Chuck Narads Father has Hiney Sex with him

comp...@american.edu

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

Chuck Narads father has been molesting him since he was 7. That is why
he has such an anal personality. He eats meat, and he beats his fathers
meat every night. His mother would have stoped it but she turned into a
lesbian so she really didnt care.

Eric Lader

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

In article <4lu2uu$2...@paladin.american.edu> , comp...@american.edu
writes:

>Chuck Narads father has been molesting him since he was 7. That is why
>he has such an anal personality.

You are an idiot. Go find a tree and hit you head against it and see if
you hear rattling inside.

luv...@aloha.net

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

Not only that, comp...@american.edu is a coward - the name is an
anonymous address that returns your mail. There is always some arsehole
trying to foment trouble. Take it elsewhere jerk.

Buck

Eric Zadorecky

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

Did I miss something, or is this stupid message out of place ???

David L. Pelovitz

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Eric Zadorecky (Im4T...@worldnet.att.net) wrote:
: Did I miss something, or is this stupid message out of place ???
:
Let's consider.
1) the message is indeed stupid.
2) This is rec.music.gdead

Nope, sorry Eric. Everything seems to be in order.

MP - Net Talk's Alarmingly Puerile

David Pelovitz - d...@is4.nyu.edu
"Do something else by all means! Alter the future!
Make the world a better place in which to live!
Help the poor! Feed the hungry! Be kind to idiots!
What a challenge!" - John Gardner

Chuck Narad

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

obviously, there are some pretty sad individuals out in net land
who feel the need to post crap like this. and now with availablility
of the net, they think they are scoring some kind of points with
posts like this. hint to the poster: you are making yourself
look like a flaming idiot. sheesh.

move along, folks, nothing to see here...

c/

| Chuck Narad -- diver/adventurer/engineer |
| |
| "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for |
| our wits to grow sharper." |
| -- Eden Phillpotts |

Larry A. Fisher

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96
to comp...@american.edu

It always amazes my how remaining anonymous brings out the butt-heads.
Why don't you take this kind of slime to the other slimey newsgroups that
thrive on this juvenile crap, and leave fishing alone. That assumes you
can read and did not stumble into this group.

Larry Fisher
lafi...@amoco.com

Jason O'Rourke

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Chuck Narad <na...@nudibranch.asd.sgi.com> wrote:
>obviously, there are some pretty sad individuals out in net land
>who feel the need to post crap like this. and now with availablility

Been netcopping in other groups, Chuck?

Looks like some spammers out there really don't like you much.
First they impersonate you, then your associates.

Jason
April 27th, night dove McAbee out reef, Monterey. 22 minutes at 51 feet
(found weightbelt!)
--
Jason O'Rourke jas...@netcom.com
Taos Mountain Software 415-813-0900

Crystal355

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

Who is this chuck narad and why is he hated so??

HW Skip Weldon.

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

>Who is this chuck narad and why is he hated so??

Chuck is OK and has good diving info.
For life of me, can't figure out where all this nonsense started.

--
-H.W. "Skip" Weldon
Columbia SC USA

Roberta Hatch

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

cryst...@aol.com (Crystal355) writes:

>Who is this chuck narad and why is he hated so??

He's a scuba diver, that wears a sony walkman playing Grateful
Dead tunes while he's 50-feet down having "hiney sex" with his father
(as you might guess a fishing rod is involved too).

Tell me, Crystal355, why is it that I'm not surprised to see
that you're posting from AOL?

Followups...

Bobbi

---
Roberta Hatch '65 Panhead
Dykes on Bikes, San Francisco, Ca. (This space for rent)

Jerry Jones Ng

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

picture homer saying it.

