nomen Nescio

Aug 9, 2022, 1:57:45 AM8/9/22
On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 14:21:31 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard
My family is from Africa!1 Got it retard.
Playing the race card, when so much anti Black stuff out there will get
you nowhere.
Every day crappers go on about "ass n loob" while looking at other men!!
Truth hurts... in more than one way.
What is another term for crappers? Rectum rangers!! So funny but true.
rap is gay. This is fact.
So, then when did you "dip in some shit"?
What was his name??

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 11, 2022, 9:31:21 PM8/11/22
Oh, you're an Augustinian?

Jeffrey Rubard

Aug 11, 2022, 9:31:59 PM8/11/22

> My family is from Africa!1 Got it retard.
> Playing the race card, when so much anti Black stuff out there will get
> you nowhere.
> Every day crappers go on about "ass n loob" while looking at other men!!
> Truth hurts... in more than one way.
> What is another term for crappers? Rectum rangers!! So funny but true.
> rap is gay. This is fact.
> So, then when did you "dip in some shit"?
> What was his name??

Or are you Clausewitzian?

Jeffrey Rubard

Sep 19, 2022, 3:03:17 PM9/19/22
On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 6:31:59 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > My family is from Africa!1 Got it retard.

I'm glad your "personal affairs" are working out for you, then.
Otherwise the rest of this is unacceptably, outrageously misleading "hot air" about hip-hop and rap music.

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 23, 2022, 7:35:37 PM10/23/22
They... just really aren't that into the topic, sir. Checked today, in fact.
"Your HIV status?"
Are you uncomfortable with the English language?

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 24, 2022, 3:42:14 PM10/24/22
So your luck with "ass n loob" reflects a different rhetorical taste, and it's important to remember that.

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 25, 2022, 10:05:26 PM10/25/22
(Not all would believe it was a superior taste, though.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 2, 2022, 6:14:31 PM11/2/22
Update: Have you any new thoughts on the topic, perchance?

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 22, 2023, 8:16:38 PM1/22/23
"High Googling", people.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 22, 2023, 8:17:38 PM1/22/23
They're excising messages from the public archive, and like that.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 22, 2023, 8:18:16 PM1/22/23
Update: Oh, I missed the two different threads.

Nomen Nescio

Jan 23, 2023, 5:15:04 AM1/23/23
On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:30:39 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard
<jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 10, 2022 at 3:29:12 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
>> On Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 10:56:28 PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:

>> > You are incapable to debate, facts are there but are desperate to
hide
>> > from reality.
>> > " It seems unmasculine to me, this "gay blade" stuff.)"
>> > Why then crappers, go on about male physical attributes?
>> > For a simple reason: they are gay.
>> > Lyrics: "your ass is mine, soap ya up,
>> > "I think "special education" people find it challenging, actually.
>> > Haven't done a lot of studying on this, though."
>> > So you admit tht rap is blow the stupid then!!
>> >
>> > "It's not an "obvious" thing."
>> > Frankly, since you crappers are so retarded, it is really.
>> These "roundabout" statements are not enough to the point (for
English writing, really).
>> It makes you look actually "harebrained", and if you are perking up
at this antiquarian term
>> for "mentally developmentally disabled" you ought to mind your words
more.
>> You are trying to run together "sodden whites" and "rap fans", and
it is simply a farrago
>> of a statement: some sodden whites (not a few, though it is not to
the point)
>> understand hip-hop music okay, and rap fans share few of your
obsessions
>> (including about overt homophobia that contains "friendliness
within", i.e. hypocrisy
>> on that issue). I rather learn from them here.
>
>Standardly: "It is as though we are even wasting *your* time here, and
considering
>the quality of the patent drivel you are producing we must understand
you as
>pointed in the wrong direction somehow for this to be the case."

So funny coming from a rent boy (rapper). Being stupid is all what rap
is about.
rap is below drivel.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 25, 2023, 5:34:16 PM1/25/23
Why don't you and your girl "split the buffet at KFC", man?
"There isn't a buffet at KFC."
Not at the ones I go to, no.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 25, 2023, 5:35:06 PM1/25/23
On Monday, January 23, 2023 at 2:15:04 AM UTC-8, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Although we see here the beginnings of wisdom: the lyrics are not poetry.
(In particular, they are not "doggerel".)

