Latyrx '98 tour dates

1 view

J. Winston Chiong

May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98

Hello everyone... I just got my hands on these Latyrx tourdates and I
figured that a bunch of kids up here would want them:

6/2 Sacramento The Press Club 230 P St.
6/3 SF Justice League 628 Divisadero
6/5 San Diego Club Matchworks (not the name of the actual club, I
think, just the name of the event)
6/11 Austin TX The Electric Lounge
6/12 Houston TX The Foundation
6/13 Atl MJQ 736 Ponce De Leon Place
6/14 Atl Kaya 1068 Peachtree St.
6/16 Wash DC The Bayou 3135 K St. NW
6/17&18 (or 18&19?) NYC S.O.B.'s

other cities coming: Boston or Bremington VT, Toronto, Quebec City,
Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee,
possibly another northwestern leg (Vancouver, Seattle, Eugene, Portland)

The tour dates are also supposed to go up on Sandbox Automatic
(http://www.sandboxautomatic.com) sometime, maybe when the other dates
are finalized. Oh, and don't e-mail me for any additional info about
this, this is all I have. Later...

The results of philosophy are the uncovering of one or another piece of
plain nonsense and of bumps that the understanding has got by running
its head up against the limits of language.

- Wittgenstein, _Philosophical_Investigations_ 119

John Book

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

"J. Winston Chiong" <ntig...@uclink2.berkeley.edu> wrote:

>Hello everyone... I just got my hands on these Latyrx tourdates and I
>figured that a bunch of kids up here would want them:
>

>other cities coming: Boston or Bremington VT, Toronto, Quebec City,
>Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee,
>possibly another northwestern leg (Vancouver, Seattle, Eugene,
Portland)

I live near Seattle and Portland, and if they perform there while I'm on
vacation in July, I'm gonna puke, straight up. If Lateef or Lyrics Born
are reading this, PLEASE do a show in Honolulu in July. Thanks.

p.e.a.c.e.
-John Book
U-WU
http://pages.prodigy.com/WA/methtical/uniqueason.html
URBAN SOUNDS
http://pages.prodigy.com/urbansounds/

T. Tauri

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

John Book wrote:

> "J. Winston Chiong" <ntig...@uclink2.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> >
> >Hello everyone... I just got my hands on these Latyrx tourdates and I
> >figured that a bunch of kids up here would want them:
> >

> >other cities coming: Boston or Bremington VT, Toronto, Quebec City,
> >Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee,
> >possibly another northwestern leg (Vancouver, Seattle, Eugene,
> Portland)
>
> I live near Seattle and Portland, and if they perform there while I'm
> on vacation in July, I'm gonna puke, straight up. If Lateef or Lyrics
> Born are reading this, PLEASE do a show in Honolulu in July. Thanks.

:-) I feel you, John. I'm pretty sure I won't be in town when they roll
through NYC (and--doh!--SOB's is a better place than Tramps to see a
show). A shame, since they were really good live on the Jeru/Shadow
tour.

Peece,
T. Tauri