--xian

--
xian =%7o http://www.pobox.com/~xian
Enterzone http://enterzone.berkeley.edu/enterzone.html

4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend Enterzone
for their patients who read zines

Between the Man On the Very Short Line from Mars and the Forceps
Ratdog's Immortal Soul, A Live Pink Rock 'n' Roll Flower Ride
The 6 Jaw Bone, 3 Cage Stone, 6 Gred Stories, 2 Marst Poems
One More Solution to Drop the Welcome Back Actions
You and One of the Puritans in the Safety Age
The Nylons Committee (actual size)
Little Tiny Golden Comix
Spring in Review
Stimulants Me

jeff tiedrich

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

In article <xianDr...@netcom.com>, xi...@netcom.com (Jerry Jones Ng) wrote:

> picture homer saying it.
>
> --xian

Or picture Homer whining, "how come I never get any hiney sex?"

OR ... picture Homer whining, "nobody told me =that's= what hiney sex is."

.tiedrich

--
je...@tiedrich.com -- http://www.tiedrich.com/ host of NPR's
tapelist [grateful dead & other] available "Ask Dr. Tapes." --

Tim Donohoe

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

Jim Powlesland wrote:

> In article <4mj8si$6...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

> Crystal355 <cryst...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >Who is this chuck narad and why is he hated so??
>
> He's not. In fact, just the opposite.
>
> The only ones who hate him are ARA cowards who post this
> pornography and personal innuendo from behind anonymous mailers.

And maybe they don't hate him so much, maybe its just rhat they are
afraid to say how they really feel.

Jay Strauss

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

In <jeff-07059...@205.147.146.104> je...@tiedrich.com (jeff

Ng) wrote:

>> picture homer saying it.
>>
>> --xian
>>

>Or picture Homer whining, "how come I never get any hiney sex?"
>
>OR ... picture Homer whining, "nobody told me =that's= what hiney sex
is."

> .tiedrich

__&__
/ \
| |
| (o)(o)
C .---_)
| |.___| Mmmmmmm Honey Chex .... D'oh!
| \__/
/_____\
/_______\
/ \

"Tonight, when we were eating dinner, Marta said something that really
knocked me for a loop. She said, "I love carrots."

"Good," I said as I gritted my teeth real hard. "Then maybe you and
carrots would like to into the bedroom and have sex!"

They didn't, but maybe they will sometime, and I can watch.
- Jack Handey

Andrew C Robertson

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

Jerry Jones Ng wrote:

> picture homer saying it.

....just before writing "The Iliad".

drewbob

Karen Tyahla

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

07 May 1996 07:13:54, je...@tiedrich.com (jeff tiedrich) wrote:

|In article <xianDr...@netcom.com>, xi...@netcom.com (Jerry Jones Ng) wrote:
|
|> picture homer saying it.
|>

|> --xian
|>

|Or picture Homer whining, "how come I never get any hiney sex?"
|
|OR ... picture Homer whining, "nobody told me =that's= what hiney sex is."

Or Ned Flanders: "Hi-diddly-iney sex"

Karen

Chris

May 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/9/96

>The only ones who hate him are ARA cowards who post this
>pornography and personal innuendo from behind anonymous mailers.

The vending machine company?

--
CJL |
| Look at the Dog Star shine!

Brian Watkins

May 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/11/96

: |Or picture Homer whining, "how come I never get any hiney sex?"

: |
: |OR ... picture Homer whining, "nobody told me =that's= what hiney sex is."

: Or Ned Flanders: "Hi-diddly-iney sex"

: Karen

Bart: "Aye Carumba! Hiney Sex!"

Lisa: "Eeeeew! Hiney Sex!"

Marge: "He He He! Oh My!" (In that chuckle/voice)

Brian
Drexel University E-Mail for Tapelist.
Mechanical Engineering Dead, Phish, JGB
Class of '97 = 300+ Hours =
LET'S GO FLYERS!
Eastern Conference Champs!
Thank You, Jerry.
8/1/42 - 8/9/95
17 Shows weren't nearly enough.
Dust off them rusty strings just one more time,
Gonna make 'em SHINE!