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 25, 2023, 5:35:49 PM1/25/23
"Why's that?"
In part because it would seem "gay", dipshit. Otherwise...

Nomen Nescio

Jan 26, 2023, 2:14:44 AM1/26/23
>> > So funny coming from a rent boy (rapper). Being stupid is all what
rap
>> > is about.
>> > rap is below drivel.
>> Although we see here the beginnings of wisdom: the lyrics are not
poetry.
>> (In particular, they are not "doggerel".)
>
>"Why's that?"
>In part because it would seem "gay", dipshit. Otherwise...

So your still in love with dipping in some shit!!
How much shit crappers eat every day fro the rest of their faggot kind?
How utterly retarded can anyone be.

>> Although we see here the beginnings of wisdom: the lyrics are not
poetry.

So limited. It proves crappers have a low IQ. Less than 50.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 26, 2023, 2:45:10 PM1/26/23
I think you really just do not understand the culture of the US, and it "irks" me.
You are trying to "duck out" on on your reference to the "drivel" concept from
poetics, and it shows you do not argue in good faith (if your crass, garbage-y
language did not "give this away" already). The lyrics of rap songs are,
contrary to certain popular-media "characterizations", poetry. If "one's mind
grows", then they are neither doggerel nor "free verse" -- they do rhyme.

Again, "the main thing" here, the gigantic flaw in your "can't-miss" verbal ruse,
is that rap music is *by common agreement* considered to be largely
homophobic: Ice Cube's "Check Yo Self" is a paradigmatic song, for example.
Gay people who like rap music do not dissent from this characterization,
to whatever extent. It's another installment in the "exact opposite day"
games that vex some people: the *least* gay-positive US art form is
a "rainbow confection" -- who couldn't see where that goes? (Maybe people
who have reasoned to your own facility with "ass n' loob", that's who.)

Nomen Nescio

Jan 27, 2023, 1:59:44 AM1/27/23
crapping is not an an American thing, it has poisoned the planet.
The proof is there, butt lover as yourself who cannot stand facts for a
simple
reason. Your lot are retarded.
crappers keep on going on about "your ass, your ass"!!
This is so funny. It must really hurt when you sit down.
Garbage language is all what crapping is all about.
Since when any form of mental capability and crap are mutually
inclusive?

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 27, 2023, 4:08:37 PM1/27/23
Um... maybe English rhetoric is not totally your "thing", huh?

Nomen Nescio

Jan 28, 2023, 5:21:49 AM1/28/23
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:08:35 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
Speak English crapper!!
Such a failure you are at every level.
Being a crapper is a sure fire way of failing at everything.
Now then sell your ass to antoher man. Crappers love ass pumpin'
toons.....

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 29, 2023, 7:57:01 PM1/29/23
I'm sorry, I'd prefer not to.

> Such a failure you are at every level.

Do you think you might "leave off", then?

> Being a crapper is a sure fire way of failing at everything.

I'm not sure you understand the phrase "sure-fire".
"Oh, I think I do."
Like how you think rap is extremely "gay-positive"?

> Now then sell your ass to antoher man. Crappers love ass pumpin'
> toons.....

"But, like, I mean 'ass', like..."
"English doesn't work that way."

Anonymous

Jan 30, 2023, 2:04:33 AM1/30/23
>> for a
>> >
>> >Um... maybe English rhetoric is not totally your "thing", huh?
>> Speak English crapper!!
>
>I'm sorry, I'd prefer not to.
>
>> Such a failure you are at every level.
>
>Do you think you might "leave off", then?
>
>> Being a crapper is a sure fire way of failing at everything.
>
>I'm not sure you understand the phrase "sure-fire".
>"Oh, I think I do."
>Like how you think rap is extremely "gay-positive"?
>
>> Now then sell your ass to antoher man. Crappers love ass pumpin'
>> toons.....
>
>"But, like, I mean 'ass', like..."
>"English doesn't work that way."

crapping is not correct English language.

Understand facts for once in your failure of a life. crappers are
beyond stupid.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 30, 2023, 4:43:40 PM1/30/23
"I get stupid, I mean outrageous/stay away from me if you're contagious", etc.

