This is 4 all our new kkk rmhher's in hea lately

Lovelyblaqgyrl

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Black and White(so called)
A black man was talking to a white man and said:

Im black.
When I was born I was black.
When I grew up I was black.
When Im sick Im black.
When I go in the sun Im black.
When Im cold Im black.
When I die Im black.

But you:
When your born your pink.
When you grew up you were white.
When your sick your green.
When you go in the sun your red.
When your cold your blue.
When you die your purple.

And you have the nerve to call me colored.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Dippi

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
>A black man was talking to a white man and said:
>
>Im black.
>When I was born I was black.
>When I grew up I was black.
>When Im sick Im black.
>When I go in the sun Im black.
>When Im cold Im black.
>When I die Im black.
>
>But you:
>When your born your pink.
>When you grew up you were white.
>When your sick your green.
>When you go in the sun your red.
>When your cold your blue.
>When you die your purple.
>
>And you have the nerve to call me colored.

LOL, that was one of the funniest things I've ever heard

My best friend loves racist jokes. He really dosn't give a fuck, he's italian
and he makes italian jokes too. He just thinks it's funny pointing out
stereotypes between people. Here's one (and this is all in good fun, playing on
stereotypes, don't get all pissed at me)

Why do you go to a black guys garage sale?
To get your stuff back

lol, I always thought that was funny just for the sole fact that I one time
bought my brothers car stereo at a closout at a local car stereo shop... it got
stolen from his car two weeks before and I've learned that basically everything
in the store is stolen... gotta give it up to theives who have the balls to
sell you back your own stuff...

now can I have my goddamn bike back?
Dippi
Check for an album out this October/November

Lovelyblaqgyrl

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
It wasn't a racist joke or a joke at all for that fact. It went to show
why be racist, how can a white person be racist especially. It was
pointing out the similaritees between the people of color kkk hates,
and the colors that makes them {kkk} what they are. You didn't get it
at all this time dippi.one

KarmA BIB

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
<<My best friend loves racist jokes. He really dosn't give a fuck, he's italian
and he makes italian jokes too. He just thinks it's funny pointing out
stereotypes between people. Here's one (and this is all in good fun, playing on
stereotypes, don't get all pissed at me)

Why do you go to a black guys garage sale?
To get your stuff back

lol, I always thought that was funny just for the sole fact that I one time
bought my brothers car stereo at a closout at a local car stereo shop... it got
stolen from his car two weeks before and I've learned that basically everything
in the store is stolen... gotta give it up to theives who have the balls to
sell you back your own stuff...>>

And let me guess YOU'RE white too, right? Damn, some of you white "hip-hop
head" motherfuckers are unbelieveable...

CoJack

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00

>Why do you go to a black guys garage >sale?
>To get your stuff back

naw, this one's better.

Why should you never run over a mexican on a bike?

?

BECAUSE... IT MIGHT BE YOUR BIKE!!!!!!!!!!! get it? your bike?

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Ragnar Ellingsen

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
Lovelyblaqgyrl <lovelyb...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Black and White(so called)

> A black man was talking to a white man and said:
>
> Im black.
> When I was born I was black.
> When I grew up I was black.
> When Im sick Im black.
> When I go in the sun Im black.
> When Im cold Im black.
> When I die Im black.
>
> But you:
> When your born your pink.
> When you grew up you were white.
> When your sick your green.
> When you go in the sun your red.
> When your cold your blue.
> When you die your purple.
>
> And you have the nerve to call me colored.

That song is kinda dope..... everybody check out Tongue Forest feat. Lamont
Humphrey - "Colored"....

--
Peace
Chieftain

"So if a bitch try to play me like a dum-dum /
All she'll get is her face full of cum-cum /
Cum-cum sticky, wet and drippy /
Her face full of hickies, and she'll never kiss me" - Ced Gee

natt...@my-deja.com

Aug 25, 2000, 8:18:28 PM8/25/00
Here's one to piss you off CoJack!

How come there are no Puerto Ricans on Star Trek????

Because they don't work in the future either!

peas,
a red nosed Irishman getting drunk once again!

STRATEGY3

Aug 25, 2000, 9:15:34 PM8/25/00
>Subject: Re: This is 4 all our new kkk rmhher's in hea lately
>From: natt...@my-deja.com

>How come there are no Puerto Ricans on Star Trek????

Bullshit there were more Puerto Rican Klingons than I could count (original
series)

Then, at some point in their evolution they got bigger, grew bones in the
middle of their heads, became African Americans and stopped dressing like the
World Class Wreckin' Kru.

STRATEGY

CoJack

Aug 26, 2000, 1:36:12 AM8/26/00
>Here's one to piss you off CoJack!

>How come there are no Puerto Ricans on >Star Trek????
>
>Because they don't work in the future >either!

nah, dunny. that one is funny.

this is 4 (see the clever usage of 4 instead of spelling out the word f-o-r-)
all the kkk rmhher's up in hea lately.

what do you call a lesbian eskimo?

klon-dike.

ha!

"peace to my nigga lord sear!"

natt...@my-deja.com

Aug 26, 2000, 2:05:18 AM8/26/00
The LORD SEAR shout out is enough to make me like this one.

STOP SMOKING THAT SHIT!

Steve 'Flash' Juon

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
In article <20000826013612...@ng-cc1.aol.com>,
cojac...@aol.com says...
> klon-dike.

One of my best friends (a girl) dated another girl whose online nickname
was Klon Dyke Bar. No, I'm not kidding. :) Patricia and Jen.

Peace, Flash

--
"Your pop culture need a diaper change" -> Pos
"MP3s are a crime? So's paying $18.99" -> ME

Dippi

Sep 2, 2000, 7:40:05 PM9/2/00
><<My best friend loves racist jokes. He really dosn't give a fuck, he's
>italian
>and he makes italian jokes too. He just thinks it's funny pointing out
>stereotypes between people. Here's one (and this is all in good fun, playing
>on
>stereotypes, don't get all pissed at me)
>
>Why do you go to a black guys garage sale?
>To get your stuff back
>
>lol, I always thought that was funny just for the sole fact that I one time
>bought my brothers car stereo at a closout at a local car stereo shop... it
>got
>stolen from his car two weeks before and I've learned that basically
>everything
>in the store is stolen... gotta give it up to theives who have the balls to
>sell you back your own stuff...>>
>
>And let me guess YOU'RE white too, right? Damn, some of you white "hip-hop
>head" motherfuckers are unbelieveable...

Ouch... I think I dug myself into a hole with this... let me point out that
it's not a white or black thing to me... that stereo shop is owned by a white
guy... I was just mentioning a joke I had heard and the context in which I
thought it was funny