Kimberly Dewey

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

On 11 May 1996, Brian Watkins wrote:

> : |Or picture Homer whining, "how come I never get any hiney sex?"
> : |
> : |OR ... picture Homer whining, "nobody told me =that's= what hiney sex is."
>

> : Or Ned Flanders: "Hi-diddly-iney sex"
>
> : Karen
>
> Bart: "Aye Carumba! Hiney Sex!"
>
> Lisa: "Eeeeew! Hiney Sex!"
>
> Marge: "He He He! Oh My!" (In that chuckle/voice)
>
> Brian

Moe (with the phone is his hand): I need Hi Nee Sex. Come on guys, can
anyone give me Hi Nee Sex? Oh! I'm gonna
get you, whoever you are!!

Mr. Burns: Hiney Sex, Smithers! It's the answer to all of our problems.
Smithers : But Sir, do you know what you're saying?
Mr. Burns: Never _mind_ what I'm saying, just get me some, immediately!!
Smithers gets a bit light-headed at the prospect.

ODC: I can't think of a song with a refernce to Hiney Sex...can you?

Kimberly Dewey I've got a seven-cycle washer, honey,
kde...@hawaii.edu You oughta watch it go...
--Charley Myers, local music hero

Ted

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

In article
<Pine.SV4.3.91.960511...@uhunix2.its.Hawaii.Edu>,
Kimberly Dewey <kde...@hawaii.edu> wrote:

I cant think of a Dead song, but I have some friends in a band called King
Cotton that do one.... its called Black Hiney.

Ted
--
Check out my home page. Tapecovers, tapelists, music, software, more.
http://www.scsn.net/users/thughes/MyPage.html

Frederick Sall

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

In <Pine.SV4.3.91.960511...@uhunix2.its.Hawaii.Edu>
Kimberly Dewey <kde...@hawaii.edu> writes:

>ODC: I can't think of a song with a refernce to Hiney Sex...can you?

: Here's the ODC:

Just a song of Gomorrah
I wonder what they did there
Must have been a bad thing
to get shot down for.

For non-Dead, try on Zappa's "Dong Work for Yuda," "Bobby Brown,"
etc. etc. And who could forget Frankie Goes to Hollywood's "Relax"?
There are others.

Freddy Sall

Married Proudly, Now Trying A Penetration

jeff tiedrich

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

In article <4n5s9e$k...@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>,
fs...@ix.netcom.com(Frederick Sall) wrote:

Supposedly, the "take it like a man" lyric in Steely Dan's "Ricki Don't
Lose That Number" is a reference to ... mmmmmmmm .... hiney sex!

.tiedrich

--
je...@tiedrich.com - http://www.tiedrich.com/ "Get your nose out of
see the Resources For Tape Traders web tiedrich's ass -- he's

Kimberly Dewey

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

On Mon, 13 May 1996, Arthur Mariano wrote:

> Hey kids, take this to a chat room. I really hope that you're not a
> university student. i don't think U. of Hawaii has such low
> standards. Prof. Arthur J. Mariano
> --
> Dr. Arthur J. Mariano INET: amar...@rsmas.miami.edu
> Dept. of Meteorology and Physical Oceanography 305-361-4193
> Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science, U. of Miami
> 4600 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149-1098, USA

Actually, I'm one of the smart ones.
So to answer your implied question, yes, the standards _are_ pretty low.

Oops, gotta go, time for recess, and I want to get one of the swings
shaped like a dinosaur. Those always fill up fast.

Rob Linxweiler

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

In article <Pine.SV4.3.91.960511...@uhunix2.its.hawaii.edu>,

Kimberly Dewey <kde...@hawaii.edu> wrote:
>On 11 May 1996, Brian Watkins wrote:
>
>> : |Or picture Homer whining, "how come I never get any hiney sex?"
>> : |
>> : |OR ... picture Homer whining, "nobody told me =that's= what hiney sex is."
>>

>> : Or Ned Flanders: "Hi-diddly-iney sex"
>>
>> : Karen
>>
>> Bart: "Aye Carumba! Hiney Sex!"
>>
>> Lisa: "Eeeeew! Hiney Sex!"
>>
>> Marge: "He He He! Oh My!" (In that chuckle/voice)
>>
>> Brian
>
>Moe (with the phone is his hand): I need Hi Nee Sex. Come on guys, can
> anyone give me Hi Nee Sex? Oh! I'm gonna
> get you, whoever you are!!
>

>Mr. Burns: Hiney Sex, Smithers! It's the answer to all of our problems.
>Smithers : But Sir, do you know what you're saying?
>Mr. Burns: Never _mind_ what I'm saying, just get me some, immediately!!
>Smithers gets a bit light-headed at the prospect.

