LATEEF on Wake-Up Show

Solesides

Sep 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/28/96

If anyone has a high-quality dub (CrO2, Metal, DAT) of Lateef on the
Wake-Up Show last night on KMEL, please get in touch with us as soon as
possible! We'd like to get a copy for Radio Sole 2.

If you weren't in Northern Cali last night, you might be able to catch it
on KKBT, WOWI or WESL tonight or next week, I'm not sure exactly when.
And if you do get a dub then, please let us know!

We can hook ya with some promo sh*t...

Thanks for yall's support, we're still doing this,

peace,

zen
sole...@massive.com