Anonymous

Jan 31, 2023, 2:46:25 AM1/31/23
Having an average IQ of 50 is the norm of crappers. Now then make the
ugh ugh ugh sound
again and again to other men.
So then, your openly getting too much male attention!!
You admit: ""I get stupid,"

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 31, 2023, 5:40:09 PM1/31/23
I could comfortably believe most of them were more intelligent than you.
It's called "homosociality", most cultures have some version of it. (You knew this.)
You think you say something about Plato at the "next turn", which is stupid.
(The hip-hop community is also curious about your use of "ass n' loob",
and maybe not in the way you think. It's called "rap" music, get it?)

Nomen Nescio

Feb 1, 2023, 2:14:42 AM2/1/23
You can believe all you want. Your still a retard and a failure at
every point in your life.

crappers are living in a fantasy world of talking shit and eating it.
This is fact, since crappers are a pathetic joke worldwide.
Changing the factually subject of the most retarding bull shit on the
planet into
an art form prove again and again what a pathetic community you belong
to.
Facts are there, but time and time again you fail. This is
the norm of being a crapper. This canot be seen as any form of music.
I am a fully qualified Dental Surgeon. Worked hard all my life. But this
requires a good brain. All what you and the rest of the crappers lack.

Now then ask another man to "blow me"!!!

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 1, 2023, 3:14:29 PM2/1/23
We spell it "you're".

Nomen Nescio

Feb 2, 2023, 2:07:48 AM2/2/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 12:14:27 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
Define "we"? Answer: a bunch of failures.
Irrelevant, since both are correct.
So what is the "correct" description for crappers going ugh ugh ugh?
Answer: sound of your lot getting their ass pumped!!
"rap" is not music.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 2, 2023, 8:45:03 PM2/2/23
"We the People" is a popular one --

> Irrelevant, since both are correct.

Is that your theory of your "Chinese finger trap" rhetoric?

> So what is the "correct" description for crappers going ugh ugh ugh?

"Beatboxing?"

> Answer: sound of your lot getting their ass pumped!!

The "flex" you think there is here is none, as your "stealing" their woman would be the only time most of them were near "receptive anal sex" (i.e., it's an acceptable metaphor and not your "bright idea").

> "rap" is not music.

You're just the kind of person who breaks out, unironically, "techno" and house music at this point?

Nomen Nescio

Feb 3, 2023, 2:47:10 PM2/3/23
Making childish farting noises down a microphone is not talented. Again
you have proven what crapper "standards"
are.
Avoiding facts is nothing new from a faggot male butt lover.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 3, 2023, 2:54:33 PM2/3/23

Nomen Nescio

Feb 4, 2023, 2:27:52 PM2/4/23
Now then crapper, how many men did you take up your backside today??
Changing the subject only proves that crappers are incapable of factual
debate.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 5, 2023, 6:45:24 PM2/5/23
"This is beneath the standard of English rhetoric. No, not a racist comment
-- your words simply don't make enough sense, they're a 'word salad'."

Nomen Nescio

Feb 6, 2023, 2:15:05 AM2/6/23
A crapper knows nothing about the English language.
Since crappers are so limited. As proven so many times, they revert to
their gay bull shit. This is commonly known as "bro backing" in their
community.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 8, 2023, 6:35:19 PM2/8/23
I think you may misunderstand how the English word "gay" operates.
Originally, it meant something like "vicious to no point". Thusly,
hip-hop lingo like "very necessary" works against the concept on that
level as well.

Nomen Nescio

Feb 9, 2023, 3:25:34 PM2/9/23
>> factual
>> >
>> >"This is beneath the standard of English rhetoric. No, not a racist
>> comment
>> >-- your words simply don't make enough sense, they're a 'word
salad'."
>> A crapper knows nothing about the English language.
>> Since crappers are so limited. As proven so many times, they revert
>> their gay bull shit. This is commonly known as "bro backing" in
their
>> community.
>
>I think you may misunderstand how the English word "gay" operates.
>Originally, it meant something like "vicious to no point". Thusly,
>hip-hop lingo like "very necessary" works against the concept on that
>level as well.

Not really, rap lyrics are openly gay - from inception to practice.
Clearly, English is not your first language.
You are contradicting yourself.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 10, 2023, 3:11:14 PM2/10/23
Again, I think you don't understand that the word "gay", in an older
meaning, really is "frivolously evil". (Perhaps it was my language before
yours, really.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 10, 2023, 3:11:58 PM2/10/23
So, since hip-hop is really not high on A) homosexuals and B) frivolous evil,
maybe your "useful idiocy" that it is "GAAAAY" is just really too stupid.