Kirk : What do you make of it, Spock? An entire *culture* based on
(dramatic pause) *hiney* sex??
Spock: Fascinating...
Rob Linxweiler
rob...@mcs.com

Adrian Spidle

May 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/14/96

Chris Forshay wrote:

> On 11 May 1996, Brian Watkins wrote:
>
> | ODC: I can't think of a song with a refernce to Hiney Sex...can you?
>
> well, it's not a dead song, but on the early 80's hit "mickey", toni basil
> promised, "i'll take it like a man".....

I always thought this song was about physical fitness but in case you
folks can find an alternate interpretation...

Every man wants to be a macho macho man
To have the kind of body always in demand
Joggin' in the mornings, go man go
Work up to the hilltop, muscles grow
You can best believe me
He's a macho man
Glad he took you down any way you can

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Macho Macho Man
I want to be
A Macho Man

jeff tiedrich

May 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/14/96

In article <4nbeb0$2...@agate.berkeley.edu>, Chris Forshay
<FOR...@ceb.ucop.edu> wrote:

> On 11 May 1996, Brian Watkins wrote:
>
> | ODC: I can't think of a song with a refernce to Hiney Sex...can you?
>
> well, it's not a dead song, but on the early 80's hit "mickey", toni basil
> promised, "i'll take it like a man".....

Really? Do you have her phone number?

Chris Forshay

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

Jeff Perry

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

I usually tell flamers to post their comments at this address but this
definately has found a new home here with this thread.

Not for the squeamish.

http://www.well.com/user/cynsa/newbutt.html

"Some things are common sense, like the peanut butter jar belongs in the
kitchen cupboard, not..." -J. Johnson

legs crossed tightly-Jeff

Chris Forshay

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

in digest #501, je...@tiedrich.com (jeff tiedrich) posted:

|In article <4nbeb0$2...@agate.berkeley.edu>, Chris Forshay
|<FOR...@ceb.ucop.edu> wrote:
|

|> well, it's not a dead song, but on the early 80's hit "mickey", toni
basil
|> promised, "i'll take it like a man".....
|

|Really? Do you have her phone number?

nah, that damn rikki lost it.....

Ergot

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

In article <4ndqth$7...@agate.berkeley.edu>,

Chris Forshay <FOR...@ceb.ucop.edu> wrote:

>in digest #501, je...@tiedrich.com (jeff tiedrich) posted:
>
>|In article <4nbeb0$2...@agate.berkeley.edu>, Chris Forshay
>|<FOR...@ceb.ucop.edu> wrote:
>|
>|> well, it's not a dead song, but on the early 80's hit "mickey", toni
>basil
>|> promised, "i'll take it like a man".....
>|
>|Really? Do you have her phone number?
>
>nah, that damn rikki lost it.....

but nikki left her number on the stairs, it said "thank you for a funky
time....call me up whenever you wanna grind..."

Joe Bento

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

je...@tiedrich.com (jeff tiedrich) wrote:

>In article <4nbeb0$2...@agate.berkeley.edu>, Chris Forshay
><FOR...@ceb.ucop.edu> wrote:
>

>> On 11 May 1996, Brian Watkins wrote:
>>
>> | ODC: I can't think of a song with a refernce to Hiney Sex...can you?
>>

>> well, it's not a dead song, but on the early 80's hit "mickey", toni basil
>> promised, "i'll take it like a man".....
>
>Really? Do you have her phone number?

