LATYRX/DJ SHADOW UPDATE

Solesides

Mar 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/12/97

You can check the cover, soundbites, and production information for the
forthcoming LATYRX album at:

http://www.massive.com/solesides/

Also, if you are RealAudio ready, there is a preview of the entire album
at ADDICTED TO NOISE (www.addict.com). The LATYRX album will be available
in stores next week. Check our website for stores and distributors that
carry SoleSides releases.

In other news, we regret that we have had to cancel the first four dates
of our tour---in Savannah, St. Petersburg, Akron, and Raleigh---for
personal reasons. Since the fans, promoters and clubs have all been
generous and supportive to us, we will be looking to see if we can
reschedule the dates at a future date. All dates on the tour with Jeru
are a go.