Anonymous

Feb 10, 2023, 7:43:28 PM2/10/23
Avoiding facts, that is nothing new. Being a "gangsta" rent boy is what
your
lot are so ashamed to admit.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 11, 2023, 5:15:48 PM2/11/23
"I think you need to work on your material."

Anonymous

Feb 12, 2023, 4:44:21 AM2/12/23
>> Avoiding facts, that is nothing new. Being a "gangsta" rent boy is
what
>> your
>> lot are so ashamed to admit.
>
>"I think you need to work on your material."

>From a crapper this is so funny. Your lot cannot make music so all you
do repeat again and again by stealing real music and
then talking rubbish over it.
So being gay in these times is "getting enough action" fro a crapper!!

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 14, 2023, 3:00:36 PM2/14/23
I'm not a rapper. They are also not, in general, known for being incredibly "gay-positive".
(It's a pretty familiar form of "sophistical argument".)

Nomen Nescio

Feb 15, 2023, 1:45:31 AM2/15/23
Ther is nothing "complicated" about crapping.
This is fact, so no matter how much you defend
taking up the ass by another man,
you and rap is gay.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 15, 2023, 6:06:24 PM2/15/23
The word is spelled "there".

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 15, 2023, 6:07:08 PM2/15/23
And, as I've previously mentioned to you, as a form of social critique it is "Not Gay"
by the standards of normal English speakers, whom you obviously do not resemble.

Nomen Nescio

Feb 16, 2023, 3:09:53 PM2/16/23
On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 15:07:06 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
Calling another man a "bitch". This is the crapper norm.
You clearly are not a native English language speaker.
No matter how much your lot avoid the truth - all are gay.
Got it "ass pumpin' toons....."

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 25, 2023, 11:07:49 AM2/25/23
We wouldn't generally. Do you have trouble distinguishing men from women?
Some people have *gravitas*, and are thusly not "gay" in the original sense.
About "cartoonish"... it's not a compliment.

Nomen Nescio

Feb 26, 2023, 5:02:37 AM2/26/23
>> Calling another man a "bitch". This is the crapper norm.
>> You clearly are not a native English language speaker.
>> No matter how much your lot avoid the truth - all are gay.
>> Got it "ass pumpin' toons....."
>
>We wouldn't generally. Do you have trouble distinguishing men from
women?
>Some people have *gravitas*, and are thusly not "gay" in the original
sense.
>About "cartoonish"... it's not a compliment.

That is why crappers love pink clothing and other goods.
It is a make believe that men dressed in a feminine color
that the "bitch" is now a woman.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 3, 2023, 4:44:11 PM3/3/23
"This isn't a grammatical sentence of English."

Nomen Nescio

Mar 4, 2023, 3:13:44 AM3/4/23
On Fri, 3 Mar 2023 13:44:09 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
<rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:
crapping is giberish. This is fact, but being caught
out again being a faggot is nothing new for a crapper.
So wearaing pink is how your lot pretend to be "female"!!

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 4, 2023, 5:17:24 PM3/4/23
The word is spelled "gibberish". And about the origins of the word "faggot" in lynching-type behavior...

Nomen Nescio

Mar 5, 2023, 5:32:24 AM3/5/23
On Sat, 4 Mar 2023 14:17:22 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
<rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:
What does a crapper know about the English language is a joke.
Now then fag, take it "g" style and get a sore behind!
So what shade of pink are you wearing today?
rap is gay, no matter how you avoid the facts.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 5, 2023, 5:47:24 PM3/5/23
"These canned, corny canards could take a walk."

Nomen Nescio

Mar 6, 2023, 2:03:26 AM3/6/23
On Sun, 5 Mar 2023 14:47:22 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
<jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:
Facts hurt... on more than one way!!

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 7, 2023, 6:48:53 PM3/7/23
Oh, really? Like hip-hop isn't crammed to the gills with "homophiles"?
Because that's a fact, and it doesn't seem to hurt you. You can't even comprehend it!

Nomen Nescio

Mar 8, 2023, 3:06:37 PM3/8/23
> Facts hurt... on more than one way!!