Jeff, you can always call Jenny at 867-5309. :)

-Joe
There is a road, no simple highway
Between the dawn and the dark of night
And if you go, no one may follow
That path is for your steps alone
Hunter/Garcia

Chris Forshay

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

On 11 May 1996, Brian Watkins wrote:

| ODC: I can't think of a song with a refernce to Hiney Sex...can you?

let's not forget that lovely song from the sound of music. you all know
it--come on! let's sing it together: "anal vice, anal vice....."

what's that? oh, dear. that's very different. never mind....

btw, prof. drewbob will be along shortly to discuss hiney sex references in
gregorian chants....

Matthew John Crichley

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

un...@ix.netcom.com(FINBAR B BURKE) wrote:

>In <podonne1-110...@ara13.beardsley.swarthmore.edu>
>podo...@cc.swarthmore.edu (Anne O'Donnell) writes:
>>
>>It's time for a vote!!! Everyone write down their favorite GD albums
>>(concert tapes not included) and we'll have to make a list!

>'till be interesting to see if any (many?) arguments arise from this
>thread . . .

...I give my vote to From the Mars Hotel ....It's got all the
favorites, Scarlet, Ship of Fools, US Blues, and Bobby even throws in
Money, Money !!! -> ever notice how there's one really bad tune on
every studio album since Wake of the Flood??? -> MATT C

Kimberly Dewey

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

You forgot the OHSC (Obligatory Hiney Sex Content)

Derrick Hussey

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

On 11 May 1996, Brian Watkins wrote:

| ODC: I can't think of a song with a refernce to Hiney Sex...can you?

Crazy Fingers: "See how it feels in the end."

FOTD

Mike Stillman

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

On 11 May 1996, Brian Watkins wrote:
| ODC: I can't think of a song with a refernce to Hiney Sex...can you?

How about "we high-tailed it down to Mexico?" (hiney con salsa)

_.,-*~'`^'*-,._ _.,-*'`^'*-,.
'*-,._ Mike Stillman '*-,
'*-,.__.,-*' Chicago, IL _.,-*~'`^'*-,._
mik...@rci.ripco.com '*-,._.,-*'`^ '

Shamini Jain

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

In article <4nifn0$e...@agate.berkeley.edu>,

Derrick Hussey <hus...@routledge.com> wrote:
> On 11 May 1996, Brian Watkins wrote:
>
> | ODC: I can't think of a song with a refernce to Hiney Sex...can you?
>
> Crazy Fingers: "See how it feels in the end."

I think this one is the winner.
Congratulations, Derrick!!

Derrick Hussey

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96
WOW! I never win anything! This is great! As long as the prize isnt a
big Jeffreed in my you-know-what..

FOTD

Mike

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

>hey, watch your language! this a family group, after all. I
>like to think we're one, big, happy, dysfunctional family.
>
>chuck/
>p.s. we're all coming to your house for thanksgiving...
---------------------------------

Uh-uh Chuck... It was *my* house last year... just because *you* missed it...
Its YOUR house this time ;)

mike
"Your mind is like a parachute, only works if its open" - Frank Zappa
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981

Chuck Narad

May 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/22/96

In article <4nt60l$7...@agate.berkeley.edu>, hus...@routledge.com writes:

> WOW! I never win anything! This is great! As long as the prize isnt a
> big Jeffreed in my you-know-what..

hey, watch your language! this a family group, after all. I

like to think we're one, big, happy, dysfunctional family.

chuck/
p.s. we're all coming to your house for thanksgiving...

| Chuck Narad -- diver/adventurer/engineer |
| |
| "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for |
| our wits to grow sharper." |
| -- Eden Phillpotts |
| Medical abortion, should you find it necessary, may be legally |
| obtained at a professional family planning clinic. Consult your |
| phone book. |
| |
| This .sig file, which explains how you can obtain an abortion, |
| is in direct violation of Section 1462 of Title 18, amended, of |
| Section 230(e)2 of the Communications Act of 1934, amended in |
| 1996. Consult your local representative or senator. |