tupac vs biggie

Anonymous

Feb 4, 2022, 7:27:15 AM2/4/22
Of course, rappers frequently say "blow me" to other men.
He did, many times.......
So he still got arrested even after many loads down his throat.
Do you know that tupac (original name: meat packer) vs biggie (his love
for big rods) was all about how many men they had!!

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 9, 2022, 4:00:34 AM2/9/22
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
"Fake Source" Tupac vs. Biggie, 2022:

Tupac:

Tupac is an icon of what the Black left, the US left in general is.
("Their mom thinks they look cute" and they're looking into that job.)
The name of Tupac Amaru, sainted to many South Americans,
was a weight Tupac carried all his life. (It's a big, big, big deal.)
If you wanted to understand what a "militant" was from outside
that world, Pac does a pretty good job showing how it doesn't
and doesn't work.

Biggie:

And yet, on the other hand, Pac was kind of not that good at...
rapping. Furthermore, the broad character of a sample from
Bruce Hornsby and the Range is "brilliant", but it isn't very
Black. Consider Christopher Wallace (or really, whatever
was behind the Biggie character). A brilliant immanent
satire on the "yardie" of his era, containing every virtue
of "art" and none of culture. Prior to Jay-Z as a mature artist,
Biggie also gave you the sense of all the limits of
the East Coast: "I live there/don't go there" is something like
a total commandment.

Neither should have died.
Jeffrey Rubard

Nomen Nescio

Feb 11, 2022, 5:34:55 AM2/11/22
That proves nothing, both of their actions again prove they were a
buncch of talentless bull shittlers,
rap is that after all. Making money from the gullible, mentally,
emotionally and physically retarded.
Both were HIV positive due to the fact that rap is gay.
rap = rod ass pump.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 13, 2022, 10:58:47 AM2/13/22
That's wild, "buncch".

> rap is that after all. Making money from the gullible, mentally,
> emotionally and physically retarded.

Maybe. Doesn't country do that more according to most metrics, though.

> Both were HIV positive due to the fact that rap is gay.
> rap = rod ass pump.

I think if that "were your thing" you wouldn't find them terribly accommodating to the day.

Nomen Nescio

Feb 23, 2022, 2:39:32 AM2/23/22
On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 07:58:45 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
raps: your ass is mine, asspumpin toons, your ass or my ass, 99.99%
male, boasting about going to jaiol aka gangata paradise...
all gay all HIV.
HIV badge of honor another rap lyric.

No matter how muchyou deny facts... rap is low on the intellectual
scale.

Stealing real music = sampling.
Who made a recored with elton john?
A rapper!!

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 23, 2022, 2:57:27 PM2/23/22
Let's say it was the last of their problems. It wasn't bequeathed in their wills.

Nomen Nescio

Feb 24, 2022, 2:36:32 AM2/24/22
On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 11:57:23 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
Irrelevant. gangsta rap is gay. The truth is too painful (because your
ass is too sore) to see.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 24, 2022, 5:23:16 PM2/24/22
See, this is why the West failed, people.

Nomen Nescio

Feb 25, 2022, 2:51:02 AM2/25/22
On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 14:23:14 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
You call
0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
a success??
Such standards you gangstas have!! Too many loads down your throat and
up your ass is a success for ALL rappers.
Now then, "bend over and get ya ass pumped".. lol lo lol.
The retards who make this and listen to are are beyond dumb.
Your still living with your slave masters name. Pathetic.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 26, 2022, 6:03:42 PM2/26/22
"Look, it's just funny."
Maybe... you do not... understand such people...

Nomen Nescio

Feb 27, 2022, 9:13:56 AM2/27/22
On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 15:03:40 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
No proof it is "just funny".
What is there not to understand? A bunch of openly gay men who are
desperate to hide this.
Same goes for their fans.
gangsta rap is just gay. Get over it. Your "heroes" are after some male
ass and cock up their own.
rupaul is just another rapper who finally came out and again proves
what you listen to.

Anonymous

Feb 27, 2022, 9:34:24 AM2/27/22

Jeffrey Rubard

Mar 1, 2022, 5:36:12 PM3/1/22
Some famous rappers really *are* gay, the kind of uselessness this statement has.
(Is your "friend" a lot like RuPaul? These guys aren't.)

Anonymous

Mar 2, 2022, 4:46:39 AM3/2/22
On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 14:36:10 -0800 (PST), Jeffrey Rubard
So you admit to this?
rupaul is your lots friend, not mine.
By your own admission. Your incoherent.
Most probably due to the cock in your mouth, replying and sucking
is too much for you rappers. lol lo lol

Jeffrey Rubard

Apr 3, 2022, 5:10:29 PM4/3/22
This shit is just too dumb for words.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 16, 2022, 11:53:55 AM12/16/22
"But maybe you have more time to think about it, now?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 17, 2022, 4:08:55 PM12/17/22
"A bit of much-deserved leisure time?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 17, 2022, 11:01:07 PM12/17/22
"Look, it's not as though I've never heard of lube myself."
It was as though classic-era hip-hop heads hadn't -- that's why Busta Rhymes jokes about it in the remix of "Flava in Ya Ear".
"Well then, he was..."
Look, "a stopped clock is right twice a day", but this is insulting to US culture and African-Americans, and we really could "stand not to have it".

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 10, 2023, 5:48:02 PM1/10/23
An older African-American song: "Grazing in the grass is a gas, baby/can you dig it?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 12, 2023, 3:22:01 PM1/12/23
"Grazing In the Grass"
The Friends of Distinction, 1969

It sure is mellow, grazin' in the grass
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)
What a trip just watchin' as the world goes past
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)

There are so many good things to see, while grazin' in the grass
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)
Flowers with colors for takin', everything outta sight, in the grass
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)

The sun beaming down between the leaves
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)
And the bir-ir-ir-irds dartin' in and out of the trees
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)

Everything here is so clear, you can see it
And everything here is so real, you can feel it
And it's real (Rock it to me, sock it to me, rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me)
Can you dig it?
(Whooo!) (Whooo!)
I can dig it, he can dig it, she can dig it, we can dig it, they can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it. (Can you dig it, baby?)
I can dig it, he can dig it, she can dig it, we can dig it, they can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it. (Can you dig it, baby!)

The sun beaming down between the leaves
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)
And the bir-ir-ir-irds dartin' in and out of the trees
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)

Everything here is so clear, you can see it
And everything here is so real, you can feel it
And it's real (Rock it to me, sock it to me, rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me), so real (Rock it to me, sock it to me)
Can you dig it?
(Whooo!) (Whooo, yeah!)
I can dig it, he can dig it, she can dig it, we can dig it, they can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it. (Can you dig it, baby?)
I can dig it, he can dig it, she can dig it, we can dig it, they can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it. (Can you dig it, baby!)
I can dig it, he can dig it
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby, can you dig it?)
Oh, let's dig it....

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 21, 2023, 5:09:24 PM1/21/23
"Do you think The Friends of Distinction would have supported what they did in Brazil, then?"
No...