Oh, really? Like hip-hop isn't crammed to the gills with "homophiles"?
Because that's a fact, and it doesn't seem to hurt you. You can't even
comprehend it!

Actually, your in denial. rap by its nature is gay.
Lyrics, videos and lifestle proves it.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 8, 2023, 3:41:24 PM3/8/23
Dipshit, we already explained that your inferior grasp of English, combined
with a "natural social superiority", doesn't equal a can't-miss verbal routine
you should endlessly ladle on people. You are far "gayer", including in the
other archaic sense of "addled, feeble".

Nomen Nescio

Mar 9, 2023, 2:12:43 AM3/9/23
On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 12:41:22 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is well known that crapper, such as yourself love to "dipshit".
That is take it up the ass.
Since crappers are so retarded, this is proven again and again with their
lack of any language skill all they can bark on is about others.
See the response above as proof!!
They all are failures, no matter what they harp on about.
They are intellectually at the bottom of the scale, but are too stupid to see this.

“combined with a "natural social superiority"

This is case in point, cleaning toilets, the innate inability to even after 20 + years of training cannot even do the most mundane of jobs, burger flip.
So they are at the bottom of the social scale.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 9, 2023, 11:49:24 AM3/9/23
On Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 11:12:43 PM UTC-8, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> >> Oh, really? Like hip-hop isn't crammed to the gills with "homophiles"?
> >> Because that's a fact, and it doesn't seem to hurt you. You can't even
> >> comprehend it!
> >> Actually, your in denial. rap by its nature is gay.
> >> Lyrics, videos and lifestle proves it.
> >
> >Dipshit, we already explained that your inferior grasp of English, combined
> >with a "natural social superiority", doesn't equal a can't-miss verbal routine
> >you should endlessly ladle on people. You are far "gayer", including in the
> >other archaic sense of "addled, feeble".
> It is well known that crapper, such as yourself love to "dipshit".
> That is take it up the ass.
> Since crappers are so retarded, this is proven again and again with their
> lack of any language skill all they can bark on is about others.
> See the response above as proof!!

*Lucus a non lucendo* like it, uh, never was before.
(Your levels of 'charm' and 'delicatesse' are amazing to see.
Also, you're basically simply wrong about the music genre.)

> They all are failures, no matter what they harp on about.
> They are intellectually at the bottom of the scale, but are too stupid to see this.

"Do they then often meet you in this intellectual slum?" Some kinda something, as we would say "demotically".

> “combined with a "natural social superiority"
>
> This is case in point, cleaning toilets, the innate inability to even after 20 + years of training cannot even do the most mundane of jobs, burger flip.
> So they are at the bottom of the social scale.

Just a real charmer at all.

Nomen Nescio

Mar 9, 2023, 2:39:12 PM3/9/23
On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 08:49:22 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard <rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Facts are facts.. being a failure is what crapping is all about. The most retarded bullshit on the planet. Zero talent and fake music.
Truth is so painful, it must be since your lot are a failure at anything that requires a brain.
All the men that love taking it "g" style soon die.... Why?
"badge of honor HIV" is the calling card of crappers.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 9, 2023, 5:41:24 PM3/9/23
You've changed the subject to something you understand. The "rap is gay" shit is an embarassment for the "English as a Second Language" crew, try harder.

Nomen Nescio

Mar 10, 2023, 12:40:26 AM3/10/23
On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:41:22 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is that what you tell your boyfriends??
English is not your primary language faggot.
crappers are gay by defintion. Your lot fail at anything that reruires a brain.
crappers are an embarassment to everyone. Your a pathetic joke worldwide.
Now then say "ass, ass, ass" to another man.
"butt fucking beats"....

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 10, 2023, 11:28:03 AM3/10/23
"My friends don't amount to one hand."

> English is not your primary language faggot.

And yours would be... Farsi?

> crappers are gay by defintion. Your lot fail at anything that reruires a brain.

"Is that what you tell your girlfriends? What do they tell the police after?"

> crappers are an embarassment to everyone. Your a pathetic joke worldwide.

"We mostly let people misspell 'you're' that way."

> Now then say "ass, ass, ass" to another man.

"Where men are men, and plans are stratagems..."

Nomen Nescio

Mar 10, 2023, 2:35:57 PM3/10/23
On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 08:28:01 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard <rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 9:40:26?PM UTC-8, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:41:22 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >On Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 11:39:12?AM UTC-8, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Explains so much, a loser who has to give favors to other men!! So how was your family kissing the behind of the yiddish speakers?
How many times are crappers arrested by the Police and then end up in "gangsta" paradise??
All the time!!
Who are these "we"? The retards who cannot even spell school but call it "skool"!!
So, an admission of crappers on crapper action!!

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 11, 2023, 11:31:44 AM3/11/23
I rather endlessly say I know pretty much exactly one expression of that language. ("I'm not Jewish, and it shows. So what's your problem?")

> How many times are crappers arrested by the Police and then end up in "gangsta" paradise??

In normal English that word is (barely) a device, not a person.

> All the time!!

"So knowledgeable."

> Who are these "we"? The retards who cannot even spell school but call it "skool"!!

Oh, would you like an explanation of why Gouverneur Morris put "We the People" in the preamble to the Constitution?
(Pretty much not, you're "shady" but not "slim", right?)

> So, an admission of crappers on crapper action!!

And people complain of "word salads"....

Nomen Nescio

Mar 11, 2023, 12:49:53 PM3/11/23
On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 08:31:42 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard <rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:
crappers do not represent the people. Nor does your pathetic retarded rubbish remotely explain anything in English.
Now then… say to the next client when you bend-over “urgh, urgh, urgh”…..
yiddish is commonly known as sewer german… not Semitic.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 13, 2023, 6:03:44 PM3/13/23
*Mein Gott*, are you one of those "Yiddishkeit" dipshits who thinks it is just precious that they use words like "plotz"?

Nomen Nescio

Mar 14, 2023, 4:00:56 AM3/14/23
On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 15:03:41 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 9:49:53?AM UTC-8, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 08:31:42 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard <rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >On Friday, March 10, 2023 at 11:35:57?AM UTC-8, Nomen Nescio wrote:
How wrong you are!!
They call you the "n" word and a "schvartzer".
Now then you love to "dipshit" being a crapper..... lol lo lol!!
Keep on kissing ass, so true of a slave.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 14, 2023, 4:48:22 PM3/14/23
No, it's a pretty evil language. *The Joys of Yiddish* was a joke book title.

> They call you the "n" word and a "schvartzer".

You don't ever call anybody the "N-word" in modern English.
"Well, I would."
I guess you would.
"What about 'schvarzer'"?
Oh, do you know a lot of needle-trades unionists? They like you?
"Such as you!"
I don't speak Yiddish.

> Now then you love to "dipshit" being a crapper..... lol lo lol!!

"This is not a grammatical English sentence."

> Keep on kissing ass, so true of a slave.

You see, young man, in 1865 we...

Nomen Nescio

Mar 15, 2023, 2:06:53 AM3/15/23
crappers do not speak English... your next boyfriend is waiting for you

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 15, 2023, 11:29:09 AM3/15/23
"Oh, are you discarding one?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 15, 2023, 7:41:37 PM3/15/23
...or is it a girlfriend? (I *hope* you're not using a trash compactor for it!)

Nomen Nescio

Mar 16, 2023, 3:05:20 AM3/16/23
On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 16:41:35 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
A man dressed up in crapper favorite color: pink!!
You are so popular.....

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 16, 2023, 11:20:52 AM3/16/23
"You're talking about yourself, right? I never wear pink."

Nomen Nescio

Mar 16, 2023, 3:32:33 PM3/16/23
On Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:20:51 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 12:05:20?AM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:
crappers alway wear pink.. to get some male action!!
Now then make some crap: "urgh... urgh...urgh"....

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 17, 2023, 11:27:21 AM3/17/23
"I see you've turned the conversation to yourself, whom you presumably know better than hip-hop music."

Nomen Nescio

Mar 18, 2023, 3:16:28 AM3/18/23
This entire thread is all about rap and its negative "culture".
This you find to painful in many ways.
So then this dump bullshit is not music.
It is openly gay and is a way to escape failure for a few minutes.
Such is the way of a gay whore such as yourself.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 18, 2023, 11:11:30 AM3/18/23
Yeah, well, since you're not so good at English you might not see the point of it... have you heard of MC Solaar?

> This you find to painful in many ways.

About responsibilities for "systematic inequality and oppression"...

> So then this dump bullshit is not music.

"You then openly admit that techno 'club' music is not of the very soul, this is what you say?"

> It is openly gay and is a way to escape failure for a few minutes.

"Techno club music aims expressly to avoid 'sentimental education' and the heaviness of the heart's sorrows, is that what it is?"

> Such is the way of a gay whore such as yourself.

"Was your rent boy good, then? Such a very wide-ranging, eclectic set of interests..."

Nomen Nescio

Mar 18, 2023, 4:11:41 PM3/18/23
On Sat, 18 Mar 2023 08:11:29 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Deflecting from the fact that you love being gay is part of your crapper lifestyle is so funny.
So being an ass in more ways then one is you.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 18, 2023, 5:56:14 PM3/18/23
"This segue was a little too slow. You're importantly ignorant about US culture and 'heterosexism' -- for a very long time, one
was not to pay for the other."

Nomen Nescio

Mar 19, 2023, 5:25:05 AM3/19/23
On Sat, 18 Mar 2023 14:56:12 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 1:11:41?PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Dey all you want, the entire planet laughs at crappers. Your lot are a pathetic joke.
Being gay is part of being a crapper. Crap you you want faggot!!
So how many men "pumped ma ass" yesterday? This is the standard crappers bark on
about every day.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 20, 2023, 4:28:00 PM3/20/23
"Look, I get how this 'bit' goes. Do you understand that rap is not 'gay-positive' music, yet?"

Nomen Nescio

Mar 21, 2023, 5:49:04 AM3/21/23
On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:27:59 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 2:25:05?AM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:
It's origins are and so is.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 21, 2023, 11:24:20 AM3/21/23
"Fine thinking, there."

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 28, 2023, 7:17:08 PM3/28/23
Glad we got that conversation over, then. (It is hardly evident to any "aesthetically literate" person that
the hip-hop genre of sample music has an especial predilection for homosexuals, as the routine of "Mr. Mega"
here would have it.)

Nomen Nescio

Mar 29, 2023, 2:45:30 AM3/29/23
On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 16:17:06 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 8:24:20?AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
Facts are facts... no matter how you deny it.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 29, 2023, 11:34:34 AM3/29/23
"Oh, another hobby-horse back-handed verbal con. Sure, facts are facts... and not, say, realites in the French sense."

Nomen Nescio

Mar 30, 2023, 2:07:56 AM3/30/23
On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 08:34:32 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <rehashe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 11:45:30?PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>"Oh, another hobby-horse back-handed verbal con. Sure, facts are facts.. and not, say, realites in the French sense."

Typical one dimensional gibberish.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 30, 2023, 3:44:11 PM3/30/23
You really are just not good at English, guy.

Nomen Nescio

Mar 31, 2023, 1:53:07 AM3/31/23
On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 12:44:09 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:
So says a crapper... so retarded!!
Now then bend over and say urgh urgh urgh.
This is a crappers lifestyle.

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 31, 2023, 4:07:50 PM3/31/23
"Perhaps it is an un-romantic Romance language in which your thoughts better belong."

Nomen Nescio

Apr 1, 2023, 1:23:13 AM4/1/23
On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 13:07:48 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 10:53:07?PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 12:44:09 -0700 (PDT), Jeffrey Rubard <jeffreyda..@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 11:07:56?PM UTC-7, Nomen Nescio wrote:
So, taking it "g" style is romantic??
What do you tell your clients.. hurts so good?

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 1, 2023, 5:51:50 PM4/1/23
"I used to enjoy the music of John Mellencamp, but do no more."

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 2, 2023, 5:41:45 PM4/2/23
I also don't really have "clients", per se.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
I am, uh, not "turning tricks"? I don't know.

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 27, 2023, 11:35:28 AM4/27/23
"Now they write me letters, say they miss me."

JEAN Van dame

Jul 25, 2023, 1:34:02 AM7/25/23
biggie obivoulsy tupac wasnt even from california and claimed west side and his first rap name WAS MC NEW YORk

Jeffrey Rubard

Jul 30, 2023, 5:56:36 PM7/30/23
On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 10:34:02 PM UTC-7, JEAN Van dame wrote:
> biggie obivoulsy tupac wasnt even from california and claimed west side and his first rap name WAS MC NEW YORk

"That wasn't B.I.G.'s other rap handle."